April 7th, 2011
Celebrity Style, Week in Chic
This Week in Chic: Kimora Lee, Kerry Washington, Angela Simmons and more!

Happy Thursday everyone!  I trust everyone had a good week so far.  Mine took a turn for the worst yesterday since I now have a throat infection.  Hopefully, submerging myself in medication and looking at a few celebs hitting the town and dressed to the nines can boost my energy today.

A few stars were nothing but celestial this week as they painted the town red and looked amazing while doing so.

Angela Simmons looked glamorous in her lilac Juan Vargas lace gown.  Kimora added some sparkle to military inspired hues by rocking a pair of bejeweled strappy sandals.  Proud papa-to-be, Nick Cannon exuded swagger in a black tux and shirt with simple black sneakers.  Tatyana Ali dazzled in Christoforos Kontentos.  Alexandra Burke stunted in Dolce & Gabbana.  And Kim Kardashian upped the hot factor in Alexander McQueen.

Who turned it out this week for you?

~Vuitton

32 Responses to “This Week in Chic: Kimora Lee, Kerry Washington, Angela Simmons and more!”

1. shoefetish says:

Angela looks awesome!!.. Vuitton love’s him some Kardashians..

2. Ivan Kiryushin says:

I’M SURE IT WAS GREAT EVENT. FOR ME THE MOST FABBEST LADY IN THESE PICTURES IS KERRY WSHINGTON. VERY LIKE KERRY’S DRESS AND SHOES, THEY SUIT HER PERFECTLY. VERY LOVE HER HAIRSTYLE. KERRY LOOKS FANTASTIC IN THIS DRESS. SHE IS THE MOST FASHIONABLE WOMAN FOR ME. KERRY IS AMAZING AND SUPERBEAUTIFUL. NO ONE WOMAN IS LIKE SHE IS.

3. Kerry is my fave this week she looks amazing.

4. Pajama_Rich says:

Kimora for the win!!!

5. llehsal says:

Definitely Kim K!!!!!!

6. addikted2fashion says:

*Angela looks good! Very ladylike!
    *Loving Kimora….as usual! Fabulosity!
    *Nick Cannon is a goofball. And not in a “haha, you’reso funny” kinda way.
    *Im so over seeing Kim’s breasts in every pic. I wish she would cover up. But that wont happen because all she has is her body. No talent whatsover other than posing; and even that is mediocre.
    *Kerry looks borderline matronly in that floral dress and the pointy toe shoe just tipped it over the edge.

7. Deb Bee says:

I been looking ALL over the internet to get the infos about Angela’s gorg lace-trimmed,ruffled, blush dress thank you sooo much Vuitton ♥♥♥♥

8. eesha says:

not feeling angela in that dress…
    kim looks hot, did someone else wear that outfit recently? was it beyonce?
    feel like ive seen it before lol

9. fashion fun says:

I agree with addikted2fashion about Kerry’s look. I was totally confused by that shoe. Kerry deserved a more modern look. May if the shoe offered more toe cleavage I could stand it LOL

10. RHONYC says:

kerry usually always picks a winner. either this dress doesn’t photograph well, or this color is a bit too washed out for her. sanaa is boring as usual. *zzzz*
    nick is finally maturing and looking more manly in the face. i predict that he is going start looking more handsome as he approaches his mid to late 30s.
    kimora needs to keep havin’ babies cause she hasn’t looked this amazing in YEARS! djimon is doin’ something riiiiigt! ;-)

11. Gemini says:

Kerry Washington’s outfit looks sort of vintage to me but i don’t like how she accessorized and i dislike her choice of shoes.

Moving on, Kim K’s look is boring and very predictable black if she did NOT add the shoulder jewelery would we even be discussing her oufit here?

Vanessa Simmons dress looks like the dress Mila Kunis wore at the Oscars!!!

I really like Tatianna Ali’s dress but she could of done a little bit more maybe a brighter color for the belt, shoes and a bedazzled blazer w/ this ensemble could of worked better for her.

