July 21st, 2011
Celebrity Style, Week in Chic
This Week in Chic: Selita Ebanks, Swizz Beatz, Kim Kardashian, and more!

Aside from the Qream launch last night, this week has been laced with lots of celebrity events.
From film screenings to press parties, our fave stars have been getting around.

Check it:

With the flurry of fabulous looks, it’s hard to pick a favorite! Model Jeneil Williams was hot pink perfection in her low cut gown. Selita Ebanks cut quite the figure in her black lace Christian Cota dress. Pharrell looked super cute in his gray cardigan. And both Iman and Shala Monroque were lovely in their printed summer dresses. It’s been a while since we’ve seen socialite Genevieve Jones on the scene, but doesn’t she look fierce? She might have to nab my vote with her Valentino Couture dotted bead-collar blouse and leather skirt. That’s how it’s done.

Who was your fave this week?

30 Responses to “This Week in Chic: Selita Ebanks, Swizz Beatz, Kim Kardashian, and more!”

1. Sherica says:

I’m gonna need Justin Bieber to pull his pants up…

2. fashion fun says:

glad to see Bevy Smith is starting to cover up.

3. llehsal says:

Love Kim’s necklace!!!

4. Jennifer says:

I love Alicia Keys Dress!

5. Dom says:

Genevieve Jones

Goood Cot Damn!

6. Savage says:

Eva has been killing the game as of late!!!

7. Brittany says:

Umm, Usher…

8. Bonnie says:

Genevieve Jones,where has she been,she looks stylish as always.
    Luvin the hot pink number and her besties looks good too.

9. Crystal says:

eva looks hot. usher looks like a cone head. ashley banks looks pretty but she needs to cut the bottom off of that dress and change her shoes.

10. Carmen says:

Selita just never gets it quite right for me… Alicia’s dress is making that post baby bod look GREAT.. and Genevieve has been MIA from the social scene but she looks fierce as usual…inquiring minds do want to know if she still with Oscar de la Renta’s son

11. yusufswifee says:

eva take it for me…I like the toned down blonde hair color.

yum…tyson…he’s like an old boyfriend that you think you are completely over until you -gulp- see him again….justsaying

12. Ninjo says:

Sherica (at the top) is funny! I totally agree. Not a good look.

13. Empress says:

That lady with the leaher skirt..her face looks dirty..or is that a bad choice of make up…IDK

Eva always looks nice…she kills the fashion game…I have pants like those…plan to wear them soon…

Kim K always looks the same too me…and ppl say she kills the fashion scene?..I think not.

14. Nunyabizniz says:

Eva Pigford and Andre Leon King pants are the same, just different colors.
    Ray J and Ashley Banks picture remind me of a prom 1993.
    My girl Teyana is gorgeous… from the neck down.
    Best look goes to Tika Sumpters. Work it girl!!!!!!!

15. Miss Smith says:

It is nice to see Genevieve back on the scene. These photos make me want to hit up a fashion party!

16. FashionOne says:

My vote goes to…. Model Jeneil Williams! She brought the hotness in that hot pink dress…POW!

17. Dobe says:

I really like Genevieve’s look, minus the make-up. Tika looks great, as well.
    What season is Usher in? And Justin Bieber needs to cut it out.

You have the Alicia Keys/Swizz pic posted twice, btw.

18. Indigo says:

The lady standing next to the Asian lady in the grey fitted dress… smh, she looks like a before picture of Serena Williams.

19. Joan says:

Eva’s bra-top is FAB Where can I get one like that?

20. Tricia says:

ok genevieve jones’ makeup looks like a carnival face painter made her up as a cat.

21. Jinx Moneypenny says:

Jeneil has stolen the show. That skin against that dress. I haven’t seen anything that gorgeous in some time.

And oh hey Tyson………………lookin all FAHN and sh-t.

22. sun.kissed says:

Eva and Tika look cute. Loves that hot pink gown Janeil is wearing! Tyson is looking all kinds of yummy minus those gross tattoos. Tiana looks like she got smacked in the face with a frying pan!

23. Joanne_ says:

eva looks great and it’s about time I see Ray-J looking like a grown man ought to..

24. Grace says:

There should be a law confining Alicia Keys to PANTS AT ALL TIMES. Those legs, ugh!

25. court says:

what is Ray J and Chris Brown doing? Tika looks so nice! Love Kim and Selita! I knew this would happen with Alicia Keys she has the thickness gene and if she doesnt go harder its only going up from here.

26. Danielle says:

Claire can you please tell me who made ushers leather jacket please! Would love to scrape up the pennies to get it or something like it for the fall : ) thank you! I’m a FBD junkie!

27. Pattie says:

Love A. Keys dress.
    Tika Sumpter looks very pretty.
    Eva is killing them in that bustier and pants.
    Loving that hot pink dress but hating the shoes.
    Is it me or has Usher put on some weight?
    Justin B. if you don’t pull those pants up.

28. Mona L says:

Its just too much going on here to comment on! O.o

29. BOOBOO says:

I agree Mona L. SMMFH..
    its lik the worse of the worse. I only lik Eva.