May 12th, 2011
Celebrity Style, Shopping

Tatashima saw pictures from VH1′s Love and Hip Hop Reunion special, and needed some outfit deets!

She said, “I would love to know where I can purchase the jacket Chrissy Lampkin wore!”
It looks like Chrissy chose to wear a Herve Leger dress and Christian Louboutin heels with the same $4,900 Catherine Malandrino studded jacket previously spied on Alicia Keys

And Letoya Luckett

A version of the jacket is currently on sale for $4,900 at www.catherinemalandrino.com.

Purchase here.
And it looks like the Love & Hip Hop reunion is gonna be goood! I’ll be tuning in on Monday, May 16th at 8PM on VH1. Will you?
See past episodes here.

37 Responses to “Wardrobe Query: Chrissy Lampkin’s Love & Hip Hop Reunion Special Studded Leather Catherine Malandrino Jacket”

1. missb says:

Chrissy looks best in the jacket. Alicia looks good with it in blue but Chrissy looks better.

2. NYKINDALOVE says:

I don’t understand the group outfit choices as a whole. There are a lot of OK pieces and than somethings need to be done over. However, Mashonda looks very nice. I like her look the best.

3. lola_uk says:

Alicia Keys has a terrible sense of style! I don’t think i’ve ever seen her wearing something and thought to myself “hey, that looks really cute!”
    I don’t think that particular style of jacket is flattering on any of the ladies, though.

4. Dinka Don says:

Why is that model’s face blanked out?? That makes me feel weird…… anyway, that jacket is way too studded, all those girls look crazy, if you ask me.

5. yusufswifee says:

yessss…that jacket is fire…I remember from alicia’s video or whereever I saw it repeatedly…drooled everytime. Also, I think all these ladies looked great above…like they were all at a girls night out or something – like regular chics…anyway…I’ll be catching it on ondemand.

6. Kitana says:

I don’t like how either paired the jacket, especially AKeys she’s always tacky anyway. But that jacket is the business, wish I could afford it :-(

7. LawyerChic says:

I hated it on A. Keys. I usually can’t stand a cropped jacket, but now that I’ve see the skirt/jacket combo I’m in love! The structure of the jacket paired with a fitted skirt or dress looks much better to me.

8. Jaz says:

I like it better on Chrissy. PS loving the shoes that Mashonda is wearing

9. Nunyabizniz says:

OK i won’t comment on the jacket because I couldn’t care less about it.
    Alicia and her beau Swizz look like two fools in that pic!
    First pic reminds me of a 90′s all girls group reject, except instead of 5 girls, the group has 4 girls and a man… o_O
    I’m done.

10. Mocha says:

Chrissy looks the best in the jacket. Alicia always looks off to me fashion wise. And that Somaya chick looks trannyish..Mashondas makeup is hot!

11. dyshaun says:

That studded jacket is the bomb dot com. Like the Balmain ones…you really gotta ROCK that bad boy.

Mashonda looks nice.

12. BOOBOO says:

I lik the jacket on the mannequin . I don’t think any of them really rocked it

Mashonda looks the best then the light skinned chick wit the oversized NeNe teef (red flower)

13. tam says:

i like swizz ex wife dress the most

14. Annie says:

Chrissy looks very pretty in this photo. (Impressed)

15. Abb says:

Chris sh*tted on everybody with that jacket.

16. binks says:

Not really feeling the jacket in general to be honest, it looks a bit dated on all the ladies unless you wear it like Letoya for a photo but I can’t see it wearable day to day

17. megan says:

Chrissy wore the same dress to the premiere party for the show.

18. sun.kissed says:

The girls look great. Chrissy definitely wore the jacket best, but where is she getting the $$ to shell out 5 grand for a jacket?

19. Sylvie says:

look at mashonda tho… #pow

20. RandomnOne says:

Mashonda looked silly in that dress. Why wear something short and then feel uncomfortable? I like the jacket on Chrissy and the black on Alicia

21. Bobbie says:

Not impressed at all. I believe that the jacket is hot but the sleeves are too long to be worn with the dress Chrissy is wearing. She should have opted for something sleeker.

22. whatevs says:

The ladies are beautiful…but all of their looks are yuck…just ew…waste of money…

23. RHONYC says:

did Joyce Leslie & Rainbow Shop have a sale or something?

24. esme says:

i don’t think any of the ladies from love and hip hop looked good there, and chrissy looked the worst. i’m not a fan of this jacket in general but if i had to choose i’d say letoya rocked it best.

25. Infamous Doll says:

LeToya killing that jacket with that lipstick! To me she rocking it the best and I cant even see the rest of the outfit lol

26. Anim says:

wonder if Emily “styled” them, she is awful!

27. Danielle says:

Chrissy always dresses nice in my opinion, it’s Somaya who’s having the fashion crisis. I don’t know if she’s color blind or just doesn’t have a sense of what should go together but she needs immediate help. I thought everyone else photographed nice in the picture so there’s no need to say who looks gorgeous. I heard Mashonda didn’t go to the reunion and it troubled me a little bit because at first, I thought the show was solely about her and rebuilding her life. Only a few more hours until the reunion and I’m stoked about it! I watched the entire season and thankfully, I could watch it in HD and didn’t even have to pay for it. I use the HD Free for Life promotion with DISH Network so I will never have to pay another penny to enjoy television in high quality. The promotion is available to new and existing customers and can save customers $120 over the course of a year. It’s even available on the lowest basic package which is the America’s Top 120 so everyone can join in on the savings. I love it and since I work at DISH Network, I am always inviting people to check it out!

*Danielle

28. MZMBZ says:

I watched the 5/16 reunion episode… Chrissy’s outfit and hair and shows were on point. Where can i get the top/blouse and pants?

29. BrittanyZ says:

Look at Mashonda…..she looks AMAZING

30. Indigo says:

Somaya looks like a tranny Mexican barmaid.

31. [...] loveandhiphop fashionbombdaily.com [...]

32. 3 says:

No wabsite

33. Daisha says:

I just wanted to leave a comment!

34. Nikki Badaz says:

very sexy jacket!! looks great on all the ladies but I think Crissy wore it best!!

35. [...] accessories give life to her look with a studded leather jacket (resembling her beloved piece from Catherine Malandrino), studded clutch, and $64 Seville Michelle Anastos Black Square Bamboo [...]

36. I enjoy, result in I discovered exactly what I used to be having a look for. You have ended my four day long hunt! God Bless you man. Have a great day. Bye

37. ciare says:

i wish u was die because u can better