May 23rd, 2011
Celebrity Style, Look for Less, Rihanna, Shopping
Look for Less: Rihanna’s 2011 Billboard Awards Max Azria White Suit
By The Fashion Bomb Staff

Rihanna rocked an all-white Max Azria pants suit and a Solange Azagury Partridge necklace at last night’s 2011 Billboard Music Awards. Her bright red hair provided the perfect backdrop for the showstopping ensemble:

A white suit is a great look for the summer. Wear it all together for an all white party, or mix and match, popping the blazer over a jumpsuit or wearing the pants with a vibrant top. Get the look with these affordable separates:

Will you be trying this look?

One Love,
Intern 1

25 Responses to “Look for Less: Rihanna’s 2011 Billboard Awards Max Azria White Suit”

1. She looks mega chic I believe she’s worn something like this before, I’m certainly getting a dejavu of sorts with this outfit and this blog is da bomb, I never tire from going through archives over and over again keep up the fabulosity xx

2. missb says:

I bought a white blazer a couple months ago and I have worn it at least 5 times already. I love what it doesit. It changes any outfit.

3. Bombchell says:

Loved her look!

4. whatevs says:

i liked the look she was going for…and she has done this look before…but like then there’s something off…the suit looks to big and too old for her…

5. T1K says:

I love it!

6. Deb says:

The suit needs some tailoring…the sleeves are too long and there appears to be buckles at the waist, it is a little ill-fitting. Nontheless, I see where she was going…I just arrived before she did! Claire, I also share your 1/12th birthday!

7. KissyFace says:

It’s just so clean. Her hair is definitely the accent to the whole look. It’s so understated but I love it! And the nude pumps?!?! Yes!!! =)

8. Gemini says:

@ Deb

I agree it is way too LONG she looks like she is drowning in the outfit. Hmmm…lately she has been covering up @ red carpet events but she lets “loose” on stage w/ her prostitute outfits.

9. Shaq Nichole says:

Nicely well put together thanks to her stylist Mariel Haenn. She’s on point with this one…

10. JuJu says:

Wow that is fierce! I will definitely be trying this. I agree that something seems off but maybe if was how she was standing in that first picture because she looks flawless in the the second idk

11. Bonnie says:

This is one of her best looks,classy and sexy,and the hair just stands out.

12. Myssdee says:

I loved this on her.
    So sophisticated.

All she needs is simplicity in her wardrobe like this.

13. binks says:

I like it but then again I don’t like it…lol. I don’t know maybe it is the hair but the look is aging her. But I do think with a tailor and great pieces anybody can pull this look off and look fab

14. HER AGAIN says:

I agree with Deb it could of been more fitted. A flattering and subtle look for her. I hope she makes more of an attempt to have a more pared down look. It suits her more.

15. misha says:

she looks fab!! everything was on point!!

16. Cherokee says:

Rihanna is a bad chick. This look is hawt. Very 80′s without the huge shoulder pads.

17. I loved the overall look. However, her jacket was a little too big. Tailoring would have made it ultra chic. Great summer look. Sort of Miami Vice meets Fashion.

18. BOOBOO says:

I love this look! All white, crisp n clean. RiRi looks fem yet masculine. LOVES IT:)

19. Intern 1 says:

Thank bombers! I agree, I think the jacket could’ve been a bit more tailored, but the size helps to balance out the exposure she is getting from the blouse lol. And it is definitely the perfect summer look! The nude pumps help to pull it all together, and you all should check out the emerald rings she was rocking, in perfect contrast to her red hair! Love it, simple but impressive!

20. [...] 1: Intern 1 introduced us to cool jewelry brand Neivz, and found a chic look for less for Rihanna’s 2011 Billboard Awards crisp white suit. See her posts here and [...]

21. Lady-a real one says:

thanks to tfb staff … I was lookin for this one and you have the “look for less” too !!!
    merci beaucoup ca c’est du taf!!!

22. Empres says:

Love it…classy and sexxy…and not one inch of skin is showing…RHIANNA IS VERSATILE!

23. Adrienne Gee says:

Hello everyone , all of the websites above are sold out. I want to try this look for my senior Ingaugural we have to wear all white. I really need to find the shirt and pants . Please help me email me @ adrienne.gee@gmail.com !!! Please hurry thanks ! :)

24. Deanna says:

I need this look for my graduation please help me guys. I need to find it

25. […] seen major stars pull off the all white look such as Rihanna in her all white suit to the 2011 Billboard Awards. i’ve been craving to get in on the action. i came across this white jumpsuit at Zara a month […]