June 20th, 2011
Beauty, Hot or Hmm
Weekend Beauty Hot! or Hmm…: Brandy, Lala Vazquez, Lauren London, and More!
By The Fashion Bomb Staff

Happy Monday, folks! Hope you all had great Father’s Day weekends :D

Between birthday parties, weddings, and concerts, some of our fave celebs kept busy. Let’s jump right into it, shall we?

Lala Vazquez partied it up for her 32nd birthday looking typical Lala cute. I’d love to know what holding spray she used on her curls as it looks like girlie danced the night away.

Janelle Monae was spotted on stage at a recent performance. We can all appreciate Janelle’s style and cute pompadour hair, but don’t you wish you’d see some more versatility to her look? C’mon, Janelle—you’re lovely and we’re rooting for you!

Nicole Scherzinger was spotted at the Los Angeles premiere of “Cars 2″. Love the berry lip, simple eye makeup, and sleek hair. Just wish the brows were just a tad thicker, but maybe that’s just me.

Brandy was seen out and about in Hollywood. The powerhouse singer looked casual and cute with smooth hair and neutral makeup. My only complaint here is the brows could have been filled in a bit more towards the center to balance out the spacing between her eyes.

And finally Toya Carter got married over the weekend to Mickey “Memphitz” Wright. The bride looked lovely as always–I don’t think I’ve ever seen a pic of Toya where she didn’t look good. Also pictured, Rasheeda (love the hair and lip color–get a similar look with Covergirl Lip Perfection lipstick in Divine), Monica (love the hair), Kandi Burruss (cute), Nivea (nice smile), Lauren London (gorgeous–love the mermaid hair), and Tamar Braxton.

AWWW!

What do you think of this weekend’s looks?

~Danielle

Images via PacificCoastNews.com

18 Responses to “Weekend Beauty Hot! or Hmm…: Brandy, Lala Vazquez, Lauren London, and More!”

1. fly won says:

so happy for Toya. She looks awesome!!!

2. Congrats Toya, I like Nicole’s lip colour.

3. Ashley says:

everyone looked nice; living and loving life!!!
    Congrats to Toya!!

4. zimbabwechic says:

The fact that Toya, Lauren and Nivea have managed to stay cool and classy and let their children be brothers and sisters is very commendable, that being said Kandi, Monica and Lauren look very good

Cosign @Zimbabwechic, all I gotta say is Lil Weezy is indeed a very powerful man.
    Kandi looks better with the long hair IMO. All those women at Toya’s wedding, look good individually. As a group? not so much. All I see is some bald Indian wondering what happened to their hair o_O
    <3 LaLa.

6. esme says:

janelle looks gorgeous as usual, so does nicole. lala look underwhelming. brandy’s eyebrows are a tragedy. monica looks gorgeous. toya’s hair looks weird. nivea looks horrible. tamar braxton looks like a drag queen.

7. sun.kissed says:

Brandy looks good! I wonder if that’s Toya’s actual wedding dress, it looks more like a prom dress :/
    Monica looks cute.

8. Fashionbum82 says:

Nivea looks like somebody’s little sister that HAD to be in the picture or she was gonna feel left out IMO. She looks a mess. Monica and Rasheeda is killin everyone in this pic!

9. Sarah says:

everyone looks nice,Monica’s hair is just… well lets say it makes her look old. Not cute… lala is beautiful Brandy looks Good. Nivea… umm..Toya…. hood rats all up and down that photo

10. court says:

Rasheeda isnt killing anything with that ratty weave… I dont like it she looks cheap…nivea is a sweet person when u see her in the streets but her style is lacking…monica looks the nicest then kandi and then lauren london… Toya is pretty…I just hope thats the reception dress

11. yusufswifee says:

nivea looks a HAM!!!

12. Queen says:

Toya’s dress and tiara? Uh no. Looks costume-y. She needs a stylist pronto

13. JustDionne says:

Everyone looks nice….but where’s Nivea’s makeup?

14. cmbrown827 says:

I’m happy for Toya…but I don’t like her dress!!

15. addikted2fashion says:

the dress pictured is toya’s reception dress. she’s keeping her wedding gown pics private for now. i guess she has a feature in the marriage section in JET magazine or something *shrugs*

16. kS says:

what is Lauren wearing? i am really feelin the goddess look.

17. KoKo says:

I am so….happy for her. She has been an inspiration to my life. Her husband seems like a great dude, I wish them the BEST. Keep God First and your blessings will follow!

18. califabulous says:

I love toya’s wedding day make-up. I was surprised to see her use color but it was very soft and pretty. Who does her make-up? I NEED to know what she used! eyes, lips, cheeks?! Thanks!