June 6th, 2011
Snapshot, Solange Knowles
Snapshot: Solange Knowles for Rimmel London

Solange Knowles for Rimmel London.

Snapshot is a section featuring fashionable, memorable moments. No words, just an image. Enjoy..and discuss!

Posted In
70 comments

70 Responses to “Snapshot: Solange Knowles for Rimmel London”

1. Finally! I was wondering what was taking so long to see this endorsement deal of hers.

2. Sabu says:

this girl is gorgeous! real talk.

3. Goooooooooorgeous. Absolutely adore the looks. She kinda looks like Bey in the shot on the bottom left.

4. llehsal says:

LOVE!! Love those lippies!

5. Scarlett says:

GORGEOUS!!!

6. zy says:

Absolutely. Gorgeous.

7. EntertainmentsFuture says:

GORG!!!!!

8. yusufswifee says:

lawd, lawd, lawd – loooooves this girl. That blue eyeshadow is killing me…and doesn’t she look exactly like Beyonce in the last pix. Wish she would come dj in the DMV…

9. vonnie says:

amazingly beautiful…she should keep short hair and big lashes, perfect face for it

10. fashionforward says:

love it!!

11. Gemini says:

Love the colors but who is she?? and what does she do?? I’m sorry but she will forever be known as “Bey’s lil sis” that’s it. She doesn’t have any merits on her won.

12. Ashnicky says:

She looks AMAZING!

13. C says:

She is absolutely flawless.

14. Shaq Nichole says:

That’s my girl! Love Solange and love the 2nd pic @ top. Gorgeous!!

15. cheese says:

love how they didnt try to make her put a weave in or anything! very beautiful

16. LoudPen says:

WOW. She looks amazing. Go Solo!

17. Lola AM says:

WORK!!!! Love them all!

18. yeahyeah says:

Absolutely gorgeous…

19. Angel says:

Solo looks gorge.

@Gemini Yeah, she’s Beyonce’s lil sister. The lil sister, who can dress her butt off, and probably put pen to paper and helped to write one of your favorite Beyonce/DC3 song. Check the cd credits. Oh and Solo’s 2nd album was the bomb. I even like the first. She WRITES her own songs and writes for others & we all know SONGWRITERS get paid very nicely. Solo gets her credit from artists in the industry that make REAL music so she doesn’t need YOU to cosign her as anything other Beyonce’s lil sis.

20. dyshaun says:

My cancer twin sis, <3 the Sol-Angel!

Even if she was a "nobody" or just "somebody's little sister", SO WHAT? Pretty faces get paid handsomely as well. ctfu.

21. alice says:

gorgeous!!!!! solange is stunning!!

but i hate the red lips (on beyonce too)…

22. binks says:

Beautiful! I swear she could be one of Diana Ross’ kids from the eyes alone.

23. Tamara Lair says:

She looks gorgeous!!

24. tj says:

Love the pics of her. She is so beautiful. I hope they didn’t straighten her hair in the last pic :/

25. wowww I never thought she was pretty but now I do! lolol she looks amazing!

26. Adrian says:

Absolutely gorgeous. Love the brows and eye makeup.

27. sun.kissed says:

L-O-V-E, loves it! She better work it all the way out!

28. FashionOne says:

She looks beautiful…the third is my favorite!

29. whatevs says:

I’m not even a faux lash wearer but she makes me want to go throw some on and take some pics…lol…

30. Rene says:

Somehow they made her untamed brows look beautiful.

31. DaRiddler352 says:

@Angel I #cosign with all that you said

32. Love the MakeUp She looks beautiful !

33. DeShara Suggs Joe says:

Man I love Solange. She is my girl crush. She is super fly and I wish people stop comparing her to Beyonce. Go listen to God Given Name and get off her nut sack people. Oh and I cosign what Ms. Angel had to say. Go Solange. :)

34. endESQ says:

Solange has got FACE! She is a true stunner!

35. Bonnie says:

she looks beautiful,gotta love the make up.

36. Dezz says:

Sorryyyy.. Bey but Solange runs the world NOW!!

37. TicaPica says:

i am trying, REALLY trying, to like solange. but her face…scares me. don’t know what it is about her features, but yeah, they aren’t endearing to me. however, her demeanor and progress as an entertainer and artist i admire.

38. Bronze says:

I look forward to seeing her campaign. But Rimmel products are iffy.

39. Gemini says:

@ Angel

Are u O.K?? I think u need to take your meds. Lol Just chill i can see that u are a stan and i know she wrote DC/Bey songs but u missed my point she has not accomplished anything on her own. Bey opened the doors for her so whether u like it or not people will forever call her “Bey’s lil sis”.

Style? Anybody can have style if you have a lot of clothes to choose from w/ a team. STOP putting her on a pedestal also would like to remind you that her singing career was a HUGE flop se was dropped from her label.

40. Pattie says:

Too pretty.

41. Nubia says:

She looks lovely, however I would like to know where did all that Natural hair go? People fall for all of these camera tricks the media puts out there. Like I’ve said before she wear wigs like most entertainers and she only wears a natural look to be accepted by that community. Smart move, it got her an endorsement out of the deal so THUMBS UP for her.. great business decision. I guess this will be her next look once the Carols Daughter campaign comes to an end. Go Solange you are on the come up with great marketing ideas for yourself!

42. annie says:

@Gemini
    Someone does not have to be a “stan” to recognize another person’s accomplishments. Honestly, you sound a tad jealous of Solange’s ability to have certain opportunities. I’m not sure what you have accomplished in life to be more than a “nobody,” but I would be more than happy to have Solange’s accomplishments at her young age, which include songwriter for award-winning songs, noted DJ, artist, and now, model. If you have done more than her at her age, congratulations. But, many of us have not, and we are happy to acknowledge another’s achievements. While you are entitled to have your opinion about her, you must acknowledge that you still recognized her enough to spend the time writing a silly response about how she is “nobody” when she was somebody enough for you to write about her. And, honestly not everyone can have style with enough money. Just look at her sister.

On another note, this is the best I’ve ever seen her look.

43. Curvy Contributor says:

Love Solo in these pics. And the one in the upper right hand corner–stunning.

Can we get a ‘ Beauty how-to’ from Danielle on that look please, lol?

I’m saying though…I would have loved the looks equally if decided to keep her natural ; )

44. MISS D says:

@ Annie cosine. Solange is doing things her way. If it is not to your standards then thats to bad for you. She Look FAB!!

45. wallflower says:

Gorgeous!

@annie- I always love your comments, lol

46. wallflower says:

I would also like to point out that Solange’s style is very ‘ahead of her time’ she takes risks and they catch on. Ultimately this is what makes her relevent in the fashion world.

47. Mona L says:

She just has like a hodge podge of features that doest not blend on her face… IDK how else to explain it but she’s making it work for her so #shoutouttothat!