June 2nd, 2011
Celebrity Style, Week in Chic
This Week in Chic: Jessica White, Lebron James, Nicole Scherzinger and more!

Hey all!  Vuitton here with a rundown of a few of our favorite celebs who knocked it out of the park this week with their sizzling ensembles.  A few were caught jetsetting, kicking up their heels at events, and even celebrating after the first NBA final.

Let’s take a look at who rocked your socks this week.

Jessica White made me shut the front door with the white, low-back gown she wore to the Angel Wings Foundation event that she hosted.  Minimal jewelry and sleek hair really skyrocketed her ensemble, and the length of the dress plays well with her lean and long frame.  Love it!  Nicole Scherzinger and race car driving boyfriend Lewis Hamilton looked stunning at the Hugo Boss party in Monte Carlo.  Nicole wore a pair of Ruthie Davis Implant pumps, and I have already devised a plan on how to successfully nab those gray ombre shoes from Lewis.  But it’s a secret.  Eva Longoria and Fergie (who wore one of the coveted Burberry jackets and Charlotte Olympia platform pumps) were snapped leaving LAX this week, both with summer jetset ready looks.  But my faves this week would have to be Lebron James and Dwayne Wade who both looked oh so preppy in pastel hued post game attire.

Who took it up a notch this week for you?

~Vuitton

28 Responses to “This Week in Chic: Jessica White, Lebron James, Nicole Scherzinger and more!”

1. lala says:

jessica white! *POW!*

2. wallflower says:

Wow! That’s the best I’ve ever seen Jessica White look!

3. zimbabwechic says:

Jessica White looks amazing!

4. Insert Name Here?? says:

Eva longoria looks like a “HAINT”…aka old haggard looking woman..not a haunt but a “HAINT”

Jessica & Serena look great

5. Shaq Nichole says:

Jessica – One of THE best looks you’ve had in a while
    Lebron – looks cute. He looks very Dapper!
    LaLa – The dress is HOT but the shoes, give them a rest. Time to switch up the designer shoes. These celebrities are playing out CL
    Estelle – Cute summer attire. Simple but chic!
    Nicole – Cute. Love her makeup. Very simple
    Christina – HOT!! Love it!
    Serena – Is that you?!?

6. Dobe says:

BY FAR, the best I’ve ever seen Jessica White look! She looks elegant and clean (lol). I love the color and print of Estelle’s dress, as well as the color of Lebron’s blazer.

7. Cee Lo says:

Yes Miss Jessica!!!
    I like Lala’s dress
    LeBron & Dwade look like they decided lets play dress up today, theme preppy pastels lol but still cute non the less

8. Dom says:

Its all about that white dress Jessica’s rocking. Whoever styled her deserves an award for best improvement.

Lebron takes best look of the week though. I want that blazer for my damn self! LOL

9. BOOBOO says:

Wat’s up wit LeBron 2tight clothing? U r not supposed 2kno wat a man’s thigh’s look lik in pants?! Not a good look brah
    Serena=man n drag
    Christiana looks cute but hasn’t Kim K wore that..or was it Ciara? Im jus sayin
    Fergie is boho chic rocker!! Luves it:)
    I like estelle’s dress! Cute summer/spring color
    Lala=yawn
    Jessica oh Jessica u really did the dam thang!! Hair, makeup and dress is on Piz-oint!!
    I want Eva’s bag!!

10. BOOBOO says:

@Dom

His blazer is so lil, it probably will fit u!

11. Hohosaretasty88 says:

I think Jessica looks great! I also like the simplicity of whatever celeb is wearing the blue top and the white pants. She looks clean and effortless.

LMAO@ BOOBOO

12. Sticky-n-Sweet says:

Jessica White, whatever you’ve been doing and not doing, KEEP IT UP! This is the first time in a long time we’ve seen you not looking ashy. KUDOS!

13. shawn says:

I LOVE Lebron’s and D-Wade’s outfit…

I like to see a well dressed black man ;)

14. Ashnicky says:

Jessica White….that is all

15. uptownchic says:

Lebron KILLED in this look – BEST I’ve ever seen on him actually and I’ve seen some nice looks on LBJ especially wearing tailored charcoal gray, but this look is HOTT!

16. Coldplayer says:

Jessica is THAT chick!

Lebron look good. I see him colorblocking on the low!

17. Tifani says:

Jessica White looks INCREDIBLE, werk!!!!!! Lebron and DWade look HILARIOUS!!!!!!!! That Suit is super small and super tight on LBJ. DWade looks looks funny to me because of the brooch he has on, (which looks like a dead flower) and those huge bright White things on his feet lol!!!!!!!

18. sun.kissed says:

Jessica looks good for a change, and so does Estelle. Dwyane and LeBron look dapper.

19. Luv Lala and Jessica’s dress, lebron and dwade look good too.

20. Fashionbum82 says:

Jessica got it right this time around go head mama! Why Lala’s dress look wrinkled an ill-fitting whateves..Nicole and her boo look great!

21. Zeinabou says:

I need those charlotte olympias that fergie has… L.A.M.B is coming out with something similar… yes!

22. missTIAUNDRA says:

D Wade looks soooo good, LeBron looks cute but that hairline o_O
    Eva Longoria looks cute from the neck down lol

23. andie says:

I always wanna like jessica white in pics and never can but this look is GAWJUS!!!! Nicole and Christina (minus the ponytail hmm) look lovely as well and I LOVE LeBron and DeWanye Wade’s looks!! The rest..hmm for me

24. Jessica White is working it in the white!

25. KBS says:

Slow clap for Jess, brava.
    Lala just bores me to tears. I’d like her to go away now.
    I’m convinced Nicole Schdkfheizznger has has her face done.
    CTFU @ Lebron’s leggings

26. tommykimon says:

awww my future baby daddy Lebron looks good very dapper.

27. esme says:

wow, jessica white looks stunning and really well put together. one of her first looks in a long time where she looks fantastic from head to toe. lala looks better then usual. estelle’s dress looks cute. nicole looks beautiful, and i love her irredescent dress. c.mili looks pretty. i want fergie’s leather jacket.

28. candylicker says: