July 18th, 2011
Celebrity Style, Shopping, Solange Knowles
Look for Less: Solange Knowles’s Merah Club Fendi Grosgrain Mix Sandals

Can we give some snaps for Solange’s outfit this weekend?

I loved the one shoulder orange top and tapered khaki pants, but the real showstoppers were her purple and orange $625 Fendi Grosgrain Mix Sandals:

The 4 1/2″ heels encompass this season’s color blocking trend with purple and orange straps, as well as a red triangular inset at instep. If you want a similar color blocked look, you can get it with these $80 Satin Sandals with Wooden Heel from Zara:

They have a few more straps than Fendi’s, but boast similar colors. Find a Zara retailer near you at www.zara.com.

If you’re interested in her whole look for less, get it here:

What do you think?

13 Responses to “Look for Less: Solange Knowles’s Merah Club Fendi Grosgrain Mix Sandals”

1. Nunyabizniz says:

Just last week end I was drooling over those Fendi shoes on Net a porter, and here comes Solange to finally convince me that it is a worthy investment… what’s a girl to do???

2. alice says:

love solange!!! she looks great!

3. Dobe says:

I SO love this outfit!

4. Haviland says:

LOVE the whole look works…head to toe…

5. Miss Moon says:

This look is IT!!!!! Love it to death!

6. TheSavsTer says:

Just last week she was criticized for her gloomy look at the Dolce & Gabbana party in London. She certainly stepped it up. The updo definately helps accentuate her beautiful facial structure and allows the blouse to take the spotlight. And I absolutely love her lip color. Kudos to Solange.

7. sun.kissed says:

She looks great! Her hair looks better with her outfit choice this time around. @Nunyabizniz, those shoes definitely aren’t worth the investment. If you like them, I say go for the Zara version.

8. Empress says:

Love Solo outfit…and even though she still has in the dookie braids…it looks better in an updo!

9. Charde' says:

She looks great! I love her whole look, yes even the dookie braids. Go girl!

10. Monica J says:

Very Nice!

11. Love the one shoulder orange top. Those Fendi Colour block shoes are Hot. But the Zara pair are hotter. Love it!! I would of so put the Zara shoe as a similar pair to the Fendi ones as well.

12. nala says:

me enamore de su outfit…. es extraordinario la combinacion de colores :)

13. EssDot323 says:

Solange has me wanting to give my braider a call.