July 25th, 2011
Alicia Keys, Beyonce, Celebrity Style, Who Wore it Better

Alicia Keys hit up the Zo Summer Groove Benefit Dinner and Gala in a metallic strong shoulder top, form fitting black pants, and $1,495 Alexander McQueen Flesh Fish Bone platform sandals.

Beyonce first wore the sandals as an accent to an Isabel Marant dress while in Paris in April. The gold t-bar platforms feature gold embellishments and a 5 inch heel.

Who wore ‘em better?

27 Responses to “Who Wore it Better? Alicia Keys vs. Beyonce in Alexander McQueen Flesh Fish Bone Platform Sandals”

1. llehsal says:

The details on this shoe are AMAZING!

2. llehsal says:

Oh…and Beyonce wore it better.

3. Miss Fancy says:

Bey all day. Alicia Keyes is so tacky. That top takes away from the shoes. What’s up with that “around the way girl” stance? YIKES!

4. Daylous says:

I think they both look good.

5. Dom says:

Nice shoes. Everything about AKeys outfit is wrong.

Love the artistry of the shoe!

If there’s one person you can count on losing to Beyonce in a “Who Wore it Better” post… it’s Alicia Keys.
    Especially if Keri Hilson stays home.

7. DivaFabulosa says:

I actually like Akeys better and voted for her. The shoes are very fab!

8. KBS says:

The pretty white lady wore them better

9. Crystal says:

lmao @ kbs. beyonce wore them better. alicia keys looks like an extra on star trek.

10. Crystal says:

and it’s tooooo dang hot for form fitting black pants!

11. sun.kissed says:

Beyonce, hand’s down. No competition here.

12. Nicole says:

Alicia Keys always looks like the Mother who doesn’t get out much. The type that walks in the club screaming, “This is my ish!”

13. Dobe says:

LOL @ Anonymous! So true! Beyonce easily takes this one.

14. A R Hawkins says:

Lmao at Nicole. I will always think of Alicia Keys as a ‘Ghetto Princess’ and something is not quite right about her face in this pic.

15. A R Hawkins says:

LMAO at Nicole…’that’s my ish’…too funny. I will always think of Alicia Keys as a ‘Ghetto Princess’. And is it me, or is something not quiiiite right about her face in this pic???

16. Empress says:

BEYONCE!…A Keys and Keri Hilson always look tacky and disorganized…I wonder who their stylist is??

Btw I love the gold embellishments on the sandal…

17. addikted2fashion says:

Lmao @ Anonymous!
    This was an unfair competition. Lol
    Umm, has AKeys ever won a “who wore it best”? Im assuming the answer is No, but I could be wrong.

18. Starla says:

Tie

19. Sparkle Cupcake says:

The day Alicia Keys actually appears fashionable is the day I believe King Latifah is marrying a man for luv..Smooches :)!!

20. endESQ says:

King B.

21. binks says:

Call me crazy but I kind of like how the shirt A. Keys has on match the shoes though she could have done a skirt and better accessories I liked the direction she was going with the shirt. Beyonce looks good but kind of typical to me

22. krystel says:

Beyonce..hands down

23. Kristi says:

i’m gonng say Alicia, because she did to me

24. Mae says:

Alicia made the shoes look cool – Bey made them look sexy. No one’s better or worse, they pulled off the look well with their respective outfits. I’d like to think that if I had a pair of Alexander MCqueen flesh fish bone what ever shoes, I’d be able to wear them with skirts AND pants!

25. [...] Mashonda of Love & Hip-Hop fame attended fellow reality starlet Jennifer Williams’s Lucid Lipgloss launch last night in the same $1,495 Alexander McQueen Flesh Fish Bone platform sandals previously spied on Beyonce and Alicia Keys: [...]

26. [...] Mashonda of Love Hip-Hop fame attended fellow reality starlet Jennifer Williams’s Lucid Lipgloss launch last night in the same $1,495 Alexander McQueen Flesh Fish Bone platform sandals previously spied on Beyonce and Alicia Keys: [...]

27. [...] Beyonce is a certified McQueen fan, and is frequently spotted in the brand’s leggings, shoes, and other accessories. The house’s diffusion line, McQ, offers black stretch jersey leggings [...]