August 8th, 2011
Celebrity Style, Shopping
Get the Look: Draya Michele of Basketball Wives LA’s Wide Leg Jumpsuit

Reader Jazmin says, “This week there were pics of LA Basketball Wife star Draya Michele all over the web in a wide leg jumpsuit I just love.”

“She was at a ‘Welcome to LA’ event for Laura Govan. I have to have this! Can you please tell me where to find it??”
Bombshells Sticky-and-Sweet and Dobe found Draya was wearing this Wide Leg Jumpsuit from H&M:

The 2011 piece isn’t available for purchase online, though you can find your local H&M store at www.hm.com.
If your search turns up empty, get a similar look with these options:

What do you think? And are you tuning in to Basketball Wives LA?

Posted In
27 comments

27 Responses to “Get the Look: Draya Michele of Basketball Wives LA’s Wide Leg Jumpsuit”

1. Taj_mahal says:

love Draya Michelle and love the pantsuit. i will definitely be tuning in. Well, atleast until the drama starts getting me sick. Lol

2. Nunyabizniz says:

I wasn’t aware there is going to be a B-ball LA! Looorddd Jaysus!! I will be tuning in for sure!! lol Anybody knows when it comes on? VH1 I suppose?

3. sun.kissed says:

Hmmm, not feeling the jumpsuit. Not feeling the color or the style and the Stella McCartney one even looks bad on the mannequin! SN: is it ok to call her a ‘star’ when the show hasn’t even hit the airways yet? Just sayin’.

4. Claire says:

The show debuts August 29th apparently on VH1

5. Dobe says:

I believe H&M has/had wide leg jumpsuits that are very similar to the one Draya is wearing, including the tassel.

6. Sticky-n-Sweet says:

Hers is from H&M.

it’s definitely h&m. although, i don’t think they are available anymore

8. HannahB says:

Don’t really care for the jump suit but SN: I Hate Draya! I wonder on the show will they talk about how she was arrested for leaving her 7 year old home alone to fend for his self while she was away taking trips with men. Poor kid called 911 his self and told the police how he was afraid because he hasn’t seen her and it was 2am. Police report says there were feces and dog urine everwhere and the kid was fixing his self frozen TV dinners. SAD! She should be locked up!

9. Mari says:

Ewww…that’s all

10. Alexis says:

LOVE this look on Draya, but why did she force the LOUIS bag? It doesn’t go…

11. yusufswifee says:

omg @ hannah…I heard about this….was that draya…that’s insane. these chics look a hot mess…will be watching tho.

12. artsylee says:

love this pant suit!

13. Jazmin says:

Thanks for the post Sticky-and-Sweet &Dobe. Too bad it’s H&M cause it’s probably gone by now! I will definitely be tuning in to BWLA. If just for Gloria and her style alone lol.
    DOBE did you recently see it at the store?

14. addikted2fashion says:

can someone tell miss draya & that tranny mess in the silver dress where to find a steamer? please and thank you.

15. Sheka says:

I bought this! It was $14.99, I love H&M

16. Coldplayer says:

i dont care for it

17. Sticky-n-Sweet says:

I saw it last month at an H&M in Raleigh NC. I don’t know if its still around though.

18. Mona L says:

What Claire doesnt know is that Draya Michele is a ho!

19. Empress says:

The jumpsuit is cute…I usually watch B-Ball Wives to look at Evelyn and Jen’s fashion…However, these ladies look a mess..and these are B-ball wives?..Yuck!…Girl in silver dress:steamer or dry clean only..Wrinkled ass dress!..Smh

20. candylicker says:

love it! Got ot have it.

21. The jumpsuit is BAD point blank period……

22. I totally love Draya’s outfit

23. mimict says:

$14.99 at H&M ?? She needs a better hustle

24. delredd says:

hate the outfit but i like draya, the rest of the women are all ugly. except 4 draya/malaysia i think they make a cute female couple remember when drya makes a move on malaysia on the 2nd eposode of bbw at the party. is draya bi/gay if so i still like her anyways.

25. esme says:

i’m sorry but what is going on with scary looking laura’s face? and her eyebrows are the worst part.

26. latrica says:

I love the color and the earring are simple with a updo that can only be done if you have the face and She does and pulls it all together nicely. The accusation of her son are staged if you google you or me you will not pop up a police record unless you paid for her public reocrds. I f the event made the local paper then she would of been in jail the show needs ratings with out draya the would have no show period she’s the only one that is not a has- been trying to get a MOJO back or finallay getting a comitment after multiple kids later and rumors of abuse please let that girl have her shine young woman of color grabbing all of our attention “BRAVO”