August 11th, 2011
Celebrity Style, Who Wore it Better

Khloe Kardashian took stepdaughter Destiny Odom shopping at the Beverly Center in LA wearing the same $125 Myne Silk Dress Tika Sumpter wore to Kelly Rowland’s Here I Am” Album Release Party:

While Tika added a chic pair of Charlotte Olympia Dolly platform pumps and replaced the frock’s original rope-and-leather belt with a slim silver number, Khloe kept the dress’s original belt and uplifted her look with strappy open toe boots.
The woven silk hot pink dress has a plunging surplice neckline, pleated shoulders, and a modern draped skirt.

Who Wore it Better?

If you can’t decide, get both their looks here:

43 Responses to “Who Wore it Better? Khloe Kardashian vs. Tika Sumpter in Myne’s Hot Pink Silk Dress”

1. sun.kissed says:

I don’t like either of their shoe choices, but the dress itself looks better on Tika.

2. AfroStyling says:

Tika’s complexion wins this for her.

3. harlemlonestar says:

I literally was about to send in an inquiry!!!!!! I think Khloe gives it more life. Loves this dress.

4. Vixen1905 says:

I agree with AfroStyling…Tika’s complexion is winning it for her. Khloe fills it out more…As a matter of fact she has the preggo face going on here, she’s now on preggers watch, lol( but seriously)!

5. Harley says:

I love it on Khloe!

6. Erica B. says:

I love the color on Tika, but I prefer the fit on Chloe.

7. Savage says:

Tika has it..looks amazing on her skin..Khloe looks good but as a fellow member of the baby amazon club you have to watch out when wearing big flowy garments..you may look bigger than you actually are.

8. Miss Jane says:

Love my Khloe K but Tika def did it better

9. Shaq Nichole says:

The color looks good on Tika’s complexion as noted by AfroStyling, but I like how it fits on Khloe as she filled it more out around her bust area…

10. Crystal says:

khloe wore it better regardless of whom’s complexion it flatters more. tika’s shoes are horrible.

11. binks says:

Not feeling the dress in general it just doesn’t look flattering

12. Chimee says:

Great with Tika skin tone but idk… I think there shoes are too heavy for the dresses.

13. Mrs Windy City says:

I say Khloe because of her height. On Tika it leans towards the ” oversized bag but dress” look

14. BOOBOO says:

oh wow..the model.
    It makes Khloe look bigger and on Tika it is a hmmm. i think the bottom should b cut shorter or made into a jumpsuit.

15. chrissy says:

You guys serious? i mean its an opinion, but some things are obvious lol. clearly its a better fit for khloe

16. Jinx Moneypenny says:

They both look great but I didn’t like Tika’s shoes the first time I saw that pic and I still don’t. Khloe wins this one, her footwear is on point and I think the way the fabric flows suits her bigger frame a lot better.

17. candylicker says:

terrible, Kloe looks way too big

18. dyshaun says:

I love this dress and its MY color but alas i dont like it here at all!

19. Nelly says:

I think they both look good. I feel dumb though, because as many times as I’ve seen Tika pictured in this ensemble, I thought is was a capri harem jumpsuit the whole time…lol. Just now saw the zipper…smh. Cute, regardless;)

20. Sharde Monet says:

Tika does it best

21. Actually just really don’t like the dress these two ladies are my favs though :-)

22. Empress says:

@Nelly..I actually thought it was a jumpsuit too!…

Tika’s body looks lost in that dress…It looks better on Khloe!!.

23. Grace says:

Tika, the color and cut are more flattering for her complexion and frame. The dress makes Khloe look bigger…

24. Indigo says:

A MC Hammer dress? lol

25. sabu says:

Khloe rocks it!

26. Ari says:

The pink looks beautiful on both girls ..but Khloe rocks it better..

27. Dom says:

eww, did I just vote for a kardashian? It looks better on her though.

28. Gail says:

Actually, Kim Kardashian wore it best. Kim wore a paler color, on 07/24/11, with a pair of Sam Edelman sandles, for a fragrance shoot.

29. Gail says:

Here’s a better picture of Kim Kardashian in the outfit

30. I definitely would say Khloe filled out the dress. She looks amazing as always.

Check me out….

31. Coldplayer says:

Hate it on both. And on the Kim K pics. Just not a flattering dress

32. Sparkle Cupcake says:

Tika and her chocolate BEAUTY r killing it !!!
    Khloe just looks like a mad bloated Tranny :(

33. sylvia says:

ugghh Khloe i love you but TIKA all the way… this color just compliments darker skin tones much better

34. rhinoplasty says:

Is there a need to compare? TIKA looks like a Goddess wearing it while Khloe might just think of wearing it inside her house. TIKA is simply elegant in it while Khloe just like her aunt (what’s her name? Kim?) looks like a fat nanny.

35. Kimberly says:

They both rocked it, but Tika killed it with that simple pump. Less shoe, more wear. And the color is also very flattering to her skin complexion.

36. Myne Michelle Dress…

[...] as a fellow member of the baby amazon club you have to watch out when wearing bi [...]…

37. Sharon says:

Khloes necklace???? who makes??

38. Roco-Coco says:

I must say, Tika’s complexion does make that pink pop. But I think Khloe styled it better with her softer tresses that complimented the easy flow and draped look of the dress; and open-toed heels that made the overall look more “breathable.” Khloe should have had on Tika’s belt though. That camel colored belt did nothing for it.

39. Diva says:

Tika all the way…. sorry Frankenberry !

40. [...] young lady looked gorgeous in a hot pink Myne silk dress. If it looks familiar, Khloe Kardashian and Tika Sumpter have worn it before. She’s selling it! And Isis was lovely in animal print and wide legged pants. Of course no [...]

41. [...] In case you were wondering, I’m wearing Myne LA’s Heidi Silk Dress in hot pink (previously spied on Tika Sumpter along with Kim & Khloe Kardashian). Hot! or [...]

42. Shrica Butler says:

I say neither wore it BEST… Now Kim K. wore that same dress and she Rocked it…Point, Blank, and the Period