June 6th, 2011
Beauty, Hot or Hmm
Weekend Beauty Hot! or Hmm…: Nicki Minaj, Keri Hilson, Eva Mendes, and More!
By The Fashion Bomb Staff

It’s Monday! Hope all your weekends were fashionable and fly. I spent mine doing what I do best—eating and shopping :)

Seems like celeb sightings were pretty scarce this weekend. But let’s see who was out and about…

Nicki Minaj presented at the 2011 MTV Movie Awards. She looked cute as a button in this pageboy haircut paired with her signature MAC Pink Nouveau lipstick. Her skin looks amazing, too. Hot!

Lil Mama decided to take a more avant garde approach to her MTV Movie Awards look. Love the hair and the eye makeup is cool although I wouldn’t recommend anyone who isn’t walking an MTV awards red carpet to rock the look.

Something seems very Lady Gaga circa “Just Dance” about this look though…

Over in London, Keri Hilson was snapped while en route to a performance for Elton John’s charity fundraiser at G.A.Y. nightclub. I like the mint green paired with the bubble gum pink but can’t say I love the execution of the makeup look. Her hair color is really nice though and her skin looks soooo creamy.

Back in California, Eva Mendes attended the 5th Annual Spike TV Guys Choice Awards. I love the matching pink lip and cheek combo and how she kept the rest of the makeup simple. Really digging the sleek side-parted hair and those brows are everything. HOT!

Rounding it all out is Annie Illonzeh, star of the television revival of “Charlie’s Angels”, who also was spotted at the Spike TV Awards. And where do we even begin with all the loveliness? Teeth are perfect, skin is to die for, hair is springy and perfect and the makeup is soft and pretty. Judges, give her her TENS!

That’s that! What do you think of this weekend’s looks?

~Danielle

16 Responses to “Weekend Beauty Hot! or Hmm…: Nicki Minaj, Keri Hilson, Eva Mendes, and More!”

1. llehsal says:

I love Nikki’s jewellery and she does look pretty ‘normal’ here. I’m glad she gave the coloured wigs a rest here. Lil Mama? No comment. Keri just never does it for me. I don’t know what is the big deal these days with these awful shades of pink lipstick..what’s going on? That shade is just not for her, sorry. Eva is nice, but I don’t like this skinny minny eva. The last girl looks perfect. Everything is on point.

2. Ladyk86 says:

Annie gurl love the hair and skin. Nicki looks decent not to over the top and Eva looks classic! Keri outfit yes, makeup NO! and lil mama (crickets)

3. Dear Keri,

Please let a fan who supports you style you for one week! I can’t understand why the heck she has on a Puma Belt with that outfit! I don’t understand anything one bit! The jacket isn’t even in theme of the hat either. I just wanna style her so bad!

4. Zoe says:

Eva is gorgeous ♥

5. alice says:

keri hilson is a no no NO!!! whats with the puma belt? not feeling her look at all. i like nicki’s look and def like the more toned down hair on her. and lil mama looks like she went shoppin in gaga’s closet for sure. i always hate her hair/ wig choices…

6. Annie looks fab! She definitely gets a ten in my book as well—love the hair!

7. Dobe says:

Can’t stand Lil’ Mama. And Keri was doing so well for a short while.
    Eva M. looks great, and Annie’s teeth really are perfect!

8. Hohosaretasty88 says:

Lil Mama is more of a “HELL NAW!” than a “Hmmmm”. Annie looks gorgeous! Not overdone, simple, natural beauty

9. tasha says:

Annie Illonzeh skin looks amazing. Loving her curls

10. Shaq Nichole says:

Eva – Gorgeous
    Keri – Keri Baby, what are you doing. I’m getting so tired on talking about her bad outfits. This is the last time I’m going to speak on her styling abilities – PLEASE, GET A STYLIST OR BORROW SOMEONES!!
    Annie – B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L!!

11. BOOBOO says:

Nicki looks so cute w/her bob. I love love this look on her.
    Annie is GORGE! Her curls look so cute:) Imma watch the show jus for her!
    Eva looks lik drugs. IDK if it is the angle or what but im not a fan
    Lil Momma needs 2 sit her axx dwn. She is biting off a lil of everyone w/this look and sadly she fails.

SMDH@ Keri.

12. Sticky-n-Sweet says:

Why do my straw sets not turn out that cute?! JEALOUS! She looks adorable!

13. [...] Weekend Beauty Hot! or Hmm…: Nicki Minaj, Keri Hilson, Eva Mendes … I like the mint green paired with the bubble gum pink but can't say I love the execution of the makeup look. Her hair color is really nice though and her skin looks soooo creamy. Beauty Correspondent, Danielle [...]

14. binks says:

Annie Illonzeh slayed it. though I must say Lil mama looks good, her eyes are gorg in that picture and it is so good to see Nicki and not a character.

15. Jessica says:

Why is it every time I see Keri Hilson, shes always looking like a HOT MESS? Her outfits always look tacky, disoriented and loud. Shes trying to hard and its always a fail. Either she needs to fire her stylist or hire one.
    As for Lil’Mama, she needs to hang it up! Shes a fail all around.

16. xoxTrecixox says:

Why does Keri look like Nicki?? Am I the only one who thinks so? To me, she’s been struggling a lot with her image lately… She’s not the same Keri.