• Rihanna covers yet another glossy this year, this time for Glamour‘s September issue.
• Here’s one case I wouldn’t mind serving jury duty on: sources say the Louboutin v. YSL suit is quite entertaining. The Cut reports; “Some people in the courtroom even started snickering when Bernstein repeated that Dorothy wore red-soled shoes in The Wizard of Oz, because such things are funny when you’ve been sitting on a hard chair listening to men in suits talk about shoe bottoms for hours.” (The Cut)
• Solange Knowles is an expert spokesmodel. When asked by Fashionista.com to name her favorite beauty product, she said “Carol’s Daughter Healthy Hair Butter.” Which do you think she likes better: the product or the Carol’s Daughter contract? (Fashionista)
• Ashanti is back with a new album and a new look to boot. Swexy!
• Nicki Minaj and Ricky Martin are the new faces of M.A.C. Viva Glam lipstick. While it was only a matter of time until Minaj worked with M.A.C. again, Ricky comes as a surprise. Do you think he’ll wear his shade to events? (Us Magazine)
• It’s time for Mariah Carey to take on a new career path as a full-time HSN presenter. Her hours-long appearance on the network was not short of hilarious moments, like when she said“…My body went through so much holding those twins in because you have to keep them in for as long as possible… literally. I was 47 weeks pregnant.” She makes it sound like carrying the twins was like holding her breath! (Refinery29)