June 10th, 2011
Beyonce, Fashion News
Beyonce Covers the July 2011 issue of Dazed & Confused

Beyonce continues her summer blitz, this time gracing the July 2011 cover of Dazed & Confused magazine:

In the spread, she licks ice cream and poses seductively in a series of technicolor and bespoke looks by Tom Ford, Riccardo Tisci, Gareth Pugh, Haider Ackermann, Stefano Pilati and Marc Jacobs.

I must say, this is one of the better Beyonce editorials I’ve seen in a minute.

Peep a short teaser here:

What do you think?

Posted In
26 comments

26 Responses to “Beyonce Covers the July 2011 issue of Dazed & Confused”

1. yusufswifee says:

me likee…I’m sure someone will say that she is biting off rhi rhi for those panty hose thingies…but it’s a good look.

2. Sticky-n-Sweet says:

Ohhh this is haute-ness! I like the blonde she has here too. I think Beyonce is edgier than the “powers that be” want her to be. And she’s not biting anyone’s style @yusufswifee, the stylist that did the shoot picked these clothes out.

3. addikted2fashion says:

loving the pix but i wish she would stop wearing that necklace/belly chain thing. we’ve seen it since ’02 and its done & over now. Hang it up, Bey.

4. tommykimon says:

Love them the metallic/leopard print pic is my fav. The lighter blond hair looks great too.

5. lola_uk says:

@yusufswifee no need to say it because you already did…

6. BOOBOO says:

I lik them all minus the 2nd pic. The cover is HOTT!

7. Shaq Nichole says:

The cover look is CUTE-NESS!!

8. sun.kissed says:

Dazed and Confused is exactly what she looks in most of this photos. I like the bubble gum pic and the one in the trailer doorway, the rest are just ok.

9. chrissy says:

OH YES F-cking ma’am for these pics.WERKKK!

10. chrissy says:

biting off rih for the panty hose really? is that what its come to lmfao. didnt bey have on 2 diff outfits in ‘video phone’ that had garters (green suit, and oversized tshirt), and this is pre rihanna shoots, not to mention simply the endless amount of shoots in general that have used them, c’mon folks lets not be petty. keep it cute :-)

11. wallflower says:

Very editorial, I like the contrast between the high fashion and the every day (bbq, big gulp, bubblegum)

12. Miss Smith says:

I like every single photo!

13. Gemini says:

The last photo looks HAWT but Dazed & Confused aren’t they an alternative mag?? I’m a little surprised Bey is on the cover they usually deal w/ relatively unknown folks like Santigold, RyeRye etc.

14. Zoe says:

@ Gemini it is. The alternative and indie crowd love Bey. So seeing her on the cover is no surprise to me. All the praise she gets from them is crazy, that’s why she will be headlining so many rock/indie festivals this summer. They love her.

Bey looks HOT in these pics. Love all of them especially the cover. She is gorgeous in Givenchy!!!

15. Blossom says:

She’s lost most of her hip fat! :O

16. lola_uk says:

@Zoe “The alternative and indie crowd love Bey” “. All the praise she gets from them is crazy” ummm, huh? Beyonce is as commercial as it gets, what “indie” crowd are you hanging out with? try again please.

17. Artivist says:

Love! She looks amazing. Wish I loved her new songs as much as I do these looks.

18. ddsweet says:

Much better than the Essence shoot. She looks amazing and the styling is to die for <3

19. The last photo looks HAWT. I like her.

20. Maryse says:

Her outfits leave me dazed and confused. Also, when is she going to have some kids? She’s been married for how long now? :s

21. LinnyLin says:

bish you better work!

22. llehsal says:

Boring.

23. Indigo says:

I’m waiting for John Waters to pop up…

24. [...] do we need to be reminded of your prevalence? You’ve been in this month’s Essence, W, Dazed & Confused, Time, Cleo Magazine in Australia, L’Uomo Vogue, Harper’s Bazaar… I’m [...]

25. Jenny says:

Love this, so high fashion, with out trying too hard.