July 4th, 2011
Accessories, Beyonce, Celebrity Style, Shopping

Tam says, “LOVE LOVE the ring and earrings Beyonce wore for her GMA performance.”

“Where can I find something similar (I’m sure the ones she wore were probably beyond my budget).”

Beyonce performed on Good Morning America wearing a custom Julien MacDonald dress and Stuart Weitzman Ventipave pumps with yellow gold, diamond, and milk emerald earrings by Ofira and a white and brown Paraiba ring by favorite Lorraine Schwartz. Lorraine Schwartz jewelry isn’t available online–they only sell to clients by appointment and have a few pieces available at Bergdorf Goodman. So if you want a quick affordable fix, get it with these options:

It was hard to find a dupe for the earrings, but the cocktail rings should have you covered. But if only the best will do, contact Lorraine Schwartz at 646-274-2008 to make an appointment for your very own Beyonce-like jewelry.

Posted In
12 comments

12 Responses to “Wardrobe Query: Beyonce’s Good Morning America Ofira Earrings and Lorraine Schwartz Ring”

1. mari says:

le sigh, i dont know if it worked on camera. but in the picture the colour combo is just so bland!

i need some oomph! girlfriend is shuttin shit down all over the world though

yes ga hanty!

2. Tam says:

THANKS Claire!!!!!! LOVE IT!!!!

3. Gemini says:

The accessories look aight I am pretty sure H&M have look-a-like Lorraine Schwartz accessories. Oh and when is Bey going to let go that Chaka Kahn hair?? LOL

4. her hair looks gorg! & my favorites are the Amrita Singh… This is slowly becoming one of my favorite colors (=

5. Crystal says:

That dress looks like a swim suit cover up. I love the earrings. She went back 10 years with that spiral wig. I hate that she’s promoting my favorite album of hers in that wig! UGH!

6. Zoe says:

She is so Gorgeous, and yellow is so beautiful against her skin complexion ♥

7. Alexis says:

I LOVE BEYONCE…. THAT IS ALLLLLLL

8. Grace says:

Not a Beyonce fan, but I really like her outfit!

xx Grace

9. I prefer Bey with the wild hair.

10. Indigo says:

No one can do tacky like Bey! She is so cute.

11. [...] fashionbombdaily.com via Starworks on Pinterest Share this Post:Share Pin ItEmailLike this:LikeBe the first to like [...]