April 20th, 2011
Celebrity Style, Shopping
Splurge: Lauren London’s Balenciaga Arena Giant Pompon Bag

Madea’s Big Happy Family star Lauren London was papped shopping in Hollywood in a swaddling black dress accessorized by a straw hat, aviators, and a Balenciaga Arena Giant Pompon Bag:

The lambskin bag has a drawstring closure, rolled leather handles, and a removable shoulder strap.

I couldn’t find her exact bag at Balenciaga.com, but you can get the $1,595-$1,895 purse in different colors here:

What do you think of the bag? Is it worth the splurge?

Pic Source

Posted In
29 comments

29 Responses to “Splurge: Lauren London’s Balenciaga Arena Giant Pompon Bag”

1. Baise says:

Is she going to mask?

2. hehe says:

wtf is she wearing. ugh!

3. [...] original here: Splurge: Lauren London's Balenciaga Arena Giant Pompon Bag « The … Tags: apparel, apparel-search, directory-office, fashion, fashion-industry, fashion-sites, [...]

4. Jessica says:

OMG I love her dress and his bag is so pretty !

5. Thanks for giving us the chance to share our ideas with you, i love these pretty lady, her dresses and her jewelry are awesome and i am sure this lady are going to get high fame

6. llehsal says:

Ummm…for me …no…Don’t like this bag at all. What in heavens is she wearing?!?!?! Is it like…winter?

7. Tamara says:

That purse looks horribly cheap and is not attractive at all, and the mirror attached is sooo cheesy!!!

8. Joanne_ says:

the burse is nice, the dress is a new look for her….i’m interested to see where she’s going with this

9. BOOBOO says:

Y does she hv on a big axx Snuggie..come on Lauren! Get it together. The bag looks lik it came from..walmart. It looks very regular and basic. smh@the price

10. Sistergirl says:

Okay, the bag is cute. I hate her moo- moo house dress.
    I expect more from a “movie star” she looks like Lisa Bonet, ugh!

11. val says:

love the bag and the dress Boho chic! where is the dress from?

12. sun.kissed says:

She looks laid back and comfortable. I like the look on her. I guess you can splurge on Balenciaga bags when the movie roles aren’t swinging in when Weezy F. Baby is your baby’s daddy.

13. esme says:

i don’t like the bag. and that dress is so huge she could make 3 dresses out of the material. its just ugly.

14. dyshaun says:

Very chic. I like her look. LL is rarely photo’d in “runway”. This is her style.

15. Dobe says:

LOL @ her Snuggie! The dress would’ve been hot if it were a lighter material. The bag looks nice in green.

16. PinkCrystal says:

The bag looks like one you can easily find in any department store or mall.

17. Gemini says:

Lmao @ the snuggie comments. Isn’t she in L.A isn’t the weather like hot?? I still don’t know why she chooses to look like a pagan worshipper.

18. Gemini says:

L.A is hot right?? Why is she dressed like a pagan worshipper?? *scratching head* Lol.

19. sun.kissed says:

LA is very cool in the spring, it’s not really ‘hot’ until summer.

20. dyshaun says:

You beat me to it @Sun Kissed. Why folks always predicting someone elses’ body temp? She could be a “cold” person.

LA is cool in the Spring anyway. #Deltamiles

21. Janelle says:

She actually has on a maxi dress and a oversized shrug. If she hadn’t worn the shrug this outfit would be 10X better

22. Tay says:

No bag is worth that much too me when it’s just leather…I’d pay $300 tops for any (except maybe a Birkin) Not this bag though, I’d happily buy an inexpensive non-brand version made of genuine leather. The bag looks like something I’ve seen at Forver 21, and I’d happily buy their cheapie version as well.

23. @Sistergirl that’s exactly what I thought when I saw the pics she is giving me Lisa Bonet vibes.

24. Keri says:

She looks so comfy. That’s definitely a maxi, w/ a sweater. Me likey.

25. Simone says:

Just because its Lauren it works for her. She gets a pass from me! When your pretty you can get away with certain things. im Just saying

26. Madpet says:

She looks so comfy!!

27. Igotalotoflovetogive says:

Time and place for everything when it comes to that throw-over, I wouldnt use that bag!!

28. [...] sailor hat there is a little obvious difference is the sailor hat on top decorated with a red pompon exceptionally bright. Flocculus is the French Defense Ministry said that the provisions of the [...]

29. Sha says:

Looks that mary-kate and ashley let her borrow something out their closet…it makes a great pms outfit, hides many sins…lol On a real note…I think she has such a pretty figure that she should show it. Oh well im sure she felt relaxed and free that day in her dress and maybe that what she wanted.