August 16th, 2011
Celebrity Style, Style Inspiration, What to Wear
Style Inspiration: 5 Ways You Can Wear Leopard Pumps

Amber says, “I HAVE THESE LEOPARD PRINT PUMPS THAT I WANT TO WEAR THIS WEEKEND. CAN YOU HELP ME CREATE A LOOK? I SO LOVE YOUR IDEAS, THANKS!!”
Hey Amber!! No need to scream, honey, we got you:) Instead of just one outfit idea, I came up with five that can help you transition from work to night to the weekend. Leopard pumps are a classic and go with just about everything! Your only focus should be on pairing them with simple separates so you allow them to shine.
For work:

Leopard pumps add the perfect kick to a black dress or even your typical white button down and A-line skirt:

If you have more brown in your wardrobe, leopard works as well. Slip on your pumps with a khaki shirtdress or light beige shift:

For nighttime, pull out your LBD, and ditch your work tote for a small red clutch and bright red lips:

Or look ravishing in red with gold and leopard accents:

And for the weekend, why not jump on the colored jeans trend with a chambray shirt?

I used these Brian Atwood Harrison leopard-print calf hair pumps to illustrate each look, but you certainly don’t have to drop $1,000+ on a pair of leopard pumps! Get the look at any price point with these:

Be further inspired by these stylish celebs:

Hope that helps!

Posted In
33 comments

33 Responses to “Style Inspiration: 5 Ways You Can Wear Leopard Pumps”

1. DaDiva says:

Nice, luving the Rihanna look

2. JuJu says:

That is an unflattering photo of Khloe oh my

3. Dom says:

Thanks for this post! Might have to invest in some serious leopard pumps this fall.

Also, WTF does Khloe have on? Not a good look at all.

4. BOOBOO says:

This is really good! Great ideas. I love everyone except Khloe. Camel toe is never good. Please go up a size! smh

5. loverly says:

Every time I see that photo of Khloe I am appalled. Why are your jeans so tight that you have camel toe, Khloe???? Ugh.

I have a pair of leopard pumps that I love and wear with almost everything. I might get a cheap pair of platform leopard pumps just to update the look.

6. sun.kissed says:

Khloe’s camel toe is out of this world! No ma’am!

7. EntertainmentsFuture says:

The tips are great, however I got distracted by Khloe’s camel toe.. *shudders*

8. Dobe says:

LOL! I guess everyone’s got Khloe’s camel toe covered.

9. legs says:

omg khloe! you gotta walk around the house in an outfit first to make sure its appropriate! that is just.. .too much.

i love how rihanna wore the shoe.

10. Briana says:

Love leopard print or any animal print for that matter. I will definitely try some of these ideas!

I love Khloe, but I agree that is not the most flattering ensemble. Her jeans are just too tight. :( The outfit as far as color combo, etc is actually cute.

11. Crystal says:

j.lo and rihanna got it right

12. FashionOne says:

I love the this post and the variety of different looks…thanks Claire !

13. yusufswifee says:

loooooove this. I have the old guess pump ‘carrie’ in satin leopard and have been promising to treat myself with a fab update for quite some time now.

14. A gem says:

the kardashian girls have a leopard print heel, in their new collection at Sears, “Kardashian Kollection.” It is 59.99, not sure about the quality though. Here’s the link:

15. Myssdee says:

I love all the looks you put together
    My favorite one is the red dress with the gold accents
    It’s just giving me the “Giving Him Something He Can Feel” vibe to it

16. Myssdee says:

I Love the red dress with the gold accents

17. I’ve always was looking for a reason to wear my leopard pumps…Yay!

-Amanda xoxoxo

18. Belle says:

I LOVE this post thank you! I have a pair of leopard pumps but I want to get these –> http://www.bakersshoes.com/p-217293-WILD.aspx?c=878 Sooo hot!

19. This was right on time Claire!!! I just purchased the Steve Madden Wiicked Leopard Wedge Booties and I needed some style ideas. I reallu love Rihanna and J.Lo’s outfits. I’m doing a review on the Steve Madden shoes on my YouTube page and it will be up soon. Feel free to come by and check it out.

20. dyshaun says:

LOL Im sorry but this is question is like how to wear a white tee! Poor Claire. You are a saint, chile.

21. binks says:

I’ am always glad when you do work related post Claire. I think a lot of people under estimate the power of their work clothes and how much time we spend in them wheather it is a uniform or not. You can always look fly more of these please!

22. Antoinette says:

I agree with Binks. They’re so many ways you can wear your work clothes. I’ve been mixing and matching everything in my closet. Creating new looks without spending all of my money. Thanks Claire!

23. Ronnie says:

Ick Khloe!!
    Those jeans look horrid!

24. Myssdee says:

I am loving that red dress…

25. Empress says:

I love this post..I have leopard heels but now I want to get some leopard wedges!!..I love red with leopard!..Perfect fit!

26. Mona L says:

My gawd Khloe has the thickest waist ever!

27. Destiny says:

LMAO. The most unflattering photo of Khloe that I have ever seen!

I like all the style combos that you came up with, Claire. Very fab! :)

28. [...] says, “I loved the post about how to wear leopard pumps…can you give me some tips on what to wear with snake print shoes? :-)” As the [...]

29. aim says:

anyone got an idea where to find pants like rihanna’s ?? they are AMAZiNG !

30. Brenda says:

Do I see cellulite on JLo? Khloe looks awful.

If Khloes on here its obviously because she pulled off the look and idk whats da big deal with the skinny jeans last time i checked they were in style clearly ppl on here commenting on a subject they dont know about smh. Camel toe really google it and youll see a real camel toe please!

32. mari says:

Idk whats the big deal wit Khloe she looks awesome ya’ll need to google images of cameltoe to get an idea and her combination rocks thats why its on da website and obviously shes on here because she pulled off her look Go Khloe!

33. Barbie ♥ says:

I LOVE KHOLE LOOK OMG ! AND THAT RED LIPSTICK NOW THATS FASHION !!!!! BEAUTIFUL :)