June 16th, 2011
Celebrity Style, Hot or Hmm, Solange Knowles
Hot! or Hmm…: Solange at the Grand Opening of Dream Downtown

So after Solange and I twirled at the opening of Ash Shoes in Soho, I went uptown to a Rocawear mixtape session and she went to spin at the Grand Opening of Dream Downtown:

She wore a white top with a cut out shoulder details and green wide legged pants.

She finished the look with a coral lippie:

What do you think?

If you want her look, get it with these options:

30 Responses to “Hot! or Hmm…: Solange at the Grand Opening of Dream Downtown”

1. Miss Moon says:

LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! Solo is giving me something I can feel with her outfits lately!!!

2. I am in love with her hair! I can’t wait till my hair gets big. I also love her outfit, but it looks like her pants need to be hemmed. Otherwise, I love her look!

3. BOOBOO says:

Yes!!! This is so MUCH better:) Her curls are more defined and the fro is so cute!! Those green pants/white top are everything! I am slowly rocking vintage n incorporating it w/my everyday style. Vintage is IT!!!

Solange wins!

4. Nunyabizniz says:

She looks awesome! is that her own hair? i think she added something to it… ( i don’t want to say the W word, lol)

5. Brittany says:

She looks great. The pants seem too big, but she pulls it off nicely. I think she adds pieces to her hair to change up her look.

6. zy says:

she looks hot here. i love her natural hair and i even love when she rocks a natural weave like this one. just gorgeous. i liked the pants except i absolutely cannot understand why celebs wear pants that are plainly too long and scraping the floor. maybe it’s just me but i don’t want the hem of my pants mopping the damn floor, lol. other than that, she looks gorgeous as usual. LOVE the lip color too!

7. Debz says:

I LOOOOOVE HER HAIR!!! GOSH! *drooling*

8. Solange is really becoming a style icon!!! Unlike so many stars who are put together by stylist, you can tell she has a hand in what she wears.

9. She looks good! The makeup really completes the look. Love the hair too

10. LivvyV says:

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE IT!!! LOve her Solange please teach your sister a few things about style and individualism.

11. wallflower says:

I really like the sillouette, I’m just not that excited about the white top. Some color blocking here would have taken it to the next level!

*ahem* Pocketful of Pearls has vintage Neimans, wide-leg, silk pants (size S)

12. sun.kissed says:

Loves it! Kinda dressy for the DJ though…

13. EntertainmentsFuture says:

I think a belt would have completed the look..

14. Madpet says:

She looks great. She’s kind of reminding me of Tracee Ellis Ross. Just a lil bit.

15. Love, Love! I never use to be big on her style but within the last year she has really stepped up her game. Super cute!

16. Grace says:

Love it…
    PS I’ve never understood why ppl give celebs like the Kardashians such a hard time for “being famous for being famous” when this certainly applies to Solo as well. No one would give a rat’s a$$ about her if she wasn’t Bey’s lil sis. That flop of an album doesn’t count by the way…

17. Tifani says:

She looks really cute, her style seems to be stuck in the 70′s though, I hope she switches it up soon!!!!!!!!!

18. Sharde Monet says:

I Love my Sol Angel…sidenote..is it just me or are her pants really long?? lol…i dunno maybe its the way she’s standing

19. Nicole says:

I know it must have been warm. That shiny forehead is a tiny distraction for me, but I think she looks fantastic!! I love her in loose, flowy garments.

20. Charde' says:

Look at my girl Solange! I like her look very simple yet chic….f21′s label love21 also sells a pair wide leg pants like those

this is not a weave-this is her hair. why can’t people accept that?

22. Georgia says:

Why do folks (Grace) keep insisting that people are only interested in her for her sister? I like Solange and her whole style and she doesn’t even make me think of her sister, who doesn’t interest me. Just accept that she’s of interest to many people on her own merits–as a singer, songwriter, celebrity–whatever. The world–and her fans–don’t revolve around her sister.

23. sbhebae says:

i love her so much i wanna cry!

24. Grace says:

@Georgia,
    The point I was making was that Bey was the platform for her fame. I don’t doubt that ppl are intrinsically interested in her now. Similarly, ppl are now intrinsically interested in Amber Rose but it would be naive to make the argument that Kanye had nothing to do that. Oh, and I’m sure that Solo is a SUPER AWESOME DJ too of course….

25. jihan says:

she always looks so good… LOVE her style, I think she’s my favorite as far as celeb style goes.

26. Ronnie says:

Wonderful!

LOVE LOVE HER…HER WARDROBE LOOKS IMPECCABLE HERE….But not liking how the ‘half wig’ it seems like, it sitting on her natural fro. A bit too obvious :/ . She is nonetheless STUNNING.

She’s come into her own and I dig it.

29. bella says:

@Anonymous that is not solange’s real hair. it’s not that long yet. sometimes she does add in weave.

30. lmboooo yea…take it from a weaveologist/connoisseur…that is def NOT her hair lol … indian remi or a wig babez, sorry to dissapoint you :)