May 24th, 2011
Fashion News, Queen Latifah
Queen Latifah Launches Line for HSN

Last night Queen Latifah unveiled her newest venture, a line of clothing and accessories for HSN:

The collection, called ‘Queen’ will include everything from denim and leggings to clip on hair extensions. Though there will be tons of offerings for the curvaceous diva, Latifah hesitated to call her line ‘plus sized,‘ saying, “I wanted to make something size two and up…The truth is, we all would like to wear the same clothes. We all want to wear beautiful, fly clothes no matter what size you are, and so for me it was important to match with a company that understood and respected that ideal.”

Items from Queen Latifah's Queen Collection for HSN

Keep your eyes peeled for a launch August 27th. Prices will range from under $100 for clothing to up to $300 for select accessories.
Would you rock Latifah’s ‘Queen’ collection?

Posted In
11 comments

11 Responses to “Queen Latifah Launches Line for HSN”

1. Adrienne says:

Congrats to Queen Latifah for such a great business move! It’s inspiring to see her go from rapper/singer, actress, to beauty mogul. She is doing great things; kudos to her!

2. BOOBOO says:

I lik the blck jackets but the rest looks lik “auntie” or old tryin 2b young. No thanks but Congrats Latifah!!

3. Bonifant says:

once the fit is right i will.

women need to realize if you have a healthy butt low rise is not for you cos it will never cover your behind when you sit. As long as her jeans can be skinny, bootcut, relaxed style… whatever and cover my behind when I sit and fit my legs I will be tres happy.

4. OSeñorita says:

Every woman have the right to enjoy the latest fashion regardless of her size. So, go go go Queen Latifah! And Congrats!!!

5. sam says:

Love the First black Coat! I hope I it’s part of her collection when she launches her line on HSN!

6. binks says:

She has some great jackets and bags. It is good to see someone making a strong statement I see ya QL. Everybody does deserve to dress well and fabulous regardless of size

7. Mrs Windy City says:

I like the black suede jacket and the brown sweater underneath….for me this gets a hint of hmmmm because you rarely see Queen dressed up on down time.

On the carpets and when she hosts she dresses but outside of it not much.

I feel like if you have these clothing collections you should dress the part also.

8. dyshaun says:

I’ll check it out! I LOVEEEEEEE HSN.

9. I love Queen Latifah but not with that purse!! lol.

10. esme says:

i can’t say i’m really feeling anything here except the bags. they look kind of cute and definitely roomy.