• Father, give me the strength. Kalenna from Dirty Money opted to go blonde, topping off her half shaved, half weave look.
Hot! or Hmm… (Necole Bitchie)
• In an effort to make more money by slapping her name on goods of questionable quality, Kris Jenner will debut an apparel collection with QVC September 8th (just in time for fashion week). Prices range from $35-$145. She’s laughing because she’ll never wear that trench again. (Racked)
• Attention Shopaholics: A docu-series for a major cable network about “extreme shoppers” is in the works. Casting directors are currently looking for those who participate in “over the top” shopping, spending exorbitant amounts of money for items they may or (most times) may not actually need. If this sounds like you, shoot an e-mail with the subject “Shopping Project (Your Name)” with detailed information about your situation to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• You’ve waited, and it’s finally here! The full lookbook for the Missoni x Target collection is available! Deck yourself in zigzags this fall with everything from sweaters to rain boots! The collection will hit stores September 13- October 22. Let the mad dash begin! (nitro:licious)
• Looking for a flesh tone nail color that is actually the color of your flesh? Rococo Nail Apparel has created a “Nude Wardrobe Collection,” with shades to match any fashionista’s skin tone. Co-founders Ange and Vernice Walker said; “The aim was to create an I-want-them-all collection of nudes that delivers a highly polished and chic finish. We definitely predict nudes as the new black this autumn/winter.” The two say they looked at all the different shades of concealer to inspire the collection. The lacquers will retail for $16.50 each, and will be available in September. (Beauty High)
• So they might keep their good name and maintain their positive image, Abercrombie and Fitch has asked Mike “The Situation” Sorrentino of Jersey Shore to refrain from wearing their clothes. They are willing to offer him and the rest of the cast monetary compensation for not wearing the brand on air. “We are deeply concerned that Mr. Sorrentino’s association with our brand could cause significant damage to our image. We understand that the show is for entertainment purposes, but believe this association is contrary to the aspirational nature of our brand, and may be distressing to many of our fans…We have also extended this offer to other members of the cast, and are urgently waiting a response.” In an ideal world, Abercrombie bans everyone from wearing their clothes, and the people are finally set free from the bonds of uninspired floral tanks and overpriced plaid button downs. (CNNMoney)
31 Responses to “The Fashion Bomb News Breakdown: Kalenna of Dirty Money’s New Look, Check Out The Full Missoni For Target Lookbook, and Abercrombie Doesn’t Want The Jersey Shore Cast Wearing Their Clothes”
Leave a Reply
Fashion Bomb TV
Popular Posts This Week
Cheap shopping online for more fashion and beauty products