June 8th, 2011
Celebrity Style, Hot or Hmm
Hot! or Hmm…: Kim Kardashian in Gucci Spring/Summer 2011 at Debenhams in London

Kim Kardashian promoted her fragrance at Debenhams in London wearing a vibrantly colorblocked outfit from Gucci’s super popular Spring/Summer 2011 collection:

Instead of opting for one of the line’s more covered up ensembles, she chose a cropped, belly baring top, paired with a slim pencil skirt and tassel belt. She completed the look with $555 Gucci Kelis Suede & Python Ankle-Strap Platform Sandals:

See other celebs in Gucci Spring/Summer 2011 here:

This collection is hot, hot, hot! Who wore it best?

54 Responses to “Hot! or Hmm…: Kim Kardashian in Gucci Spring/Summer 2011 at Debenhams in London”

1. Chimee says:

I love the dress but it appears to be too small for her in the tummy section !

The dress is way to small for Kim. Jlo and kerry look fab!

3. Dinka Don says:

J. Lo and Kerry really do it for me!!

4. binks says:

I didn’t know that was Jlo, she looks great as well as Kerry W. Not feeling it on Iman C. or Kim whatsoever but I do like the black shirt Kim is wearing.

5. Frost says:

Ok, the other commenters have pointed it out — the top is WAY TOO SMALL for busty Kim. I knew something was off!

This would look way better on a smaller chested beauty, like Chanel. If Chanel and Kim switched dresses, then everyone on this post would look fabulous.

6. ICY_TWAN says:

Kim has a figure and she should never wear gucci she can not fit into there garments.

7. TicaPica says:

that’s it. this dress has officially been relegated to the tacky league…though to be honest, i don’t think i ever liked it so good riddance!

8. Leah says:

Kim should have opted for another size or different combination, to give her a stream line look.

9. Marie-josé says:

OH NO SHE DIDNT!
    If I see this dress one more time; I mean ONE more >_<°
    The dress is very beautiful I have to admit, but NNNOOO! And she pulled it out with the same pumps Chanel Iman had?
    I suggest she parks that butt, in a much bigger dress.
    No offense *Big butted girl here*

10. Bre says:

If I had the money and the stylists that celebrities have at their convenience, I would always strive to wear something that’s fresh and unique. These celebrities kill me with the flock mentality that they have, all wearing the same brands and the same styles all the time. Whatever happened to individuality? Dare to be different! *ok, rant over lol*

11. marymei says:

Kerry and J. Lo. I usually heart Kim K but this dress was a major Hmmmmm. She looks stuffed into it.

12. Kris says:

Hot dress, just not on her

13. [...] so absolutely love Solange’s relaxed pants. And Kim Kardashian definitely corrected for her Gucci outfit with a more demure black and white striped top, pencil skirt, and a pop of green pumps. Though First [...]

14. Kerri and J Lo wore it best! There are somethings they are not going to look good on our bodies and it’s important to know when to back down especially when you are photographed quite a bit!

15. Vv says:

JLo killed it! Kim over dit it… :S

16. Jihan says:

The celbs are looooving this collection. Frankly, adored it the first few times, but now I’m a little tired of seeing everyone in it. I guess that shows how awesome a collection it was!

17. Shaq Nichole says:

It looks so small on Kim, especially around the stomach area. I have to say, J- Lo pulled that outfit together. She looks HOTT!! Then comes Kerry Washington.

18. BOOBOO says:

Kim belly is poppin out lik a biscuit in the can…smh

JLo looked the best..hands down! She looked sleek, classy and RICH!

19. llehsal says:

JLO takes win. Kim looks like she is in denial. How can she be comfortable in THAT? Her stomach is screaming for dear life…this collection was really a ‘me too’ collection.

20. Cee Lo says:

This is an amazing collection, however it would be nice if each of these ladies put their own spin on it. Almost every1 is wearing the same shoes and clutch straight from the runway, it just looks like replicas and its a bit underwhelming especially after seeing it so many times

as for kim, this is a perfect example that a brand name alone does not make an outfit, dressing for your body type helps alot

21. Dom says:

Kerry wore it best. JLo is a close runner up. Kimmi cakes lokes a HAM here. Clothes dont fit at all!

