July 11th, 2011
Fashion News, Shoes
Sneaker News: Jeremy Scott x Adidas Spring/Summer 2012

EUKicks.com has flicks of Jeremy Scott’s newest creations for Adidas:

For Spring/Summer 2012, the fabulous Mr. Scott has re-fashioned the brand’s popular ‘wings’ model in denim fabric and with an American flag motif. Also on tap: cuddly sneaks made out of plush leopard and gorilla for adult and baby.

I generally only wear sneakers to the gym, but I think I’d rock these (I’ve got my eye on a yellow pair). Would you?

Spied @ EUKicks.com

21 Responses to “Sneaker News: Jeremy Scott x Adidas Spring/Summer 2012”

1. I like the yellow and white pair. The second picture down. The others are doing a whole lot! lol

2. LivvyV says:

OMG I wan both the denim pair and the red and white stripe pair. I’m gonna to get a pair one way or another lol.

3. I loved the denim one. so cute with the feather. i want them.

4. Brittany says:

I’m not a sneaker chick at all, but I like the denim pair. I think the stripe pair would be cute for my boys.

5. sun.kissed says:

I like the denim, huge tongue and sriped pairs. He can keep the plush ones though. Those are a bit much.

6. MWGETMONEY says:

You can keep the animals, but those american and blue jean pair are mines!

7. Not a big fan of his anymore, IDK the demin pair are hot, but i wouldn’t wear them

8. [...] Spotted at: Fashion Bomb Daily [...]

9. O. says:

IMO. But Ladies, would you really date a man wearing those shoes? Good question…

10. Now these are interesting…

11. Sonia says:

Luv the denim pair

12. Dom says:

Ugh, these are all so tacky and hideous!

13. Cheryl says:

I like the Denim & Yellow pair X

14. LDN 80's says:

Not a fan of these at all….

15. KlosetLover says:

I know I am probably doing more than throwing myself under the bus here but i think the leopard shoes for a little baby boy (that cant walk yet) would be cute. people always complain about having to dress a little boy but dont want to push the envelope with them. Well if i had a son heck even a daughter, they would wear them.

16. [...] sister  Claire  hit us with the scoop on the Jeremy Scott X Spring/Summer 2012 Collection, Most famous for [...]

17. Gracie says:

I would wear both the leopard print and the yellow/black one

18. shoes says:

What is MBT? Masai Barefoot Technology or MBT is not just a shoe in the ordinary sense ?it is a revolutionary fitness aid from SwissMasai. This product will not only change the way you use your muscles, but will improve the use of your joints and spine. The uniquely designed sole, combined with correct training, achieves a more active and healthy posture and walk.

19. antonio cartier says:

Where can I get these shoes in nyc they are really dope

20. Mike says:

Big fan of Adidas. Love the ones in the second picture down and the denim “wings”.