April 25th, 2011
Beyonce, Celebrity Style, Hot or Hmm
Weekend Hot! or Hmm…: Jennifer Hudson, Kanye West, Zoe Kravitz, & more!

Happy Easter everyone!  Vuitton here with a recap of a few celebs spotted on the town during Easter weekend.  I, for one, can only live vicariously through them since I’m bogged down with studying for this exam I have.  But what a way to take a study break.  A handful of stars were snapped across the globe, either dressed to kill, or looking like fashion roadkill.  Let’s take a look at who sizzled and who fizzled this week.
Zoe Saldana was spied giving face at the 54th Annual San Francisco International Film Festival:

Love the attitude, not so sure about this Fall 2011 Salvatore Ferragamo dress. The dramatic sweetheart neckline gets a pass, but the slight slit on the side made the choice look a little dated. Classic black pumps were the perfect complement, however, to the frock’s dramatic elements.

Another Zoe made an appearance at this weekend’s Tribeca Film Festival….

Oh Zoe…cue Tyra voice, “We were rooting for you!!!” The usually flawless starlet underwhelmed with her fly away hairstyle, asymmetrical black dress, and battered boots. Loving the jacket, but we’ve seen better from Zoe, hmm….
Beyonce has clearly been enjoying her time in Paris…

Dressed in this polka-dot Marc Jacobs fall 2011 dress, the mogul looked nothing short of stunning.  She oozed classic elegance.  Christian Louboutin peep-toe pumps and a Balmain crocodile purse completed her look.  Hot!

Kanye West was also spied in Paris on his way to meet up with Jay-Z

Looking fly as ever in this Balmain Silver Sleeve Teddy Jacket, black jeans, and Air Yeezy 2 sneakers…all of which must somehow find their way in my closet before the end of the week.  Yeezy rarely disappoints sartorially, and his look here was a testament. (Random: That girl in the pink shirt loves her some ‘Ye!)

Jennifer Hudson
was in Londontown this weekend…

Looking as svelte as ever in this curve hugging black pencil dress and very haute sandals, Jennifer looked piping hot.  Extra points for the hair and makeup.

Christina Milian was out and about this weekend…

….her simple one shoulder black jumpsuit and strappy sandals were simply divine. Her dangling earrings, wide belt, and chains strap bag added nice accents without taking away from her overall chic. Hot!

Jessica Alba celebrated with NY Times Bestseller Maria Menounos at a Martini Prosecco event in LA…

….loving her patterned L.A.M.B silk chiffon maxi dress and the hard edge her leather vest added to the whole look. It’s the perfect cute comfortable ensemble for a day party in California.

Lastly, Tika Sumpter promoted The Body Shop’s Three-Minute Shower Challenge in NYC:

Hmm, not too jazzed with the boxy silhouette of her jumpsuit, but her Giuseppe Zanotti heels were certainly a nice touch.

That does it!

Who rocked and socked it for you?

25 Responses to “Weekend Hot! or Hmm…: Jennifer Hudson, Kanye West, Zoe Kravitz, & more!”

1. Bridget says:

Kravitz looks like she just got into a fight. Not only the hair but her expression says “I’m not in the mood today”.

Jessica Alba & Christina Milian looked the best here.

2. KiaJD says:

Claire,
    I’m sure the mailbombs will be coming in but you know you’ve GOT to tell us how to get Beyonce’s look for less! That dress is so everything.

3. missb says:

Beyonce looks great. In the picture she looks like a wax figure. That look on her face is comical. Loving the Marc Jacobs dress though.

4. Coldplayer says:

C Milian outfit looks hot!! A pop of color with a diff shoe would have did wonders though!

5. JenG says:

I must agree, I like Beyonce outfit the best.

6. Coldplayer says:

Kanye and J Hud look great too

7. Shellie Boo says:

I love Bey’s dress from Marc Jacobs, it is very classic!

8. MIA says:

BEYONCE AND YE DO VERY FEW WRONGS IN MY BOOK. JHUD AND ZOEY LOOK GREAT. I LOVE THE EDGY TWIST JESSICA DID W/THE MAXY. SORRY TO SAY BUT TIKA IS USUALLY A FAIL FOR ME. I FEEL SHE IS SO OVERATED. JUST MY OPINION.

9. MIA says:

*CORRECTION ZOE SALDANA LOOKS GREAT NOT ZOEY KRAVITZ. I AGREE W/THE COMMENT SHE LOOKS LIKE SHE WAS JUST IN A FIGHT!

10. dyshaun says:

Beyonce! Like the NEW “Lady who Lunches”! I think the messy hair is a way to keep the look from being too prim and proper.

11. Dobe says:

LOL @ the “we were rooting for you” moment! Tyra is sooo dramatic! Anywho, Christina looks great. Not really a fan of Beyonce’s dress, though.

12. BOOBOO says:

I lik B’s cut and fit of her dress but the colors?! I wouldn’t b caught dead in Xmas colors AND its NOT Xmas..
    JHud’s head looks better
    Zoe K looks awful. stringy n stinky
    Zoe S dress is ok but would so much better on a woman with curves.
    Tika looks better on the screen..her in “real life”=Usher Xwife

Christina looks FAB! Settlement $ n no hubby looks great on her. Keep it up!!!

13. MP says:

Jennifer Hudson, Zoe Saldana, and Jessica Alba rocked hot looks.
    Kanye gets an almost from me.

Also, BooBoo, I love Christmas colors year round. Red and green FTW, even though I’m not loving that particular dress.

14. maria says:

I love love Bey’s Marc Jacobs dress! I do wish the top was either a navy color or a grey shade. She looks beautiful make up free.

15. bey’s clothes seem to wear her rather than her wearing the clothes….is this not just a straight from the catwalk look? I think it would have worked better on someone like dita von teese. I do however love her doctors bag!

16. Ashleigh says:

@Natural Belle couldnt have said it better myself. It seems Beyonce doesnt really have her own signature style. She is always just wearing whatever is hot. There really is no consistency with her look except for her weave. Still loves me some Bey though. Loving the idea but not the outfit on her.

17. sun.kissed says:

C Milli takes the cake! Everyone else is blah here, especially Bey. I agree that this look is not for her.

18. dyshaun says:

Only on this site is it a crime to be trendy.

19. love beyonce , tiki and christina’s look.

20. REAL says:

HATE BEY DRESS! YUCK LOOKS VERY GRANDMA-ISH ! AS FOR MR. WEST THIS WAS A FASHION YESSSS! C.MILL ANOTHER FASHION YESSS! ZOE. K THATS A FASHION NOOO ALONG WITH JESSICA THE OUTFIT SHOULD FIT ACCORDING TO SHAPE, THE OUTFITS LOOK SHAPE LESS

21. bklyngrl82 says:

Great look for C. Milian! That romper adds like 5 inches to her short frame! Hawt!

22. [...] th&#1077 first shape up &#1072t th&#1110&#1109 calculate: Weekend Hot! &#959r Hmm…: Jennifer Hudson, Kanye West, Zoe Kravitz … (function(){var [...]

23. esme says:

j. hud looks fantastic. c. milli’s jumpsuit looks chic. i don’t like beyonce’s look. i can’t stand zoe saldana or zoe kravitz’s outfits. tika sumpter’s outfit is ugly.

24. llehsal says: