June 3rd, 2011
Celebrity Style, Fashion
By The Fashion Bomb Staff

Last night, a bevy of  celebs came out to support Surreal4Real’s Charity Benefit for The Little Princess Foundation and Haven Hills at Vibiana in LA. Many of them came ready for their close up, and were too hot to trot!! Let’s see who brought it shall we. . .

Garcelle Beauvais looked viva glam in a slinky, form-fitting royal blue dress. The stunning starlet paired her classic look with a black and grey clutch etched in lace, along with embellished Sam Edelman Lorissa peep toes in paparazzi pink.

And the dazzling finale to Garcelle’s look: the sexy “V” with the elegant sash! Hot!

The gorgeous Lauren London hit the red carpet in a mustard colored mini dress with puff shoulders and a black belt. Her pale heels with black strap and chain details added the edge factor to her simple, yet chic ensemble.

Actress Malika Haaq looked fabulous in a soft yellow jumper along with a Louis Vuitton clutch and Christian Louboutin pumps.

The women weren’t the only show stoppers of the evening: Actors Jamie Foxx and Cedric Sanders ripped the red carpet in their  tuxes. Yum, yum…

The sexy Boris Kodjoe looked quite dapper, (and a bit intoxicating,)  in his dark suit with matching tie, along with his white and blue pin stripe collared shirt.

Joyful Drake was fresh faced and beautiful in a sexy silver V-neck dress with a plunging neckline, paired with  midnight grey sandals and matching chrome clutch.

More pix from the event:

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun! Lauren London, Malika Haqq, and (I Love Your Smile!) R&B songbird, Shanice. Shanice looked vibrant in her grey-blue pencil dress topped off with her oversized hoop earrings, and gorgeous smile. Cute!

Elsa Braithwaite, Boris Kodjoe, and Nicole Coleman

So what do you think, bombers and bombshells? Who rocked it last night?

Source: WireImage

21 Responses to “On the Scene: Garcelle Beauvais, Lauren London, Jamie Foxx, & More Attend Surreal4Real’s Charity Event for The Little Princess Foundation & Haven Hills”

1. SnapSnap says:

Garcelle killed it. Not really feeling Lauren’s look. I like Malika’s look, but since when is she an actress…*side eye*

2. DaRiddler352 says:

Garcelle is looking SICK in those Sam Edelemans, and everyone else was ok.

3. The colours of Garcelle dress is nice.

4. Grace :) says:

I love Lauren London’s look. I am so glad to see her looking so fab after having a baby!

5. I’m completely infatuated with Garcelle’s shoes!!! My god… I need those in my life asap!!

6. JuJu says:

snapsnap you didnt know Malika is a star after her run in ATL lol

7. JuJu says:

Oh and daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmmnnnnn Boris yeah yeah!

8. sun.kissed says:

Garceille looked great! She definitely has me thinking twice about those shoes, they photograph great! Much better than in the website photos. The other girls look great too, I just bought some shoes similar to London´s, cute

9. Mari says:

Wow, guess everybody is a celebrity lately never heard of some of these people. Joyful drake .. Malika? 0_O. I love the color of Garcelle’s dress that’s about it.

10. For me Garcelle Beauvais has got this. Love how the electric blue dress pops on her skin tone. Along with them pink heels.

Malika Haqq – I am loving her ensemble. @SnapSnap – Malika is an actress she played Penny in 05 in Sky High, she also appeared in a movie called ATL with her twin sister and she’s also acted in a few other roles. It’s not known to people that aside appearing on Kardashian episodes .She was a household name previous. She is not out their like others. But hey she’s doing her thing!!!

11. alice says:

garcelle looks AH-mazing!!

12. Madpet says:

I like Malika’s look the most. It’s simple. Garcelle’s look is a lil off, maybe it’s the shoe.

13. esme says:

garcelle lookx gorgeous as usual. malika look beautiful. lauren london’s dress leaves something to be desired and so does joyful drake’s. i love elsa braithwaite’s red dress.

14. WaliyyahS says:

Garcelle looked great in that blue.

15. jme says:

Boris is so fine that I hate looking at him……

Garcelle is just too beautiful…..I still love seeing her and Jamie together :-)

16. msaw says:

Don’t get me wrong – I love a good weave as much as the next woman. However, these weaves are just ….. tired and uninspired. Time to change the game!

17. tay says:

lauren london still has hoodrat appeal no matter what she does ; maybe its the 22in weave ? i dont know. Those Sam Edelman shoes are gorgeous!

18. llehsal says:

@msaw – cosign!

19. BOOBOO says:

Malika got a big axx head n starting 2 look lik Klhoe..smh

I love Lauren look minus the shoes. I lik the shoes jus not with this. Her hair is drool-worthy

Joyful Drake? got a fake out Herve’ n im not feelin it

20. zy says:

Garcelle is KILLIN ‘em from the dress to the shoes. I went to L&T a month ago to get those shoes in pink… they were sold out… I swear I nearly shed a tear. Lauren’s dress is doing nothing for her, I’ve seen her look much better. Malika looks very cute although… when did she become an “actress”? Joyful Drake’s makeup is giving me “greasy”, not “fresh-faced”. Boris made me dizzy with all that damn sex appeal jumping off him, woo lawd!