August 19th, 2011
Cassie, Celebrity Style, Mail Bombs, Men's style

TGIF!!
I’m actually headed back home to ATL in a few days, then off to Puerto Rico for a little pre-Fashion Week R&R!
Before I start packing my bags, let’s solve a few Mail Bombs, shall we?
First up, Layla says, “Please please please, can you tell us who makes LaLa’s dress?”

According to Batch Please, Lala wore a $374 Naven “The Party” Dress in Leopard:

Get it, plus the rest of Lala’s dinner look here:

Camille says, “I am going to a wedding next month and I *love* what singer Monica wore to Toya’s wedding on BET.”

“… Can you please let me know what this dress was and/or point me to something similar?”
Reader Erica tipped us off to Monica’s $590 RM by Roland Mouret short dress:

Get it here. If that’s too expensive, you can get a similar aura with any of these affordable alternatives:

Kevin liked Diggy Simmons’s 106 & Park look and needed outfit deets:

He said, “Where can I get his shirt?!?”
Diggy appeared on 106 & Park in a $125 Comme Des Garcons PLAY eyes heart t-shirt:

Find retail locations at www.comme-des-garcons.com.
Next, Andrea says, “Please find this dress Evelyn is wearing. I LOVE IT!”

Bombshell J.Marie told us Ms. Lozada was wearing this Parker Strapless Feather dress:

Unfortunately the dress is currently sold out, but you can get the look with the following dresses:

Sammy from the UK says, “I would really like to know where Rochelle Wiseman got her leggings.”

“… I adore the cut of the waist. I want to know if there are similar options to them apart from American Apparel disco pants as I think they are played out!”
The closest I could find to Rochelle’s leggings in terms of the waist were these £248 David Lerner Leather Front Zip Leggings:

If you just want the sheen minus the waist, get the look with these:

Lastly, Katia says, “I saw this picture of Cassie and love love love her Red frame glasses. “

“Any idea where I can get some like this?”
Yep! Shopbop.com sells this $126 pair of Super Sunglasses Ciccio Glasses:

If those seem a bit steep, I’m pretty sure you can get something similar at any Urban Outfitters. If not, get the Ciccio Glasses here.

That’s all the Mail Bombs I’ve found time to solve!
I’ll do my best to answer more throughout the day.
Smootches!

16 Responses to “Mail Bombs: Lala’s Nobu Naven “The Party” Dress in Leopard, Monica’s RM by Roland Mouret Toya Wedding Dress, and Cassie Inspired Red Frame Glasses!”

1. Reanna says:

The v-cut leggings from above can more than likely be found in a dance wear store. Jazz pants typically have that v-cut look – I’m a dancer and they look very similar http://www.dancecitydancewear.biz/images/PANT-AD-JAZZ-Vcut-BLCH-P3618R-1.jpg

2. sammy says:

Thanks claire! Reanna, thank you also for the tip

3. yusufswifee says:

get the aa highwaist version and fold them down…

4. charity says:

Can anyone tell me where I can find the black clutch that Rochelle Wiseman is wearing in this photo?

5. Deb says:

Your tip on mouret is amazing. That’s piece originally retailed for about 1600 if I recall correctly and it’s spring 2011.

Nothing will look exactly like it except Victoria beckham. His cut and fabrics are pretty unique. Love your blog

6. J.Marie says:

Hi, this is for Andrea in regards to Evelyn’s dress. The designer is Parker, Beyonce wore the same dress in blue a couple weeks back (actually spotted twice in it). They are actually on sale at SAKS Fifth Avenue.

7. Englishvers says:

I adore those red sunshades;-)

8. Nikki K. says:

Does anyone know where I can find a leopard print shirt like Cassie’s?

9. shelly says:

I think the leggings are the nylon kind (kind of like the pants football players wear, or what dancers used to wear in the 80′s). Like one person already said, it would probably be good to look at American Apparel.

10. Jen Smith says:

I absolutely loveee that dress that lala has on!!! If it wasn’t 300 bucks I would so get one….

Jen

11. BPenny says:

The V-cut leggings Rochelle Wiseman are wearing I believe are Herve Leger Signature Essentials Leggings http://www.shopbop.com/signature-essentials-legging-herve-leger/vp/v=1/845524441874729.htm

12. Andrea says:

J. Marie,

This is Andrea. Thanks so much! Girl I even went so far as to tweet Evelyn herself. LOL. She didn’t respond though. Thanks so much!

13. Camille says:

Thanks for answering my question. I love this blog!

14. hassam says:

get the aa highwaist version and i love this blog…..www.hangsangaccessories.com

15. wedding invitiaton…

[...]Mail Bombs: Lala’s Nobu Naven “The Party” Dress in Leopard, Monica’s RM by Roland Mouret Toya Wedding Dress, and Cassie Inspired Red Frame Glasses! « The Fashion Bomb Blog /// All Urban Fashion… All the Time – A…