June 30th, 2011
Celebrity Style, Week in Chic
This Week in Chic: Adrienne Bailon, Selita Ebanks, Jourdan Dunn and more!

Hey everyone!

Vuitton here with a rundown of a few stars who hit all the right notes this week.  June is practically done, but before she bids us adieu, she obviously had to go out with a bang with these celeb looks.

Let’s take a look at who rocked it this week!

Gabrielle Union went for an all black ensemble with a lace dress and black booties at the New York Premiere of Transformers: Dark of the Moon.  Though the look was simple, it still ended up being chic, and that skin of hers can match no one else.  Eva Mendes looked stunning in her nude and white wrap dress and oversized sunglasses.  She tied everything together with cute bangles.  Tyrese held it down for the guys, looking dapper in a gray suit tailored to perfection.

What say you, readers? Who was your fave?

~Vuitton

22 Responses to “This Week in Chic: Adrienne Bailon, Selita Ebanks, Jourdan Dunn and more!”

1. Kris P. says:

Definitely Adrienne Bailon! Love it!!!

2. sun.kissed says:

Adrienne Bailon takes it She looks great! This look totally makes up for her wearing those black shoes with that LQS skirt last week. I’m going to give it to Raheem for the guys. That color looks great on him.

3. t says:

i like adrienne’s look, but if she wanted color i would have liked an bright orange or hot pink shoe with that dress. i vote for alicia and her wax figure lol

4. Gemini says:

I LOVE Selita Ebanks flowy black skirt & blazer as well as Eva Mendes color block dress!!!

Adriennne Bailon’s look failed with the shoes. She should of paired her outfit with a little more POP!

5. Courtney says:

Alicia Keys…hands down!!!

6. Dom says:

A Baillon! I was thisclose to sending that dress to mail bomb the other day. Then I remembered my saving kick. sigh.

7. Bien Abye says:

Gabrielle Union looks beautiful, as usual. I like the detail on the dress.
    Tyrese looks stylish and red carpet ready without appearing stuffy in the suit, and I love the gray color.
    Charell S. for Bien Abye by Dayanne Danier

8. Brandi says:

I loved Adrienne Bailon’s look. I liked Gabrielle’s also but I don’t get the booties in the summer? I know designers are making sexy sandals. We have several more cooler months to wear booties so I dont understand this as summertime trend.

9. llehsal says:

Uh…no thankyou….to anyone! A Keys looks very pretty though.

10. Juicy says:

I’m glad to see Raheem DeVaughn on here…he looks nice!!! Adrienne, Eva, and Gabrille look HOT as well!! Tyrese always looks good in a suit!

11. wallflower says:

I think Adrienne’s coloring is perfect, perfect, perfect!

12. Tifani says:

Eva Mendes really gave me the fashion fix I needed with her look!!!!! Everything she had on was on point, from her hair, to her dress and her perfectly matched shoes!!!!!!!!!

13. Coldplayer says:

Love Raheem blazer! Adrienne Bailon look is perfect. Jourdan looks beautiful but I hate the dress

14. Brooklyn Lady says:

I LOVE JOURDAN! Hate the dress on her tho but she gets a pass from me for being absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!

Adrienne looks nice for once.

I wish so bad that Gabby would stop being so damn basic and bland. She’s beautiful, has a great body and yet forever STAYS BASIC. So boring.

15. Dobe says:

The color of Raheem’s blazer is gorgeous! Gabrielle has some great skin. Adrienne’s dress is ok, but would probably be a better fit for someone taller; the draping looks off on her and she looks a bit uncomfortable.

16. Liah says:

It’s been a while since Eva has impressed me; she’s been looking uninspired and rather matronly as of late but she looks great this week.

17. Mona L says:

ADRIENNE BAILON

18. Talia says:

looks like raheem is channeling his inner kanye lol

19. binks says:

Hmmm a lot of people are saying Adrienne Bailon but I just don’t see it, it looks like she wrapped herself in a curtain and just left her boobs out. Nobody really did it for me this week but the lady in the brown gown looks the best from the list

20. cmoni says:

@ Binks I totally agree with you. She DOES not look hot. Alicia looks beautiful in that turquoise dress and I really appreciate Selita’s ability to go from sexy siren to sophisticated lady.

21. esme says:

adrienne looks fantastic. tyrese looks like something out of madmen. gabrielle looks unbelievably boring. the maxi skirt and huge jacket do nothing for selita ebanks. and that wax figure alicia is standing next looks freakishly life like.

22. JerseyBred323 says:

Gabrielle Union always looks boring.