April 11th, 2011
Beauty, Cassie, Hot or Hmm
Weekend Beauty Hot! or Hmm…: Solange, Cassie, Keri Hilson and More!
By The Fashion Bomb Staff

Happy Monday!

Hope you all had wonderful weekends!

Seems like many celebs had so much of a weekend that barely any came out to play. But a few did, so let’s take a peek:

Solange Knowles once again hit the 1s and 2s while DJ-ing at the Svedka Vodka party at Lexington Social House in Hollywood. I love her turban (and the little peep show her curls are doing in it), her thick but groomed brows and the pop of color via her waterline finished off with a deep brownish plum lip. Her skin is also doing the most right now. Hot!

Cassie was spotted around Los Angeles (shopping it up with Janice Combs at that) in her now signature side-shaved hairdo. OK, Cassie—we get it. You’re so pretty that you can have the sides of your head shaved off and still be a hot chick, but enough already!

Mashonda partied it up in celebration of her recent King magazine cover. I L-O-V-E love her makeup and her hair. And if that cupcake she’s holding happens to be red velvet, I wish I was there.

Toccara was over in L.A. at the Reality Rocks Expo getting her panel on. Adoring the loose wave look on her and her makeup looks great. Hot!

And finally Keri Hilson performed at the Supafest Music Festival in Sydney, Australia. I like the pairing of the bluish-grey eyeshadow with the pink blush and pink lips. Goes great with her blonde waves.

So that rounds it up, folks! What do you think of this weekend’s lineup?

Images via TheYBF.com

23 Responses to “Weekend Beauty Hot! or Hmm…: Solange, Cassie, Keri Hilson and More!”

1. Nickieluv says:

Solange looks AMAZING, vey beautiful!
    Mashonda looks beautiful as well.

2. V_Lynn says:

LOL @ Claire talking about Cassie! I agree that its time for a new look!
    Mashonda looks gorgeous!

3. Alicia says:

Only Mashonda & Toccora look good to me. & solange looks like an Erika wanna be.

4. zimbabwechic says:

Toccara looks fabulous. As for Cassie, being an unofficial girlfriend but an official jump-off just makes me give her the side-eye no matter how good she looks.

5. missb says:

Where can I get that turban?? I love Solange’s look. Tocara looks great too.

6. addikted2fashion says:

keri looks like shes fresh out of a trailer park. i half expected the next pic to be of her chugging down a can of budweiser then hopping on the back of her bf’s Harley.
    love solange’s look. i love her individuality.
    cassie, grow your hair back asap. please & thank you.

7. esme says:

i like toccara’s look the most. keri’s makeup is okay. and mashonda’s makeup and hair are nice. i don’t like solange’s makeup, and cassie needs to change up her played out hairstyle already.

8. LUCKY GAL says:

@ danielle THANK YOU! cassies half-shaved head is BEYOND tired, it really brings down her whole look
    i like keri’s hair though, i just really feel she looks better with dark hair =/

9. LUCKY GAL says:

oh, and mashonda’s cupcakes (the one in her hand!) are really cute! lol

10. Dinka Don says:

You are dead wrong for giving Keri the least bit of approval. #nomaam

11. sun.kissed says:

Tocarra looks great! I’m kinda over Solo and her turbans and dark make up. I like Keri’s hair and makeup but that outfit has to go!

12. fashion fun says:

Solange… I like that she’s different but in effort to be different she’s draping herself in things that dont flater her. But what do I know?

13. Keri Hilson is losing right now.

Solange can do no wrong. I just interviewed a stylist who says that he wants to see the ’90s (GASP) come back in a reconfig’d way. Something about her look is actually giving me that. It’s like Arrested Development Redux.

Bless Tocarra’s heart – she gon’ BE relevant! Like it or not :)

14. Marie-josé says:

That turban on solange is killing it!! I don’t know why the woman always looks gorgeous without much effort :)
    As Claire said already WE GET IT CASSIE!
    Keri *sigh* Still exposing your body right??? WTV

15. LivvyV says:

OMG by time Keri looks like something. She a great talent but she people don’t see that because she is trying to be like every other female artist which is not cool because most of these pop/R&B ladies are lame. As someone said before Solange can do no wrong. And can you tell me where she got that turban from. I want it asap.

16. Joanne_ says:

Tocarra is looking GOOOOD!
    Mashonda’s face is beautiful.
    Keri, oh Keri, nice makeup…

17. Bree says:

I love mashonda’s makeup! Can you please tell me how to accomplish this look?

18. Cmoni says:

I absolutely <3 Solange! Vintage love..
    Tocarra is stunning!
    Mashonda's makeup is really pretty..

19. Tocarra is my fav. this week! She looks great!

20. I like toccara’s look nice and simple.

21. ashley says:

Keri is too old for this nonsense.

every one but keri and cassie look hot! Double denim I can just about handle but studded and ripped too… WAYYY too far. Plus cassie just threw on that striped top she’s not really tried so eh… I am loving solange at the moment she looks amazing!

23. love says:

oo im loving toccara’s jacket!