July 27th, 2011
Celebrity Style, Shoes, Shopping
Celebrities Love…Giuseppe Zanotti Ankle Wrap Wedge Heels

Mr. Louboutin is getting just a bit of competition from Giuseppe Zanotti, whose sky scraping wedge heels are the toast of tinsel town this summer:

The brand’s calf defining ankle wrap wedge heels have been spied on Amber Rose, Keri Hilson, Eva Marcille, Kim Kardashian, and more.

Do you love ‘em?
Get a version of the shoe for $471 from Endless.com:

Get Keri’s exact shoe for $695 at www.endless.com:

And peruse selections at www.giuseppezanottidesign.com.

25 Responses to “Celebrities Love…Giuseppe Zanotti Ankle Wrap Wedge Heels”

1. Jaida says:

I love them!

2. missb says:

I love them!. I am not a fan of all wedges but this pair is a must have. Amber and Kim look great wearing them. I’m not feeling the jeans with them though.

3. Nicole says:

Bomb Squad help us!:}

4. llehsal says:

Love love LOVE these shoes!

5. Crystal says:

cute but i don’t really like wedges so i wouldn’t splurge on those.

6. Aquaya says:

I love them! but I want the shades that keri has on, where can I find them

7. yusufswifee says:

love these…would not splurge on them, but they do look fabulous with something short. I think claire mentioned these before and had a look for less…something by jessica simpson, I believe.

8. Mimi says:

I found an even more affordable version of the shoe for those who are interested.
    Although I’m not a fan of knockoffs or (almost identical) look alikes, these would be perfect for those who want the look but don’t want to spend a lot of money :)
    Sn:I love the endless.com version!

9. hehe says:

it’s kinda cute but I’m not a fan of espadrilles

10. Pink Crystal says:

I love the way these shoes make your legs look. I want Keri’s.

11. ladyluo says:

u must be in my head claire. I saw the keri hilson photos with these wedges yesterday that i have seen her wear before and was thinking of asking u who makes them. I love them but especially the black/white ones. Would definitely splurge for these

12. yusufswifee says:

I’ll take Kim K’s clutch too….

13. Sparkle Cupcake says:

Because I am a fan of 401k, IRA’s and saving accounts, I MOST DEFINITELY believe in the look for less i.e..inspired knockoffs such as the versions done by Steve Madden, Jessica Simpson and Antonio M.

14. Empress says:

I LOVE WEDGES!!!..However, I only splurge on Louboutins..cause of the sig “red bottom”..Lol
    @Mimi..thanks for that “Look for less” link..That price is very affordable and they have them in different colors!..

15. Dannielle says:

Claire, can you find something similar for cheaper? PLEASE!

16. Gemini says:

I like it but I’m sorry you can get a inexpensive look that looks identical to the designer version @ payless shoe store.

17. Empress says:

@Dannielle..Look at Mimi’s commented..She posted a link for the cheaper version of the shoe!

18. i heart the wedges. Kim K and Amber are equally rocking them to the fullest!!! :D

19. Just Me says:

Amber really knows how to make an expensive pair of shoes look cheap. They dont even look like the same shoes that Kim is wearing.

20. [...] we reported on Keri Hilson’s love for Giuseppe Zanotti wedge heels, Lisa was more into her bag: She said, “Who is the designer?” Keri looked cool in the [...]

21. [...] we reported on Keri Hilson’s love for Giuseppe Zanotti wedge heels, Lisa was more into her bag: She said, “Who is the designer?” Keri looked cool in the rain in a [...]

22. [...] leaving this last one to you guys. Aquaya saw this picture of Keri Hilson wearing Diesel and Zanotti, and said, “I want these shades!!” “Can you find out who makes them?” [...]

23. [...] “… who makes it??” Not sure what brand of dress Keri wore to accent her Giuseppe Zanotti wedge heels. You can get a similar white tube dress (sans stripe) with these options: More [...]

24. [...] Giuseppe Zanotti Ankle Wrap Wedge Heels [...]