May 20th, 2011
Men's style, Party, Shopping, Style Inspiration, What to Wear
Men’s Style Inspiration: What to Wear to an All White Party

I love the ladies’ wardrobe requests, but it warms my heart when I receive one from the fellas. It’s just so cute when guys want to dress up!
Lee says, “I need help. I’m going to an all-white party very soon and unfortunately for men, we end up looking like somebody’s uncle in a linen suit or a caretaker at a nursing home. I consider myself fairly stylish but am completely stumped on how I can make sure I’m the best dressed guy at this all-white affair.”

Hey Lee! If you don’t want to look like your OG uncle, I’d say go the route of sophisticated tailoring. Slip a sleek blazer over a v-neck t-shirt, and complete with matching white pants. Up the fly factor with details like cool loafers (or sneakers), light deflecting shades, and a boss watch:

Look to these guys for even more inspiration:

14 Responses to “Men’s Style Inspiration: What to Wear to an All White Party”

1. sun.kissed says:

I’m so happy to see a guy’s wardrobe query! Yay!

2. yusufswifee says:

tyrese – yum! I’d wear that.

3. llehsal says:

Dayum! Swizz Beatz always gets it right!

4. Shaq Nichole says:

Swizz Beatz looking mighty fresh right there…nice look! Now that’s some Eye Candy. He looks very well put together!

5. JuJu says:

mmm mmm mmm! Swizzy!

6. binks says:

I usually don’t say this but Jay looks good. It is nice seeing the male side for a change(maybe because it is just eye candy on here…lol)

7. Aaron Turner says:

Swiss & Jay Did it on em (O_O)

8. Lee says:

word! can’t believe my bomb made it. preciate the love.

9. DaRiddler352 says:

WOW!!!! That is exactly what I wore to an all white party that I recently went to (minus the watch and earrings).

10. Crystal says:

i like jay’s the best (although it’s not all white). not feeling tyrese at all with that lariat around his neckand rolled up pants.

11. Who Says Cute Guys…

[...] s Allen you will find amazing selection of diamond studs, each more breathtaking [...]…

12. [...] to be overlooked were the men, who seemed to take a page out of the Fashion Bomb Style Inspiration series in optic white suits. The young man on the right is Kanhai Condison, an actor, film writer, [...]

13. Mike says:

Now how do I pull the same look off if I’m white?