June 23rd, 2011
Celebrity Style, Week in Chic
This Week in Chic: Dwyane Wade, Nicole Richie, Estelle and more!

Hey all!  Vuitton here with a quick recap of a few celebs who took it to town this week, dressed to kill.  Though not our usual faces, these stars still managed to turn it up a notch.

Let’s take a look:

The guys clearly took it home this week, especially with Men’s Fashion Week going down as we speak in Europe.  Dwyane Wade and Carmelo Anthony are nothing short of dapper in their suits at the Versace show.  Jesse Williams rocked it in a green tee, black skinny suit, and biker boots at the Jil Sander show.  British rapper Tinie Tempah killed in this tuxedo and those enviable Louboutin Rollerball Loafers that have been at the top of my wish list for a few months now.  *le sigh* Estelle brought summer chic in a denim jacket, skinny khakis and an MCM purse.

Who were your faves this week?

~Vuitton

16 Responses to “This Week in Chic: Dwyane Wade, Nicole Richie, Estelle and more!”

1. BOOBOO says:

I heart Nicole Ritchie and Charlotte Ronson (her dresses r awesome!!)
    Green tee n tuxedo men had me at HELLO:O
    Estelle casual fit is soo cute!

2. Ms_She says:

Jesse Williams looks great! and he is a Temple University Alum… TU stand up! lol

and as always I love Estelle’s style… even if its very low key

3. Harley says:

Tinie Tempah is alwaaays killing it! And I’m in love with those shoes!

4. Dobe says:

Jesse Williams, Estelle, and Tinie Tempah = HOT!

5. dyshaun says:

The Dr. from Grey’s Anatomy: I >DIE>!

6. Miss Smith says:

I’m only wowed by Tinie Tempah. Tall, dark, handsome, AND a British accent? Yes please!

7. sun.kissed says:

Estelle looks good. Not loving any of this. We can’t even see Angie Simmons look, why is she posted?

8. Fashionbum82 says:

I love a man who can hang a suit mmm!

9. Tiara says:

I have my eye on one pic only: VANESSA WILLIAMS.

10. Jinx Moneypenny says:

I like the dress and sweater Rashida is wearing but the shoes…no.

Not sure about Kim’s dress or shoes. But of course everything else about her is in place and looking great.

Yes sir, Dwyane looking handsome and well-suited.

Love the colour combo Estelle is rocking. I’m inspired.

Love the brown with the white Jill is in. Inspired yet again.

Oh hey John, looking mighty built under that fitted shirt… I see you.

Tinie looking fine as ALL GET OUT. LORD. *fans self*

11. Rashida???? dont you mean Jill Marie Jones ?? @Jinx Moneypenny lol..although that infamous foxtail has thrown me off when ive seen other celebs wear it but for some reason its working for my girl Jill…shes killin the all with everything (minus the boots) lol but yea anywhoo im slowly taking interest in MCM , spotted it on a lot of retro/vintage sites and so far so good…. Jill Marie Jones gets 1st place, My girl Kimmie (Kim Kardashian) in 2nd and my dude Tinie Tempah in 3rd by a land slide for his well groomed look and red bottoms ;)

12. L Ssiger Biker Boot Hudson…

[...] ion of diamond studs, each more breathtaking than the last. Each pair of diamond [...]…

13. TicaPica says:

there is nothing cute about Tinie Tempah’s midget ass. argh, he looks so contrived with that dodgy beard*shudder*Jesse Williams on the other hand…

14. llehsal says:

Jill Marie – I LOVE this brown and white combo
    J.Legend & Bruno – Cute as ever!
    Bey – fierce as usual …I can not get enough of that hair.
    Kim K……NO!

15. Vv says:

Love the colors combination Estelle is wearing… but this hairstyle NEEDS TO GO! ”La coupe champignon” is not cute at all!!!

16. esme says:

can’t say that i’m really impressed with anyone’s look but i do like what samantha ronson is wearing. i think jill marie jones messed up a really cute outfit with those clunky boots.