June 28th, 2011
Celebrity Style, Shopping
Wardrobe Query: Lola Monroe’s 2011 BET Awards Falguni & Shane Peacock Dress

I hope you non celeb obsessed readers can bear with us as we forge through these 2011 BET Awards wardrobe requests!
Ayanna says, “ I was wondering if there was any way you guys can tell me the designer or brand of Lola Monroe’s dress from the 2011 BET awards?? “

“…I think her outfit and hair were smoking and I would love something similar for an upcoming event!!!”
Lola wore a Fall/Winter 2011 abstract dress with sheer details by Fulgani & Shane Peacock for the festivities:

Falguni & Shane Peacock have an online shop on their site, but it doesn’t seem to work on my computer.
Try your luck at www.falgunishanepeacock.com.

Work it, Lola!

Posted In
15 comments

15 Responses to “Wardrobe Query: Lola Monroe’s 2011 BET Awards Falguni & Shane Peacock Dress”

1. court says:

the dress is cute but I really hate the shoes …that is all

2. [...] video vixen turned singer Lola Monroe chose a Falguni & Shane Peacock abstract print long sleeve dress, strappy sandals, and a hot hairstyle! I actually really like this [...]

3. Miss Jane says:

I actually thought that she did the Keri Hilson look better than Keri Hilson on the BET “green” carpet. I saw this and did a double take. lol Keri?

4. Kitana says:

Love the shoes and dress. Lola is so gorgeous.

5. okay cause i would have sworn that she was saying ferragamo

6. Coldplayer says:

Cute. I would’ve went with a blue or green shoe over the red

7. Sticky-n-Sweet says:

I liked the look, minus the shoes, or at least that circle on the top part.

8. This dress is B.A.D ..flat out …

9. Boradello says:

looks like an old Rihanna look to me. It’s pretty but she needs to get her own style…just sayin

10. binks says:

At first I dismissed this dress but looking at it again it is hot if you work it right

11. drgoddess says:

I think her hair and makeup is cute but I am very distracted by her ugly shoes! She could have worn simple black shoes like the model because there is a lot going on already with the dress and hair. i think it would have provided balance instead of looking too “matchy”

12. Babydee says:

Lola iz da best. For all her haterz up your. She a DC native so I have to represent. I love anything and everything she do. Yall dont kno aa real bitch when you see one.

13. Nikky says:

When is Lola coming out with a new album? I want her to be the new face of Hip Hop, Im tired of Nicki for real. And Batteries not included, Homage, and her version of All I do is win & Did it on Em is so fire.
    Much love & respect Lola;)

14. Latifa says:

Hi – Do you of any sites (boutiques, stylist etc) who makes dresses similar to Falguni and Shane Peacock dresses? I absolutely love the stuff but no site to shop and pretty sure way out my budget