September 9th, 2011
Claire's Life, Fashion News, Fashion Week, Style Diary
Claire’s Life: Fashion’s Night Out 2011

So after coming home from the tents and blogging a bit, I didn’t have much time to change, so switched out my vintage blazer for a Diesel jean jacket, traded my YSL Tribtoo Platform Pumps for a pair of Gianvito Rossi for Altuzarra wedge heels, piled on some jewelry, and hit the town:

I was too late for my scheduled interview with Rachel Roy, but did have a great time snapping Real Style and talking to Fashion’s Night out enthusiasts at Macy’s:

(I must admit, I did a little shopping)

I then headed to Missoni, where a big Missoni clad doll was stationed outside on her Iphone (I kid you not).

Turns out her name is Marina, and she has her own Twitter account, www.twitter.com/marinawithstyle. Follow her if you like, it’s kind of funny.

After getting the scoop on Marina, I said hi to legendary model Pat Cleveland (isn’t she gorgeous?)

And of course couldn’t leave without saying hello to Margherita Missoni herself…

She was super sweet!
After a quick drink….

I hailed a cab downtown and popped into Alexander Wang and Surface to Air.

And then, my friends, I called it a night.
I have three shows today. Stay tuned for more Claire’s Life.
Smootches!
Photos by Marta McAdams.
*Outfit Deets: Dress, BCBG. Jacket, Diesel. Four Finger Ring, Melody Ehsani. Silver Iso Ring, AG. Necklace, K2o by Karen Ko.Glitter Purse, Patricia Field. Studs, Kate Spade. Shoes, Gianvito Rossi for Altuzzara.

14 Responses to “Claire’s Life: Fashion’s Night Out 2011”

1. dyshaun says:

Nice switch, Claire. <3 Margherita Missoni

2. sun.kissed says:

Loves those wedges! Way to work!

3. Tifani says:

You looked great Claire!!!!!!!!

4. K* says:

Looking grrreat as always Clarie! <3 & appreciate the "Clarie's Life" posts.

5. Jennifer says:

looks like such a fun night. DC FNO was fun but the turnout wasnt great because we were in the middle of a monsoon. Your wedges are AMAZEBALLS…… I love how you turned the outfit from day to night so quickly… skills!

comme-coco.blogspot.com
    Jen

6. Kahalia says:

I so appreciate and love you taking us along…

7. Martinique_Fr says:

Really love the necklace and the wedges. You make us feel like we were part of the events. Looking forward to more.

8. not really says:

PAT CLEVELAND!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG!

9. [...] original post here: Claire's Life: Fashion's Night Out 2011 « The Fashion Bomb Blog … • Posted by admin • Friday, September 9th, 2011 at 3:13 pm • (0) Comment [...]

10. esme says:

pat cleveland is just fabulous! love her. and the dress is hot, claire.

11. Danielle says:

That Marina doll was at the IFB conference and it was SCARY! There were two men making it move to tap on her iPhone. Her eyes looked shifty, too. I don’t trust Marina…lol.

12. dee\ says:

claire you look amazing.
    omg pat cleveland and margherita missoni give-me-life! they are SO gorgeous. makes me want to do my ballet and get some elegance in to my life!

13. tt says:

claire, i’m drooling over your wedges…lol! you live a fab existence! i want to know what it’s like to love your job…lol!

14. [...] LA. Loving how the high slit on the skirt reveals a peek of her Gianvitto Rossi x Altuzarra shoes (I’m a fan of those as well). Her outfit is super casual, but perfect for a relaxed day in sunny Cali. [...]