July 13th, 2011
Style Inspiration, Vacation, What to Wear
Style Inspiration: What to Wear on Vacation in Cancun

Y’all are some traveling people!
Miss B says, “My boo and I are going on vacation for the first time. It will also be my first time in Cancun. What essential items should I carry for our trip? Thanks in advance.”

For the nighttime, I’d personally take a cue from my most recent Style Diary. A simple, flirty dress should do the trick. Turn it up a notch with haute heels and a pop of lipstick:

For daytime, all you really need are beach essentials: a cute swimsuit, equally cute cover up, tote to carry your books, tunes, and what nots, and sunglasses. Pack affordable flats to walk on the beach–slip on a pair of heels for a casual dinner poolside:

Look to these celebs for more inspiration:

*If you have more vacation queries, check out our Vacation category.

11 Responses to “Style Inspiration: What to Wear on Vacation in Cancun”

1. missb says:

Thanks so much Claire! I also clicked the link for the vacation category and now I have more than enough inspiration :)

2. Lucija says:

Love the evening combination!

XO,
    Lucija

withlovelucija.blogspot.com

3. Bronze says:

Better pack a bullet proof bra and panty.

4. goochie_dee says:

Hi All! I’m a pretty consistent daily lurker but I just had to post a comment today! I have been searching for ideas for my birthday trip to Cancun for weeks now. (Yes, I’ve read all your posts tagged “vacation” and “travel” as well as the and archived posts!)

Thank you so much for these ideas!

5. Nikki says:

I did a look VERY similar to the first look in April for a wedding. Sorry Cancun but I #nailedit in Miami. LOL

6. missb says:

LMBO @ Bronze.

7. Empress says:

LMAO @ Bronze..Mexicans are gonna take offense!

Love the outfits Claire…Good ideas for regular beachwear as well….

8. Alexis says:

I love these cute get ups… So classy so cute!!!

9. tommykimon says:

I have those peacock feather earrings. Cute outfits Love the green one shoulder dress.

10. [...] there you have it! Ned more inspiration? We’ve got several guides on vacation dressing in our archives so be sure to take those out as well. Do you guys have any other [...]

11. [...] there you have it! Need more inspiration? We’ve got several guides on vacationdressing in our archives so be sure to take those out as well. Do you guys have any other [...]