May 5th, 2011
Celebrity Style, Week in Chic

Happy Cinco de Mayo Bombers and Bombshells!  Vuitton here with a quick recap of the best looks so far this week.  The Marquee event? The red carpet for Jumping the Broom last night in LA.

The stars didn’t let their glow flicker as the paparazzi caught up with them looking their best.  Who was your favorite?

Mr. West was spotted looking fly and laid back in a gray hoodie and Ann Demeulemeester sneakers.  Eva Marcille looked amazing in her boho-chic ikat print dress.  Meagan Good looked amazing here as well.  The dress fit her perfectly, and the color is perfect for her skin tone.  Tika Sumpter went for a classic look, which offered a bit of sass when she wore a black sheer blouse and red trousers.

What say you, fab readers?

Vuitton

49 Responses to “This Week in Chic: The LA Premiere of Jumping the Broom plus Kanye West, Eve, and more!”

1. Leigh says:

paula patton and meagan good= HAWT altho meagan could have done with some blot powder

for once tika sumpter looks well put together FINALLY :D

2. shoefetish says:

Loving that dress Eva has on..

3. Ms. Cheeks says:

Why does Meagan need blot papers, that’s what you call a healthy glow. Some people can’t tell the difference between oily skin and an healthy glow. You clearly tell the mua used some type of illuminator on Meagan’s skin.

Other than that everyone looks amazing!

4. terilili says:

Oily glow? Megan looks like she’s sweating! But, she always looks off to me.

Teyana looks nice.

5. Ambrose says:

Love Eva’s dress!!!

6. chris says:

Please, Can we find out where Eva Marcel Earrings are from?????????

7. missTEE says:

Eva looks amazing! I Love that Bob on Eve! & Pooch Hall looks a tad bit over dressed compared to everyone else at the premier…

8. yusufswifee says:

Ms Taylor is wrong for those shoes in Spring…me no likey.

9. Eva= Killing ‘em
    And praise jaysus, Meagan finally looks ok! Such a pretty girl with such an ugly style most days. Can we put her in a shroud like this all the time?

Let us pray for Angela Bassett. Something’s clearly amiss.

10. missTEE says:

Can we get a “Get The Look” post for Eva’s outfit PLEASE!!???=)

Kanye and Jaime Chung…that is all!

12. Crystal says:

eva is the only one dressed appropriately for the premiere of a romantic comedy! sheesh!

13. ZY says:

I swear, I can’t put my finger on it but something just looks off with Megan’s face. I love her when she’s wearing no makeup, her natural beauty shines. Once she gets made up for an event, her face just looks weird to me. I love her dress though, very pretty. Tika looks FAB and Eva is making me want to stalk that dress!

14. Lauren Rice says:

LOVE LOVE LOVE Eva’s dress!

15. sun.kissed says:

Not really feeling the looks here, nobody is wowing me. Christina M and Eva look cute. I find it laughable that the cast of “Jumping the Broom” were clearly asked to wear wedding attire. PA-LEEZ.

16. Shaq Nichole says:

Eva Eva Eva, very nice! Claire, please tell us what she’s wearing. Paula looks cute! Meagan & Tika, no comment.

17. dyshaun says:

I really like Jamie Chung…Eva as well. Sharon Neal’s mouth is bangin.

Teyanna <3.

18. erica says:

Who makes the jumper Jamie Chung has on?

19. BOOBOO says:

The only one i lik is Megan Good. Sad but true. Errybody else looks dusty. IDGAF how much ur shoes cost..

Paula looked ok..

20. will says:

I like Kanye look because, he doesn’t have to be dressed up all the time when hes out in front the cameras. shows that even celebrity’s wanna have a bum out day and not worry to much bout their look.

21. Amber says:

Am I the only one that thinks Meagan looks like she is going to a high school prom? Color is great, other than that..me no likey.

22. Grace says:

I think Meagan Good look great. I would only change her makeup by using a different foundation finish. MAC’s oil control lotion would also help with the shininess and give her a true glow.
    -Grace

23. dyshaun says:

@Amber me too :( i dont like that clutch and earring…I would have preferred a great tribal/printed wedge…

the ring was the right direction, IMO Its a spring wedding right..

24. MP says:

Megan Good and Christina Milian looked nice.

25. Mrs windy City says:

Hot: Paula Patton, Eva the diva and Jaime Chung

26. Gemini says:

Love Eva’s dress w/ that leather belt.

Teyana’s shoes look like house slippers. Lol

27. lola says:

why do all the women look greasy????

