August 8th, 2011
Fashion News
By The Fashion Bomb Staff

The Kardashians have teamed up with Sears, this time to peddle their new collaborative handbag collection.

As for Kim Kardashian stepping out with one on her arm? Doubtful. (Slaves to Fashion)

McQ, Alexander Mcqueen‘s diffusion line, will open its first boutique in London early next year. London readers, be sure to pop in! (Vogue UK)

• Draw more attention to your derrière with these Naked & Famous dark wash glow-in the dark jeans. (Hypebeast)

• We know who Anna Wintour‘s voting for in 2012. The famed editor-in-chief will hold a fundraiser for Barack Obama‘s campaign along with movie mogul Harvey Weinstein. The event will take place at the humble Weinstein residence, and is said to have already raised $2 million. Tickets are sold out, selling at $72,000 per couple! (The Cut)

• Here’s a sneak peek of Lala‘s new reality show, Full Court Life. It looks like Lala’s got a full something else in this photo with Trina! Will you be watching? (Necole Bitchie)

~Jihan

13 Responses to “The Fashion Bomb News Breakdown: The Kardashians x Sears Hangbag Line, McQ to Open First Boutique, And A Preview of Lala’s New Reality Show”

1. Aleet says:

Kardashian purses = Atrocious

2. llehsal says:

More reality shows? Sigh…. and I cosign at them hideous bags…

3. TT says:

I am def watching LaLa’s show- someone who doesn’t sell sex to be noticed-sign me up o…O

4. court says:

I knew Trina got boobs!!! Go Trina !!!! Looks great !

5. sun.kissed says:

I can’t wait for LaLa’s show. Looks like it’ll be a fun and dramatic season. As for the Kardashian’s handbags…if the quality is good, I’ll scoop one up on clearance ;). Glow in the dark jeans…uhm no.

6. Nunyabizniz says:

I love LaLa so yeah, I will def be watching.

7. Truth talker says:

We don’t need anymore fake reailty shows! Also the clothing pieces are fugly do you see that dress yuck I won’t wear it if they sold it for 1 dollar!

8. Frost says:

Jihan, I love these Fashion Bomb News Breakdown posts! When you first started, I didn’t read them just out of laziness, but now I can’t miss a single one!

P.S. Where do you buy the Naked and Famous denim??

9. EssDot323 says:

Those bags are fugs.
    I think I’ll sneak a peak at LaLa’s show.

10. addikted2fashion says:

im sorry im not gonna pay for a product just b/c the Kardashians slapped their name on it. they slap their name on anything from water, weight loss pills, tanning cream, anti aging meds, etc.
    hell, i could go to target and get a non-Kardashian bag that is of better quality, looks better and half the price.

11. addikted2fashion says:

just saw that these bags cost $40-$90! AT SEARS! That silver mess is $84! Have they lost their entire minds?

12. Jihan says:

@ Frost merc! you can probably just get them at their website. I also might have seen them at Karmaloop.com…

13. candylicker says: