April 19th, 2011
Celebrity Style, Rihanna
Get the Look: Rihanna at Coachella

Rihanna looked casually chic at this weekend’s Coachella concert, working a camouflage jacket with frayed jean shorts, a green felt fedora, and exotic skinned bag:

If you want her look, the Get Whit it girls found the following options:

Do you love?

Posted In
21 comments

21 Responses to “Get the Look: Rihanna at Coachella”

1. Deb Bee says:

Claire, thanks for hookin us up as always. The whole casual outfit really works for me. It looks effortless. I’m in love with that bag of hers. Do you know who is it actually from?

2. dyshaun says:

LOL Poor Claire. I know youre happy to help the helpless though :-)

3. Claire says:

@Deb Bee her bag looks like a Lanvin, though haven’t been able to find it. It’ll run you $900+.

4. Gemini says:

What is special about this outfit?? Answer Nothing. I bet if many of you saw that on a runaway teen in the inner city in an alley u would probably think it of it as “homeless” fashion but it is Rihanna so i guess the look is chic? smh

5. esme says:

i don’t get it. i don’t think this outfit is cute at all.

6. binks says:

….

7. sun.kissed says:

There’s nothing special about the outfit itself, it’s more about the execution. The rolled up sleeves, the fedora, the pop of color from her hair. Those are the things that make outfit stand out.

8. LivvyV says:

I like the outfit. But I won’t go out to buy it piece by piece. Everyone probably have at least one of the pieces in your closet.

9. Synethia says:

Love the look. I will be rocking these casual looks for summer.

10. Claire says:

Y’all may not like it, but I got some very desperate ‘help me get this look’ e-mails the minute this picture hit the web (I hadn’t even seen it yet). #imjustsayin

11. Brooklyn Lady says:

Well I did voice several times in the comment section I wanted the JACKET and the JACKET only. I wanted to know who the designer (or not) was for the jacket that’s all which still wasn’t provided or found but it’s all gravy ;-)

12. Claire says:

@BrooklynLady Sorry I couldn’t find it. Despite appearances, I don’t have a direct line to Rihanna. I’m guessing it was pricey (as are most things she wears), so found looks for less. But know the minute I find it, you’ll be the first to know;)

13. Grace says:

@Geminie, I agree 200%

14. FROST says:

Why are people bitching at Claire about stuff she CHOOSES to do for FREE?

:p

15. Baise says:

@ FROST Right, It’s like people forgot who’s site this is.

16. hasre says:

……..

17. daneez says:

unnecessarily catty all around. the usual.

18. Deb Bee says:

Thanks Claire ;) and @sun.kissed I couldn’t have said it better it’s all about the event she wore the outfit to has to be taken in account too bad some ppl don’t get the concept..

19. [...] I try to find pieces I can wear every season!” Your camouflage jacket is too cute! You and Rihanna are make me want to cop a few army [...]

20. [...] outfit (if you care): Spring 2011 Zara Camouflage jacket (totes inspired by Rihanna at Coachella), white H&M v-neck tee , Guess Nicole Cigarette Jeans, YSL Downtown Tote, Stuart Weitzman [...]