June 9th, 2011
Celebrity Style, On the Scene

Tracy Reese celebrated the 5th anniversary of her flagship boutique in NYC last night.  Gorge fashion gals June Ambrose, actress Tika Sumpter, and more were on hand to help Ms. Reese party it up.

Tika Sumpter looked summer ready in a mixed print calf length dress with cute cut outs and contrast trim.

June Ambrose mixed prints as well with a dress flaunting both stripes and leopard print. Only June could add a striped cap and DKNY vintage heart necklace and make the whole ensemble look hot!

Tonya Lewis Lee popped by the festivities in a loose fit one shoulder gray cotton jersey dress.

Brilliant journalist Lola Ogunnaike looked radiant in an emerald green dress.

Veronica Webb went for a classic white button down and cool linen pants.

And Studio Museum of Harlem Director Thelma Golden hopped on this season’s crochet trend with an ivory knit number.

Look like fun:)

Tap tap, Tracy: next time invite The Fashion Bomb!

Remember our Pretty Girls Rock Dresses meet and greet at the Tracy Reese boutique here.

Source: Concordia/WireImage

13 Responses to “On the Scene: June Ambrose, Tika Sumpter, Veronica Webb & More Attend Tracy Reese’s Flagship Boutique 5th Year Anniversary Party”

1. BOOBOO says:

Tika gets a hmmm for that fit n June does 2
    I like Toya Lee dress and Veronica Webb look.
    *eyespy* is that a chick n the last pic wit pink hair?! surely not…smh

I wanna see the rest of the dress of the DJ. I lik that!!

2. fashionOne says:

Veronica Webb looks great…love the classic look.

3. dyshaun says:

Everyone looks great. Personal style for the win.

4. Gemini says:

Meh everyone looks like they are having a good time but the colors were to safe in my opinion. I didn’t like Tika & Veronica Webb’s hair it looked a bit rushed and sloppy to me.

5. Kapri_H says:

I love Tika’s dress! However, I wish it were a maxi instead of a midi.

6. Shaq Nichole says:

Tika looks cute and Veronica Webb is exemplifying classic chic!

7. Grace says:

These women needed a makeup artist on deck. Everyone looks old/extremely fatigued.

8. Joelle says:

there i am in the last pic on the right! lol this was a really fun event & meeting June was the highlight of my week!

9. sun.kissed says:

June looks great! It might be time for her to retire her turban and sunnies, now that I’m getting a better peek at her face.

10. Tricia says:

lol @ the last pic…blacks on one side, whites on the other.

11. Mona L says:

Shout out to Danielle on the 1s and 2s. She spins at Lavo some nights!

12. I really love the mixed print dresses on June Ambrose and Tika! Are those by Tracey Reese? I want to get one

13. Joelle says: