April 16th, 2011
Celebrity Style, Shopping

Eva Marcille attended OK! Magazine’s Sexiest Singles party in an electric $374 blue party dress by Naven, accented by $795 Christian Louboutin Mago Pumps:

She completed the look with a Prada clutch.

It’s definitely a hot look, and very apropos for the party’s theme.

If you want her shoes and dress, get ‘em here:

Werk!

Posted In
28 comments

28 Responses to “Get the Look: Eva Marcille in Naven, Christian Louboutin, and Prada at OK! Magazine’s Sexiest Singles Party”

1. Rebecca says:

Why has her face looked so weird lately

2. nony mouse says:

she looks like terrence howard up in drag

3. Layla says:

YES her face looks weird as sh*t! And that hair colour looks horrible on her. The dress also looks tacky on her. The only cute thing I can see are the shoes. And where does she get her coins from? Flo Rida?

4. sun.kissed says:

This is a good look, but I wish the it was longer, it’s giving me more tunic than dress. The shoes are to die for.

5. sun.kissed says:

P.S. Derrick J and that other queen in the background are about to make me throw up, always trying too hard…

6. she just has on a lot of foundation & bronzer.
    like bronzer overload.
    i think she is gorgeous in general.
    i like the platinum hair on her.
    i just think the makeup was too much this time.

7. Grace says:

I’ve always wondered, how does one sit in a dress that short? The color is great, it looks nice on her skin. The hair color however, not so much…

8. Jennifer says:

I love her! She looks so gorgeous.. I loooove the hair color on her. Love the makeup. Dress could have been a tad bit longer but she’s working it!

9. marian says:

I absolutely love this look I love her hair color and the colors she chose with this dress two thumbs up from me

10. Gemini says:

What brand of earrings is she wearing?? I would like 2 know if anybody has any info.

11. Bobbie says:

Eva always looks great, her outfits are never overdone. Her hair style works but I haven’t quite gotten use to the color as yet. Who made those earrings?

12. Coldplayer says:

She looks like a flamboyant gay guy to me. I hate that blonde hair but she naileddd that look. Those shoes are it!

13. Madpet says:

Hawt!!! Im loving the bronzed skin and platinum hair.

14. BeansSoup says:

@ Gemini and Bobbie, if I am not mistaken those look like HeadBanger Accessories. They also made her earrings for All-Star Weekend. Claire did a write up on them. I am pretty sure they are Head Bagers.

15. Bobbie says:

@ Bean Soup, Thank you- I shall check them out.

16. EgyptianBella says:

THE BAD THING IS THAT SHE DRESSES HORRIBLE AND HER FACE IS TOO PRETTY FOR THAT! SHE IS ACTUALLY ONE OF THE MOST BEAUTIFUL WOMEN I HAVE EVER SEEN, BUT HER CLOTHES DONT COMPLIMENT HER!

17. Miss Moon says:

Those earrings are DOPE! Love ‘em!

18. llehsal says:

Her body is AMAZING!!!!

19. MIA says:

Eva looks beautiful, love the dress. i’m partial b/c i have it in yellow. heehee.

20. Lutachi says:

I think her makeup artist went bronzer/foundation crazy. There is something very odd and unappealing about her face. Nothing to be smiling about Eva!

21. BOOBOO says:

Her look is BOSS!

Her hair/makeup is not

22. fashion fun says:

Im having a hate/love relationship with this look. I like part of it. But I see Derek J is giving cleavage with that see thru number on…. SMH AND LOL

23. Cmoni says:

Eva is beautiful BUT she has waaay too much bronzer on and it also looks like she has been stray tanning. I do love the color of the dress and those earrings!

24. Humble_DIVA says:

The dress is lovely, but her hair color combined with her horrible make up and choice of lip color makes her look bad…sorry Eva, still love you though!

25. Deb Bee says:

Looove the look! This color is great against her complexion and you can tell she’s having fun! Does anyone know who her earrings from? I need those in mah life!!

26. dyshaun says:

Looks great Eva! Keep ‘em talking!

27. addikted2fashion says:

its kinda matchy matchy. i love each piece separately.
    but that super blonde hair and pink lipstick look are just getting on my nerves now. she needs to switch it up.

28. alicia says:

I like her as a platinum blonde. Her shoes are to die for. The dress is a bit short. She is a sexy woman and doesn’t need to have dresses that tiny to get noticed. Less is NOT more in this case.