August 8th, 2011
Celebrity Style, Kanye West, Snapshot
Snapshot: Kanye West and Jay-Z by Riccardo Tisci for Watch the Throne

Kanye West and Jay-Z by Riccardo Tisci for Watch the Throne Album Artwork.

Snapshot is a section featuring fashionable, memorable moments. No words, just an image. Enjoy..and discuss!

Source: TheYBF.com

Posted In
28 comments

28 Responses to “Snapshot: Kanye West and Jay-Z by Riccardo Tisci for Watch the Throne”

1. TakemetotheCity says:

Eww.

This is album artwork is so disgusting. What made them think that was okay? They really make me sick with all this “Watch the Throne” talk. And that hurts my heart, because I love me some Yeezy.

2. Donny Don says:

I think this is soooooooo creepy but in a good way. Not everything has to be perfect and pretty. Art is meant to invoke emotion. Its the manner in which people respond to it that makes it great whether its good or bad. ex: Bjork’s swan dress

3. sun.kissed says:

Oh Lord…que the people who swear up and down Jay-Z and Kanye West are devil worshipers.

4. chillinnn says:

thts just nasty. why did they decide to have the mouth open? creepyy

5. Elo says:

Don’t tell me those two are not deep into the occultism. This is the same symbol/totem that Bey uses at the beginning of her major performances or concerts. People, it’s not just art…I guess the throne to watch is Satan’s throne. Sorry but this is blatant satanism!

6. Jinx Moneypenny says:

Kanye’s portrait scares the sh*t outta me lmao… I always hurry to scroll past it.

7. Libby says:

kanye’s image does scare me the most I think he has more scars and the eyes but jay-z’s looks like his normal self LOLLL ! but this is only going to stir up their illuminati bizz(which i don’t believe) i think their album is going to be alright i mean i wont purchase it maybe a song or two from itunes.

8. llehsal says:

>_< this made me cringe…but it's good artwork. I'm use to Kanye by now so this is no surprise.

9. Q's Kinks says:

Even with that (comments above), the graphics are at best subpar. It doesn’t even look realistic.

10. Mona L says:

IDK about alla that!

11. LATINA says:

I find it absolutely ridiculous, and a bit comical when people look at these photos and say, “creepy”, “scary”, “I had to exit the page”. They’re images! They’re not coming to life. What are people so scared of?

12. Indigo says:

This is some wack mess… I would expect more from these two. I’ve seen better magazine covers. @Latina… I agree. LOL “scary” smh lol

13. Savage says:

So when black people do something that is a tad avant garde, out of the box its gotta be “the devil”. Like are you kidding me? Would you rather have them standing in front of a Rolls Royce? Mink coats on w hoes in bikinis? Would that make them God fearing? Let’s try to grow up.

14. [...] • Here are some creepy images by Riccardo Tisci of Kanye West and Jay-Z for their new album “Watch the Throne.” [Fashion Bomb Daily] [...]

15. [...] • Here are some creepy images by Riccardo Tisci of Kanye West and Jay-Z for their new album “Watch the Throne.” [Fashion Bomb Daily] [...]

16. [...] • Here are some creepy images by Riccardo Tisci of Kanye West and Jay-Z for their new album “Watch the Throne.” [Fashion Bomb Daily] [...]

17. [...] • Here are some creepy images by Riccardo Tisci of Kanye West and Jay-Z for their new album, “Watch the Throne.” [Fashion Bomb Daily] [...]

18. Pattie says:

I agree with Elo. This right here just isn’t right. Beethoven could’ve done these same images and I would say the same thing. Yall can ignore it if you want to but those images aren’t right.

19. [...] • Here are some creepy images by Riccardo Tisci of Kanye West and Jay-Z for their new album, “Watch the Throne.” [Fashion Bomb Daily] [...]

20. candylicker says:

I agre Elo – all those fools worship the devil, Bey is constantly flashing the devil horns and dthe 3-6′s. Don’t let these nuts take yall to hell with them.

21. dyshaun says:

Are y’all even serious? 0_o

So Tisci’s work defines Ye and Jay’s devilish thoughts? Okay then. I think they would rather LSLH honeys and bentleys and shit.

22. addikted2fashion says:

@Savage this has ZERO to do with race. Many white designers/artists are accused of devil worship as well. You probably ignore that though b/c you’re not white and wont have a reason to be up in arms.

23. shanita102 says:

wack

24. Savage says:

@addikted2fashion, name me 2 white A-List celebs who are constantly publicly accused of devil worship? 2 who no matter what they do it is linked to satan or the “Illuminati”?

25. Indigo says:

…Go ahead i’ll wait…

26. Indigo says:

While people are concerned with who these guys worship, remember this, the devil’s pie comes in many flavors…

27. This looks so demonic Lord save them! #NeedJesus.com

28. [...] • Here are some creepy images by Riccardo Tisci of Kanye West and Jay-Z for their new album, “Watch the Throne.” [Fashion Bomb Daily] [...]