June 27th, 2011
Celebrity Style, Mary J. Blige, Shopping
Get the Look: Mary J Blige’s 2011 BET Awards Performance Wedge Booties

Britney wrote, “Where can I find the wedges Mary J Blige performed in at the BET awards??”

According to reader lvme4me, Mary was rocking with this $130 pair of Steve Madden Abigayle Wedges:

The canvas shoes feature a cork platform and simple laces. Do you love?

If so, get ‘em plus other similar looks below:

What did you think of MJB’s performance?

Posted In
25 comments

25 Responses to “Get the Look: Mary J Blige’s 2011 BET Awards Performance Wedge Booties”

1. Brit says:

Sorry, Mary. This whole ensemble was a fail.

2. LawyerChic says:

The still image of the outfit looks way better than it did in motion, but either way Ms. Mary looks like she should be in Aspen somewhere hitting the slopes!

3. Madpet says:

I thought those were UGLY!! Can’t stand white shoes.

4. Madpet says:

Oh yeah I love Mary, but I thought the performance was terrible.

5. Ena says:

I like the belt though, where’d she get that?

6. sun.kissed says:

The belt is fab! Sadly, that was the only good part about this outfit. The jumpsuit could have worked if it weren’t for those wedges. The performance wasn’t all that great either. She definitely should have sang Looking for someone to Love Me instead of the new song.

7. sun.kissed says:

She probably didn’t want Puffy on stage stealin’ her shine though….ha!

8. lvme4me says:

Mary is wearing the wedge “Abigayle” by Steve Madden.

9. BOOBOO says:

Yes the performance was not so great n i lik the all white fit minus the shoes. It really killed a otherwise hot outfit..smh

Everything about this outfit is downright wrong.

11. candylicker says:

I liked everything except the shoes, still loving Mary

12. fashionislife~ says:

I liked the belt, hated the shoes the most, like it was said before MAYBE the outfit could have been saved with different shoes but the overall look was a NO…

13. fashion fun says:

whos idea was this? she was the opening act and this is the best her stylist could do? total fail. the orthopedic shoes took me completely down. they are horrible.

14. trish says:

hot mess

15. FashionOne says:

Sorry Mary this was not a hot look…just say no to those shoes in the future!

16. bella says:

why would anyone want this look…? she looked terrible

17. Jaycetee says:

does anyone know where i can get that belt. I LOVE that belt!

18. ladyshawann says:

yes 2 the belt!

19. Starla says:

Somebody actually wants this look? I hope this is satire.

20. Tanisha says:

Her outfit looked like something from star trek. It was to young for her age and the shoes with the outfit just made it look even more ugly.

21. I didn’t much care of this outfit. Her performance was whack because Mary never really have been much of a dancer. Plus she had some challenges in those shoes. I was a huge MaryJ fan in the 90′s but its like she hasn’t progressed in her style. I can’t with the blonde hair. Its ages her. I know she’s 40 but she doesn’t have to look 40. But again I love MaryJ as a songstress.

22. Jaye says:

Who on staff thought this get-up was a good idea??! I see they were trying to channel her earlier years but seriously this was not a good look :( I felt bad.

23. BPenny says:

Where can I find that belt is the question!

24. [...] clamouring to find out the make of Mary J Blige’s 2011 BET Awards performance belt! While we found her super affordable $130 Steve Madden wedges, almost every comment said, “I like the belt though, where’d she get that?” Mary [...]

25. vp says:

love Mary J. liked the performance. like the jumper except the elastic at the ankle. loved the belt. need a version with a better price…