April 4th, 2011
Celebrity Style, Kelis, Shopping

Kelis recently hit up Tao Nightclub in Vegas wearing a funky headpiece, $930 Giuseppe Zanotti sandals, a Prada metallic stripe bag, and a striped pits-out dress and mirrored bolero by Fashion Bomb favorite Brian Lichtenberg:
She completed the look with gold stacked bangles, a black leather bracelet, and a rose pink mani/pedi. She’s bossy!

Kelis’ outfit and bag aren’t currently available for purchase, but you can cop her Zanotti’s here.
Visit www.brianlichtenberg.com and www.prada.com for price and buying information on her outfit and bag, respectively.
What do you think of Kelis’ night club look?

23 Responses to “Get the Look: Kelis in Brian Lichtenberg, Prada, and Giuseppe Zanotti at Tao Nightclub”

1. missb says:

Kelis is killing!! She looks great in this outfit. Great job Kelis.

2. QUEEN says:

FINALLYYYYYY!! Kudos to her new sytlist. Get this beautiful girl back to how she used to be!

3. WaliyyahS says:

Yesssss, my boo is giving it. I’m loving this outfit. Really cute & that bolero is BOMB!!! I need that in my life.

4. Miss Smith says:

LOVE that bolero!

5. [...] absolutely love her Brian Lichtenberg jacket and that funky headpiece Anna Dello Russo would probably lust after. But there’s something [...]

6. Krystal says:

I’ve always loved Kelis her style is so unique and different almost scary which has kept her interesting through out the years! Wish I had the opportunity to meet her in person to tell her how much her style has inspired me!

7. bkln.girl82 says:

Yesss! on the jacket and shoes!

8. Maryse says:

This is superb everything works, although I don’t know what that thing is on her head…

9. sunshine says:

Love kelis,there’s no other!

10. Bridget says:

I really like the headpiece the most. It’s too cute.

11. T1K says:

That model looks like a little alian for some reason, but the bolero is nice!

12. MIA says:

LOVE HER SOO MUCH!!

13. Gemini says:

Kelis is my fav!!!…I have been following her style from the beginning of her career. Ever since she was on the 1999 track of ODB w/ her BIG curly rainbow hair i knew she always had individual style.

She doesn’t do the same thing as every celeb she is eccentric and she creates her own style right down to hair. I think Rihanna & Cassie owe a huge thank to Kelis because she is really the fashionista here and without her where would they get their inspiration from??

Hmm…

14. I miss seeing Kelis on FB and showing what having style is all about instead of these “celebs” looking so perfectly put together in their “red bottoms.”

15. Cmoni says:

<3 it!

16. sun.kissed says:

She looks great. This is the best I’ve seen her look in years. I could do without that bag though, Prada–come again.

17. RHONYC says:

kelis’ face has such beautiful symmetry and with that bangin’bod, she can make bubble wrap look hot! ;-)

18. Talecia says:

Kelis was da ORIGINAL fashion girl (aka bod gal lol) out of all these wanna be fashion girls (KimK,Rih Rih,Ciara,Gaga,Beyonce,Nicki M&etc) she set the standard with “I’m Bossy” but she did fall off for a bit but mama’s killing it here ! Looks like her team is getting their act together (finally!) and bringing back the old Kelis were knew and loved !

yay Kelis and yay Kelis’s team ! lol

19. Michei says:

This is the best Ive seen Kelis look in a while! She’s usually hit or miss for me…. this one’s definitely a hit!

20. Ndeye Sy says:

Kelis I luv luv luv her and how she do what she do!

21. Shel says:

She is wearing it!!!The entire outfit is well put together.

22. dyshaun says:

“April 4, 2011 2:27 pm
    I miss seeing Kelis on FB and showing what having style is all about instead of these “celebs” looking so perfectly put together in their “red bottoms.” ”

*sips tea*

Thanks for saying it all @ES