August 4th, 2011
Fashion News, Men's style
Jay-Z Partners with Pharrell on Billionaire Boys Club (BBC)

Jay-Z has added a new notch to his mogul belt, partnering with frequent music collaborator Pharrell on his Billionaire Boys Club line of t-shirts, sweatshirts, jeans, and accessories:

According to GQ, the two will fuse Jay-Z’s business sense with Pharrell unstoppable creativity. Sounds like a match made in fashion heaven.
Read more at GQ.com.

Posted In
13 comments

13 Responses to “Jay-Z Partners with Pharrell on Billionaire Boys Club (BBC)”

1. Lulu Mzathu says:

Getting money every possible way!

2. Leave it to J, He is definitely a Business-Man! gotta love him.

3. Coldplayer says:

That’s a pretty decent picture of Jay and Pharell looks good too. I wonder what they will come up with…

4. Waliyyah S. says:

Nice! Can’t wait to see what the collabo brings.

5. sun.kissed says:

This outta be a good match. Pharrell is normally a lil’ too quirky for my taste. Maybe Jay will balance it out.

6. chrissy says:

yall cant tell me jay isnt looking iight in that first pic, nope cant tell me any different lol…maybe its ‘cuz i know he has money lmao, idk what it is.

7. candylicker says:

uuughh….

8. Savage says:

I’m sure the clothes will b dope but should 40 year old men dress this way??

9. brooklyngirl says:

HAM !!!! def will be HOT

10. bumiSAYS says:

HOV is such a business man, but I must admit…I’m not looking forward to this partnership.

11. Mona L says:

This is a match made is hip hop/fashion heaven!

12. Liah says:

I’m in the minority, because this partnership seems like a mismatch. Jay-Z is a man of a certain age (Pharrell gets away with it because of his overall quirkiness); couldn’t they have found somebody like Diggy Simmons or Big Sean?

13. I agree @Liah Jay Z is just going to make demonic symbols on everything which is getting old anyways. Roca wear is played out for that same reason ( in high school I liked it) We need fresh ideas and brains,and
    Jay Z is no fashion god he rarely makes a statement in my eyes…now Kanye can dress and school both of them.