April 28th, 2011
New York Shopping
New York Sample Sale: Crystal Streets’ Spring 2011 Blowout

Celebrity stylist Crystal Streets (formerly of Oxygen’s House of Glam) is having one of her super Spring sample sales starting tomorrow.

Picture from The Photodiarist In Color

The stylista has already tweeted pix of Chloé wedges, Jimmy Choo sandals, Gucci heels, men’s Balenciaga sneakers, and more, all on sale for up to 75% off.

I recently wrote “NO MORE SHOPPING” on my bulletin board, but Lord knows I can’t resist a good sale.
I might stop in and just look around…. :)
At any rate, if you’re in NYC, you should swing by .

It’s from April 28th-April 30th at 46 West 56th St between 5th and 6th avenes, 3rd Floor. 10a-7pm.
Maybe I’ll see you there.
(If you watched the House of Glam, you may remember Crystal taped one of the sales during the show. The offerings were bananas!)
Picture from Photodiarist and Crystal Streets’ Twitter.

Posted In
25 comments

25 Responses to “New York Sample Sale: Crystal Streets’ Spring 2011 Blowout”

1. Danielle says:

This could be epic! She’s really nice, too. I would see her at shows during NYFW and she would give me the hugest smile every time I saw her.

2. Maryse says:

I do not know her, but what is she wearing in the first picture?
    It is just all over the place and quit frankly a whole lot of messiness!
    It looks down right crazy!
    I mean a tutu? With leather pants, that are actually connected to her shoes?
    And it looks hot outside also because she is wearing a top of some kind and sunglasses, but with again a leather jacket and then the out of nowhere red/ornage bag?
    And no I do not think the bag matches her lipstick. Red on lips is for (almost) every outfit, but definitely not THIS one.

3. lola says:

Its a tiered chiffon skirt w (I believe) Stella McCartney thigh high boots… and people wear sunglasses all year-round bc that’s when the sun is out… but that’s not the topic of this post…

Claire & Danielle I work around the corner so I may just see you gals there if todays predicted thunderstorms don’t wash me away ;-)

4. BOBBIE says:

This is one of the many reasons why I love NY, sample sale- I might just stop by.

5. KBS says:

@lola, I only wear sunglasses when it’s 89 or more degrees as well, preferably during the months of June thru August, when the locusts migrate, after 10:30 am, but before 6:19 pm o_0. That necklace and Chloe bag are hotness. Im looking for lipstick that color.

6. MsJ says:

I’m in NYC and glasses are worn ALL yeAR ROUND , I am so glad that i google sample sale this am. I watched her sale last year and cried. I’ll be there

7. I really liked her on the show. I hope it comes back.

8. Joanne_ says:

she has a striking resemblance to June Ambrose! yaaay for this sale!

9. Ally says:

I will definitely be there but not with todays impending down pour.

10. BOOBOO says:

Wish I was in NY:(
    I loved her on the show. She stayed wearing something DOPE!

11. MIA says:

Ms Streets looks amazing. I thought all fashionistas wore sunglasses all year around lol. i’ll def try and swing by!

12. bagladynyc says:

In love with her Givenchy Bag

13. Gemini says:

I love the bag, boots & blazer!!!

14. Nice! I need to go uptown after work and check this out!

15. lola says:

@kbs no shade (I know I know bad pun but I cldnt resist :) why don’t u wear glasses in cooler temps? Doesn’t the sun bother your eyes all year round? Or are sunglasses a summer accessory for you?

I’m truly curious bc I grew up wearing sunglasses all year round as a functional piece of my wardrobe – like a coat or jacket. In the spring/summer I get more jazzy with it but on any given sunny day I’m wearing my aviators. I never thought to wear them under specific conditions..

You learn something new everyday :-)

16. Crystal says:

that bag is amazing.

17. Nunyabizniz says:

LOL at the shade battle goin on in here!!!
    I also liked Crystal on the show, she came off as a nice person although a little big headed at times. I thought the men stylists were the most entertaining though…
    *sigh*… I so wish I was living in NY just for sales like these… *sigh again*

18. TriceyTrice says:

I miss that show.. too bad I’m in Cali or I would have stopped by ;(

19. Claire says:

For those not in NYC, take heart. Your wallets are better for it.

20. dyshaun says:

Claire that is not soothing! LOL

Ahhh such is life *thinks about pacifying self at the neighborhood KOHL’s!* LOL

21. Shellie Boo says:

Her hair is so pretty! I liked the show too.

22. zy says:

my bank account is SO MAD at you for posting this info, lol! It’s only a few blocks from my job AND the boss is out tomorrow… LAWD HELP ME!!!

23. tasha says:

If I lived in NYC… I would be there racking it up as we speak lol

24. esme says:

okay…those shoes are hot! damn i wish i was in the city :-(

25. [...] today was the day! I’ve been kicking rocks all morning, though I did stop into Crystal Streets’s sample sale for a little retail therapy. After I twirled in some Jimmy Choo and Gucci heels, I definitely felt [...]