May 9th, 2011
Snapshot
Snapshot: Dawn Richard Styled by Olori Swank for Connect Magazine

Dawn Richard styled by Olori Swank for Connect Magazine. Makeup by Siteria Gregory. Hair by Kendra Fryer.

Snapshot is a section featuring fashionable, memorable moments. No words, just an image. Enjoy..and discuss!
Spied @NecoleBitchie

Posted In
20 comments

20 Responses to “Snapshot: Dawn Richard Styled by Olori Swank for Connect Magazine”

1. Shaq Nichole says:

Mmmm…what’s up with her face?? Love the whole backdrop theme..

2. Caley Ann says:

I love all the choice of wardrobe very abstract edgy and very sassy !

Caley Ann @ PardonMyCloset.Blogspot.com

3. JuJu says:

@Shaq Nichole…maybe it is her eye brows? They make her look cray cray

4. Gemini says:

Hmmm….her face looks odd to me. In the 3rd pic she looks like she is wearing a giant leopard print diaper. Other than that she is giving us GQ poses. Lol

5. Zeinabou says:

Dope looks… I’m so happy for Dawn, she’s talented.

6. Ashley says:

I love the pics. Dawn has a different type of beauty that is so interesting to me. She better work!

7. DB says:

LOL at cray cray

8. i think says:

i appreciate her upgrading he style but i cant get with her face. idk maybe its the makeup? something about her look always looks off.

9. ddsweet says:

best i’ve seen her look

10. lola says:

LMAO!!!1

11. artsylee says:

Her makeup makes her face look very strange… harsh even. I think it’s a combo of the hair and the eyebrows. They do not suit her face.

I like some of the individual pieces though….

12. Olori SWANK says:

Thanks for the post :) – Olori (www.OloriSWANK.com)

13. TiP says:

LOVE.IT

14. Shaq Nichole says:

@ Juju LMBO @ cray cray. Yeah, it could be her eyebrows…

15. I love to click comments and read those before I see the actual photos lmao

Too much contouring+too much airbrushing=Alienesque tea. I wanted to like this too.

16. esme says:

this is the best i’ve seen her avant garde outfits look on her. but i definitely think her makeup looks off-putting.

17. BPenny says:

The exaggerated shoulders add more masculinity to her already masculine face structure… the outfits are cute, just not for her.

18. Gretta-J says:

ive worked with the guy who shot this shoot!

19. M. Duval says:

I can honestly say that the everything is so on point… FYI there is no airbrush…After only a year in the game Siteria Gregory MUA is really that good… Olori Swank is also beast of the year…

20. S. Gregory says:

Thank you all for the positive as well as the negative comments about my makeup skills. I think Dawn looked AH-MAY-ZING…and so did everyone else involved with the project. Real talk: Dawn is a genuine chick, she’s on her A-game at ALL times and she was a pleasure to work with. Thank you, Olori, for having Marcus an I on board; nowhere to go but up from here. Peace & Love to all, ~Siteria (NOT “Sheria”, lol)