April 21st, 2011
Celebrity Style, Week in Chic
This Week in Chic: Beyonce, Lauren London, Selita Ebanks & more!

Hey Bombers and Bombshells!  Vuitton here, elated for this incredibly long weekend ahead of us, and I’m sure the rest of you are as well.  But before we get too ahead of ourselves, let’s take a minute to look at the stars who shined this week.

From Los Angeles to Paris, whether attending a movie premiere to just being captured casually by the seemingly never-ending flash of the myriad of paparazzi, these stars definitely made a few cameras die.  Let’s take a look!

Beyonce…need I say more?  Queen Bey is back, and it looks like she’s amping up her style game this go ’round.  Loving her printed dress and cork platform Alexander McQueen sandals.  Selita looks gorgeous as usual in a red Jay Godfrey number and Christian Louboutin Lady Daf platform wedges in nude.  I guess red is the go to color for spring, and clearly Bow Wow, Lance Gross, and Kenya Moore (who has also found the Fountain of Youth because Olay Regenerist can only do so much) followed suit.  And they look great doing so.  Keke Palmer also looks chic in a gray blouse and black high waisted trousers.  She completes her classic look with a pair of patent leather Louboutins.  Craig David also looks fly in his leather jacket and screen tee.

Who was top notch this week for you?

~Vuitton

27 Responses to “This Week in Chic: Beyonce, Lauren London, Selita Ebanks & more!”

1. llehsal says:

I’m in love with everything here…especially Bey’s bag!!!!

2. sun.kissed says:

Yay, Bey! She’s looking great. I’m not feeling anything about Selita’s look. The dress could have been saved if it weren’t for those crazy bangs and that nude shoe that has nothing to to with anything. Craig David is looking good, but in an older man kinda way…Kenya looks cute.

3. Kenni says:

I need a rundown on wear I can find Lance Gross’a entire fir for a good price. I need to get this for someone. I love it! Help Claire pleeeease!!!

4. Jennifer says:

Yeeees B!! I love it! She looks great! Love palmer’s outfit, very chic! Lance looks so damn good! mmmh! Bow Wow looks okay. Selita, no! Everyone else look nice too!

5. Christy says:

Craig David? For some reason I thought that was AJ from 106 and Park. Anyway, everyone looks great.

6. Kiki says:

Why does the second pic look lol they stretched B thinner?? Hmmm cut dress though. LOVE Palmer’s look. Classy and age appropriate. Craig does give mw that oler-mam-sexy look.

7. Nunyabizniz says:

I am still in love with Craig David, after all these years…
    Bey looks rather frail in that pic, can’t wait to see what she got in stores for the rest of us musicwise, sike*
    I like Kenya Moore dress, very flattering on her. That’s all.
    oh, and Lance Gross…. hmmm Yummy, although I’d rather see him naked… or close to.

8. Kapri_H says:

Everybody looks wonderful! Although, I would have liked to see something more “young and happy” on Keke.

9. binks says:

I liked them all except for Lauren London because it isn’t really flattering her and KeKe Palmer gorgeous girl but way to mature for her but everybody else looks great

10. lola says:

BEYONCE is everything!!!!!!

11. fashion fun says:

I like LL looks but it seems a though she should’ve pulled the dress up some

12. Joanne_ says:

i love Selita’s dress!! Lauren London looks like she’s missing something….the look is too bland for me :/

13. LivvyV says:

WOW!! Craig David looks good enough to eat. Where has he been. Lauren London looks nice but she needs either get the top a little bigger or pull it up. Bow Wow looks handsome too. Not feeling Keke outfit. Beyonce and Selita look nice.

14. AD says:

Beyonce is DOIN’ it!

15. Humble_DIVA says:

Beyonce looks great, I love her bag! I don’t like Keke’s hair, it looks lifeless, she needs some shine and some bounce to it and her make up looks dry, she needs a glow, bronzer something!

16. MIA says:

everyone did a pretty good job. Lauren London’s dress is a little ill fitting. I hate rouching on dresses but i must say Kenya Moore is stunning!

17. Simone says:

I mean I have no words for Bey…impeccable! Selita has been giving me some serious fashiongasms lately…ESPECIALLY at the OK! singles party…KeKe Palmer was so sophisticated and cute and I was underwhelmed by Ms. London.

18. Gemini says:

I love Beyonce’s shoes but she is not a fashionista to me. I’m sorry :( a lot of folks on here are just riding on her bandwagon.

19. Cmoni says:

Queen B + Selita = WIN

20. addikted2fashion says:

i think this is the first post that i can actually say all the celebs look good. im shocked.

21. dyshaun says:

Gemini are you new here? LOL No No no. I am a Beyonce stan and I have to sit on my fangas when Claire does a post on her.

Her style (eclectic chamelon IMO) does not go over well here.

22. esme says:

i like kenya moore outfit, and craig david’s look. i really can’t stand lauren london’s dress. the fit is off and the color does nothing for her. i also don’t like bey’s look. selita’s outfit is nice and so is bow wow’s. keke palmer’s outfit is boring.

23. JLaw says:

I agree 100% with you Gemini – I have never liked Beyonce’s style. maybe a bag here a pair of shoes there… never a complete outfit smh not even hair and makeup …..its weird but true… sorry Bey but your not my queen Bee but it’s nice that Claire shows your different since of style an

24. JLaw says:

Oops typo… meant to say anyway ツ

25. Afia says:

kenya More is absolutely gorgeous!

26. Pretty tan on Lauren London…

Kenya Moore is Gorgeous!

and Keke’s look is very cute on her!

27. terilili says:

What is Lauren London wearing? I need that dress!