August 11th, 2011
Celebrity Style, Week in Chic
This Week in Chic: Chris Brown, Lauren London, Kim Kardashian and more!

This week a myriad of celebs hit the town in their nicest digs while globetrotting, partying with friends, and moonlighting at movie premieres…

Let’s take a look:

Hmm….there wasn’t a whole lot to love this week style wise, as it seems stars are abandoning their vibrant summer colors for darker more somber fare. Rochelle Wiseman, however, represented in a cute steel gray Herve Leger by Max Azria dress and Christian Louboutin shoes, and Kelly Rowland looked fresh and cute while out to dinner in red jeans, a white button down, and black sandals. If I had to choose, my pick might be Kelly! I love the pop of color and she’s been working the multi-hued jeans lately.

Who worked it for you?

17 Responses to “This Week in Chic: Chris Brown, Lauren London, Kim Kardashian and more!”

1. llehsal says:

Hmmmm @ Rochelle’s dude….yummers!

2. Mrs Windy city says:

Raven looks so nice! Better than her Teen choice awards look….
    Lauren London put a nice spin on black and white combo

3. sun.kissed says:

Kim K takes it for me, Kelly is a close second–she may have had my vote if it weren’t for those wack shoes. Raven looks darn good for once. Marsha looks washed out in all that beige. Lauren looks good too. I would have loved the lady in the yellow dress had she not had on bamboo earrings (at least two pair) and that horrid picnic bag that has nothing to do with anything.

4. Crystal says:

kim k stands out. everybody else is blah. kelly looks boring. if she was going to do a white shirt, she should’ve added some accessories. her shoes are awful. lauren london gets a big old no from me for wearing that hot black blazer in august!

5. Nunyabizniz says:

Love the lady with the yellow dress! that bag of hers though.. why, just why?
    Why does Kelly have to always mess up a good outfit with some horrendous shoes?
    Lauren London needs a better fitting blazer.
    Those ladies look good in their Herve Leger dresses. I can actually tolerate the HL dresses since I haven’t seen any on the red carpet in a while.
    CBreezy does it for me this week. That’s all.

6. Deb Bee says:

Lauren London’s white slacks are the BIDNESS! Any idea where I can get those?

7. Joan says:

Aunjanue Ellis looks great in yellow!!!

Lauren London needs better fitting pants and her ensemble was just a BIG no no for me.

8. Shaq Nichole says:

Love Kelly’s outfit except for those shoes….nono
    Raven and Lauren London both look great!

9. BOOBOO says:

SMH..nobody except the last pic of the couple n not the guy the girl is killing that outfit and i want her shoes!!!!

10. Jessica says:

I wish these people’s names were listed

11. Grace says:

I’m greatly underwhelmed by these choices. LL looks like she just blindly reached into her closet and threw something on, her weave is sooo extra, and someone should tell her that it’s still summer. Raven never look’s good, and Marsha’s head looks as if it were photshopped onto her body.

12. T-Blaze says:

I can rock everything each woman wore with the exception of Lauren London such a beauty but she is in need of a stylist. Help her!!!

13. Dom says:

Im giving it to Viola Davis. She looks very happy, healthy, and stylish. Go V!

I also think it would be a great idea to list the names esp. on some of the lesser known celebs.

14. LovelyLady says:

Those red jeans Kelly has on are J Brand. DUH

15. Madpet says:

Everyone looks great!! I especially love Kelly and Lauren’s looks. I even like the yellow flower dress. Who ever that is, looks really pretty to me.

16. WaliyyahS says:

Love Lauren London’s look. All black on top with white pants is pretty cool. Kelly also looks cute & laid back.

17. Bamboo Chic Cardigan Hat Set…

[...] iamond studs, each more breathtaking than the last. Each pair of diamond stud ea [...]…