May 30th, 2011
Accessories, Celebrity Style, You Should Know
You Should Know: Poparazzi Earrings

So I know you accessories heads are always looking for unique accents to add a little flair to your everyday looks!
While cruising on Facebook, I came across Poparazzi, a jewelry brand favored by Kim Kardashian, Keri Hilson, and the girls from Dirty Money.
Though the line includes rosary beads, and bracelets, most style stars flock to the bold, sparkly earrings fashioned with spikes, feathers, and Swarovski Crystals:

As with most things celeb related, prices are a bit steep. Earrings start at $45 and can go as high as $200. But they might be a cute investment piece for the summer.

What do you think? See more at www.ilovepoparazzi.com.

28 Responses to “You Should Know: Poparazzi Earrings”

1. ashley :) says:

the second to the last earrings are HAWT :)) but they all look good :)

2. FROST says:

They look heavy.

I don’t know why so many brands continue to make heavy earrings. That’s why I see so many girls around here (ATL) with droopy ass earlobes.

3. sun.kissed says:

I like them…wouldn’t pay that much though.

4. Nikki says:

Oh, I really like these, especially the ones Amber is wearing. Unfortunately, I wasn’t blessed with a long, graceful neck, so I tend to only stick to little nubs; larger earrings end up hanging on my shoulder lol. I might try these though :)

5. EntertainmentsFuture says:

After watching the BBW season 3 premiere, I have been dying to know who made these earrings these chicks were sporting.. Saved me a couple of hours searching online… Thanx a lot Claire.

6. Gemini says:

They look easy 2 create i mean it looks like swarovski crystals on a loop.

7. llehsal says:

Cute!

8. Lex says:

I heard about them a few years ago and I liked the earrings but at one point they were ripping and blatantly copying other designers, that I was turned off from buying them when I was interested. Im glad they are trying new styles that are uniquely theirs now.

9. Meeka says:

Yesssssssssssssssssssssss!!!! I love Miss Amber Kesse (creative behind the line) and she is super sweet!

10. Insert Name Here, Right? says:

I like the earrings however they are far from unique and almost exact versions can be found in major chain stores for far less money.
    As a $ savy consumer, I would never spend this kind of money on this type of costume/too trendy jewelry.

11. Tamara Lair says:

Absolutely Agree with Insert Name Here, Right?

12. Stacy says:

OMG I love these earrings.. I see them all over TV and I did not know the brand this is great

13. Michelle Emch says:

I really love poparazzi earrings I have a few and the quality is very good they always have the most unique designs… it’s a little expensive but it’s worth it

14. Indigo says:

I picked me up a beautiful pair of black antique crystal earrings, for $60. They are round and heavy. Beautiful statement pieces that I could wear long after this fad is over. The earrings at the end are nice and classy.

15. SheMadeUlook says:

I have a few pair though my crystal ball one’s arrived and didn’t look like the pic online . It was basically the same ass my $1.99 hoops from the beauty supply with added crystal balls. In all they’re hot and while not totally unique when Im rocking em i don’t see people with them. Sure I will now though.

16. SheQuin says:

I’m EditingMaSheena on twitter! I’d like to say that I’d rock the hell out of those Fierce Pewter earrings! I would do them such justice! The style’s incredibly rare and hoop earrings are just the bees knees. Also, of all the wives, I like Tami the most. I think she’s intelligent, gorgeous and blunt! <3

17. [...] a reasonable price).” Tamar knows whatshot.com and wore a cute pair of $65 XOXO earrings by Fashion Bomb favorite Poparazzi earrings: The 2 inch hoop earrings feature an alternating array of Swarovski crystals. Get them at [...]

18. Jennifer says:

what website can u purchase the crystal balls

19. patrice says:

I wounder whats going on with her website! Orderd a pair of earrings, and no response?? I order before from ilovepoparazzi.com and was very please, but I dont know why no response!

20. Nicole says:

i love those earrings as well and i was lucky to come across a nice site, uandyourdog, who sells the same quality for a low price. I love my new pop earrings!

21. SOINTOFASHION says:

I GOT A PAIR OF AMBUR ALERT IN GOLD FROM THEM AND THEY ARE NICE AND TRENDY I PAID $45.00 BUT WENT ON EBAY AND BOUGHT ONES WITH THE BALLS FOR $20.00 APIECE AND THEY ARE JUST AS NICE, I AGREE FOR SOMETHING THIS TRENDY AND THE STYLE PROBABLY WONT BE AROUND TOO MUCH LONGER IT IS NOT WORTH PAYING THAT MUCH FOR, I AM CONSIDERING GETTING A ROSARY BUT FOR $160.00 IT IS SLOWING ME DOWN. I AM AFRAID TO PAY CLOSE TO $200.00 FOR SOMTHING THAT IS GOING TO TARNISH. WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK?

22. They have a gold pave rosary for $160.00 that I am really intrested in..I am just afraid that if i get it it will tarnish. Has anyone gotten a rosary from them and know the quality? Thanks!

23. Samuel Nelson says:

My sister was looking at getting some of these poparazzi earrings for herself, and she found some that were pretty inexpensive. Obviously they weren’t super cheap, but she said they were a steal compared to the prices other websites were selling them for. Where have you all found decent prices on these earrings?

24. Trendy says:

Check out Trendy Desygnz on Facebook. I sell Basketball Wives earrings.. Thanks!!!

25. dannggg.. Even Kim K is wearing those POParazzi Inspired Earrings

26. Honey says:

I MAKE THE HOTTEST POPARAZZI EARRINGS AROUND! I ALSO TAKE CUSTOM ORDERS; CHEAP SHIPPING AND HIGH QUALITY ITEMS! VISIT ETSY.COM/SHOP/HONEYDIPPEDEARRINGS 100% SECURE SHOPPING SITE

27. [...] You Should Know: Poparazzi Earrings « The Fashion Bomb Blog … [...]