22. addikted2fashion says:

i love that Gucci collection but if I see that dress ONE MORE TIME! & can we please put a unique spin on this look? stop ripping the look straight from the runway! geez
    & I agree with other posters that Kim’s dress is too small….but what else is new?

23. Kerry and JLo both look cute! Kim..humm not so much.

24. Bravebird says:

I usually love Kim’s sense of style, but this dress is very ill-fitting. Yes, she can wear almost anything, but should have passed on this ensamble.

25. yusufswifee says:

dont have time to read all the post, but my kim should’ve known better – first it’s been done to def and flatters the thinner girls more. She’s usually better about picking items. and that cut out area between her breast and the belt is a HAM…clearly no mirrors in her house or on her way to the event…but that’s my girl.

26. yusufswifee says:

I like her last look…hot collection indeed.

27. candylicker says:

Boo, I don’t like this on her, she too big.

28. Lena120 says:

She looks horrible here. It’s definitely a size too small. And you forgot to mention that Jennifer Lawrence also wore that dressed (and looked better) on the cover of Flare magazine.

29. Ashnicky says:

She looks like she’s suffocating!

30. niki says:

wrong wrong wrong..lol…not a fan of that dress on her she looks very uncomfortable :/ …sanaa looks the best!

31. uptownchic says:

J.LOOOOOO…hands down!

32. Madpet says:

I love this “gucci look” on everyone except Kim K. Something’s definitely off about her look.

33. So in love... says:

Kim looks like a stuffed sausage…everything aint for every “body”

34. dyshaun says:

This was a bad azz collection! The belt still remains my fav and I’m still searching for an acceptable dupe. SMH. And I will not be moved! LOL

And how petty is it to get mad because this coolection has mass appeal? Rhetorical. Elitist attitudes in fashion dont only come from designers huh.

35. fashionOne says:

Kim just because it zips…does not mean it fits! HMMMM!

36. Kapri_H says:

Ditto Yusefswifee.

37. Alexis says:

JLo and Kerri Washington looked the best!

38. Cmoni says:

The outfit is waaay too small for Kim. She should have taken a note from JLO and worn the correct size.

39. EgpytianBella says:

KIM LOOKS AWFUL AS USUAL. THE BLACK WOMEN (KERI AND THE MODEL) LOOK GREAT!

40. Brandi says:

kim looks awful wow

41. Lex says:

That dress is not made for the busty and Im not sure why she put her body into it (bc she usually has better judgment) but Im lost. She doesn’t have the shape for this dress.

42. Afia says:

U better work J.Lo!!!!! :) as for u kim u better workout! One size larger and it probably would of looked more flattering on her figure*

43. Fashionbum82 says:

*sigh* I need to be rich already dammit! oh back on topic Jlo is giving me everything she looks smokin! Kim I love you but no!

44. LinnyLin says:

J Lo ROCKED the look but everyone looks great even Kim in her second look but the first one is entirely too small for her

45. Abb says:

lmao @ whoever said kim mid drift is HAM. I laughed out loud!…..ummm yeah She outta control with that we get it youu have nice curves bla bli ble. J.Lo is giving me breath she just won’t quit. Kerry screams class and that’s always. Kim needs to stop jocking J.Lo’s style and lying about that ring that don’t cost no 2 milli. Damm opportunist.

46. Sticky-n-Sweet says:

JLo wore it best, and Kim K. has been slipping lately, mostly because she’s not paying attention to the sizing. Everything has been too tight in the bust, and it makes her look like an Atlantic City hostess :(

47. Pr1ncess says:

No one has pointed out the fact that Kim is over 30 now and you should not have your middriff showing when you are over 30. Save that for the beach. She looks ridiculous because she can’t fit the dress and her stomach is busting out or ready to bust out and she is way too old to wear this.

48. Mads says:

A lot of people have worn this look, most of them better than Kim. I’m all for curvy girls but think she should have got a size up!

49. Miss Jane says:

I HEART Kim K and the whole Kardashian clan but this is one rare case where the dress looks better on the model, and def. suits a smaller frame or someone with different body proportions. It just falls all wrong.