August 30th, 2011
Celebrity Style, Plus Sized, Shopping
Wardrobe Query: 30+ Sequined Dresses for Plus Sized Divas
By The Fashion Bomb Staff

Cinda wrote in: “I am looking for a cute sequined dress. Can you HELP me find something cute that comes in a size 16? :-) Thanks!”

We understand how difficult it is to find cute plus sized pieces. Although the average American woman is a size 14,  in order to keep production prices low (amongst other reasons), many clothing companies don’t make pieces past a size 12.

If you’re a size 14 and up in the market for something sparkly, here are over 30 dresses in different cuts you can choose from to look your best at whatever event you plan to attend!

Hope this helps, Cinda! I know you’ll look positively fab in whatever you choose!

~Jihan

13 Responses to “Wardrobe Query: 30+ Sequined Dresses for Plus Sized Divas”

1. Ladyk86 says:

Im a size 10/12 and barely find sequin dresses…what are some stores that sell ones that looks like Amber or Moniques?

2. YoursTruly says:

If you do a search on ebay I know you there are stores in Japan that I believe make up to a size 14. I found a really cute pink short sleeved one.

3. ahsatar says:

I was just looking for a sequin skirt lol

4. Sticky-n-Sweet says:

What is the black girl from Glee’s name? Because she is STYLISH honey!

5. India says:

They all look DAMN good! This post was awesome!

6. Trenelle says:

Amber looks hot in both of her look! I am mad that they photoshopped her legs so much in the Essence image….

7. dyshaun says:

I love this post! Im not a size 14 anymore but ebay was always my best resource for sparkles in a larger size; if it doesnt fit just right get it hemmed a little (the older ones seem to be longer than I like ;-) )

Jill’s dress is too darn cute. Shiny is my favorite colorrrrrrrr!

8. dinka don says:

HAWT!!!!

9. I really like what Monique has one, she looks great!

10. MsYenckopowa says:

Any idea where I could get the one Jill has on?

11. Cinda says:

THANKS Jihan!!!! I really appreciate your help!!! :-)

12. Nice! All these ladies look FAB!

13. [...] #split {}#single {}#splitalign {margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto;}#singlealign {margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto;}.linkboxtext {line-height: 1.4em;}.linkboxcontainer {padding: 7px 7px 7px 7px;background-color:#eeeeee;border-color:#000000;border-width:0px; border-style:solid;}.linkboxdisplay {padding: 7px 7px 7px 7px;}.linkboxdisplay td {text-align: center;}.linkboxdisplay a:link {text-decoration: none;}.linkboxdisplay a:hover {text-decoration: underline;} function opensingledropdown() { document.getElementById('singletablelinks').style.display = ''; document.getElementById('singlemouse').style.display = 'none'; } function closesingledropdown() { document.getElementById('singletablelinks').style.display = 'none'; document.getElementById('singlemouse').style.display = ''; } Deer Antler Spray Warning Goes Out To MLB Players [Banned Substances]Deer-antler SprayDomino Dollhouse Makes Plus Size Fashion Fun with the Delectable Dresses CollectionWardrobe Query: 30+ Sequined Dresses for Plus Sized Divas [...]