12. Nunyabizniz says:

Kerry’s shoes and dress to me are awesome, I think it’s her hairstyle that ages her a bit, other than that, I l ike what I see.
    Kimora Lee Simmons Hounsou… killed it this week. Color is in this spring, but she is proving that Monochromatic is timeless and classic. Well done!
    Love Alexandra Burke, hate her outfit and shoes…
    Tatyana and Angela, pretty girls… that’s it!
    Sanaa’s look confuses me. She’ll do better next time.

13. T1K says:

Well Angela is looking good for a change, kerry looks very pretty, I dont like Kim’s look and Kimora is Fabulous.

14. Belle says:

Angela looks amazing however I am hating her hair. She needs to take that blonde out and smooth her strands. Kerry is my FAVORITE..omg..I loove how she chose bright purple shoes to go with that dress. honestly i would have never though of that. I love that her hair is pulled back, I think all ladies should try pulling all our hair back and just show our natural beauty, our cheek bones, jaw line etc…Kim K looks the same as always I’m getting tired of her slowly….

15. Stylishearth says:

Kerry looks stunning
    why is Nick included?? didn’t know he was a fashion interest…
    Sanaa ‘s dress is pretty, jus not on her…
    Tatiana looks a mess as usual
    Angela looks fab in dat pink…
    Kimora looks effortlessly fab…
    Kim looks predictable… and like she’s trying too hard.
    Unknown girl at the bottom looks grreat!

16. Cmoni says:

Kerry for the Win!
    Nick is handsome and he’s growing up but I think he will always be a bit goofy. If MiMi likes him then who am I to judge!
    Kimora is killin it. I <3 her…
    Angela is cute but something is a little off..

17. Ju'lia says:

Kim and then alexandra

18. nitecourt says:

@eesha – You’re right on the deja vu re: Kim K’s outfit! J. Hud and Salma Hayek recently wore this same Alexander McQueen top with black pants.

19. Marie-josé says:

Love this jumpsuite or whatever Kim is wearing, but I feel like there is something missing to the outfit as well.
    Great look, on Kerri W. though, am not a fan of the prints, I love the tight bun in her hair.

20. Joanne_ says:

everyone looks great, i really wish that someone would tell Angela you should pose and have poise while posing instead slouching, it’s unbecoming. lol

21. sun.kissed says:

Everyone looks pretty ordinary except for Kim K. I love the color of Kerry’s shoes, ah-may-zing!

22. Monie says:

Kerry and Sanaa always win!

23. Some great style this week, huh? I like Kerry’s dress and Kimora is looking good & fit!

24. I don’t really like Kerry’s dress? Looks like an old motel bedspread to me.. :(

And I used to love love love Kimmy K but now she just looks like a plastic Barbie.

I like Kimora’s dress and jacket and Nick looks handsome.

25. esme says:

i like kimora and alexandra burke’s outfits. angela just never looks right to me. sanaa looks nice, and for once i’m not thinking that nick cannon looks like a complete doofus. he looks handsome.

26. Grace says:

Angela, Kerry, And Tatyana (finally!) are exuding flawless perfection!

27. Ivan Kiryushin says:

KERRY IS THE BEST. KERRY IS THE FABBEST. NO ONE IS LIKE SHE IS.

28. KelliRae says:

Kerry is ALWAYS a winner, she can do no wrong! Sanaa is a close 2nd! I cant get with Angela, she’s not cute what happen to her sister? She was the “model”. Kimora is another who can do no wrong! Kim Needs a NEW look but she would have to be very careful about going about that. I could see that being thrown together poorly. Tatiana Ali looks very off to me, always has…

29. empress says:

Love Kimora’s look!

30. KlosetLover says:

I understand Kim didnt want to do too much with this top but some nice simple but complimenting jewelry would have been nice.

31. Ash-Lee says:

Hello,
    I am dying for this outfit or at least the top the Kim Kardasian is wearing with the blacking legging and pumps.
    Where can I find it or something similar and more affordable =)

Please HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

32. Coldplayer says:

LOL @ someone saying Sanaa was boring as usual…. by the time I got to the comments, i forgot she was even pictured!

I don’t like Keri’s look!

Love Angela dress, but I dont think it fits her…. Not her style

Love Love Loveee Kim K’s top!

Alexandra looks blah…

Kimora looks good, but blah as well