28. LivvyV says:

OMG I love Eve’s outfit she looks so good. The Blonde hair is starting to grow on me. Megan looks great to, skin kinda oily but she still looks good. Exactly everyone looks pretty good.

29. Nunyabizniz says:

Jamie Chung, YEESS to the whole ensemble, she looks great!! who is she anyway? I guess i can let google be my friend…
    Teyana is always uber gorgeous no matter what she wears, and yes , she has every right to rock those shoes in the spring! not a big fan of that color on her ends though I must say… overall Fab nonetheless.

30. Nunyabizniz says:

oh, and no picture of Laz Alonso? that ninja gives me life for real!!! lol

31. Kapri_H says:

I have the same dress Eva is wearing. I got it from shopbop.com. It’s from a line they’re doing called ONE Boutique. The actual designer of the dress is called Line and Dot.

32. Cherokee says:

Paula Patton gets my vote.

@Kapri_H, thanks for where to buy Eva’s dress. I was just going to email Claire. LOL

33. Char says:

I love love Paula Patton’s Dress!!

34. Simone says:

Tika Sumpter’s look is GORGE!! She is really making her mark in fashion!

35. yusufswifee says:

shopbop dresses are killing me….where to start?

36. Cmoni says:

Eva and Jaime Chung = WIN!

37. Fashionbum82 says:

OMG I need Eva’s Dress STAT Claire!

38. Maryse says:

Meagan Good to me looks oily but the dress is really nice on her so she gets a pass.

Then come a whole bunch of people whose names I do not know but the names are visible when ‘standing’ on the picture :P

Camille Winbush: she looks nice though the colour is so different from her skin that it almost looks like too much. What I mean to say is, her skin doesn’t glow because of it, as in it’s not her colour.

Tamala Jones: looks somewhat shiny and why so formal? I thought this was suppose to be a spring/summer movie?

Naturi: love the dress, finally something fresh and her make up looks good too. Only it’s a shame her bust fit isn’t 100%, more like 85? But she’s almost there.

Mike Epps and wife I guess, the colour looks good on her and I just really like him. So pass!

Christina: Best of the day! She looks fresh weather appropriate, sassy. Only maybe she can try a new ‘do every once in a while?

Elise: Too black again. People think that you can’t do no wrong with black but you can, as shown by Elise, Camille and Teyana! Even dark purple or blue would have been better!

Teyana: NO! Too black, boobs too saggy (LOOKING) and what in the name of all things natural did she do to her hair?! Why!? Her hair looked way better before and healthier too! Also she looks a bit washed out ?

Michael Jae White:No. It’s your premiere and you show up like you just left the workplace? Just no…

Pooch (?pooch?) Hall: That’s better, but maybe a bit too slick… (sorry it’s got to be just right)

Sharon: Ok, a bit of colour in he dress but perhaps a little less red lippie. She’s giving me too much “Lauren Hill”, but I only like that look on herself.

Angela: I love the colour of her dress, maye if she smiled just a bit more, it would actually look good on her too

Tasha:nThe hair is a bit poofy her face a bit snooty but her overall look is perfect for tonight, first runner up after Milian!

Paula: Looking good, though I would have gone with something a bit more spectacular for my premier night.

Eva M: Nice, though a lot of people liked this, I think this is just a tad too little. It is NOT the beach, it is still a premier. And to me

Eva L: Nice dress, looks good on her. I take it she wasn’t at the premiere?

Kanye: Don’t like him at all. It’s the cheeks (or might it be the snootiness!)

Jamie: I don’t know what she’s famous for but she sure can stare! Gosh look at those eyes!

Last but not least: Tika: someone said her pr peeps know how to get her into ANYthing and they sure do! I wish her people would even help Kelly, although she is doing better now :-) But still ..

39. eva is quickly becoming a favorite WERQ!

40. KoKo Trots says:

Mike Epps and his wife seems to really enjoy each other, they always put a smile on my face. I think everyone here looks nice

41. v_LYNN says:

My top picks would be Eva, Christina and Naturi!

42. Porsche says:

I never noticed how beautiful Sharon Leal is, she is stunning! Her outfit is okay but I think she could have looked better.

Christina Millian, while irrelevant, also looks very nice!

43. candylicker says:

Teyanna looks sick – unhealthy

44. wallflower says:

It’s like you can tell who has a stylist and who doesn’t…

45. wanda says:

What is up with Meagans face?She use to look so pretty.Now she looks like her head doesnt blong to her body.She still looks good,I guess.Does she get plastic surgery?

46. Grace says:

I’m gonna need Black Hollywood to do better. Like, WAY better…

47. Deb Bee says:

Michael Jae White needs a stylist..and I’d be more than glad to help him out. That’s all..