March 28th, 2011
Celebrity Style, Hot or Hmm

Lala Vazquez-Anthony kicked it with her buddy Kim Kardashian at the The Milwaukee Bucks Vs New York Knicks Game this past weekend in a peach top, black pants, and $940 Giambattista Valli Pony Print Fringe Heels:

The animal-print pony open-toe sandals feature a fringe trim at front, leather straps throughout, and silver buckle closures. The stiletto heel measures approximately 4″.

Certainly dressy for a basketball game, but that’s how these girls roll. I’m not mad!!

Stay tuned for breakdowns of each outfit!
Oh, and get Lala’s shoes here.

30 Responses to “Hot! or Hmm…: Lala Vazquez in Giambattista Valli Pony Print Fringe Heels at the The Milwaukee Bucks Vs New York Knicks Game”

1. SimplyMe says:

Hot shoes, but that camel toe in leggings is NOT OK!!!

2. yusufswifee says:

I am a leggings fan…but leggings as pants – no…and Kim K in the ripped leggings or jeggings – no, no!

3. Jada King says:

I’m not a fan I’ve looked at them a few times and don’t see the beauty in them, not even the whole ensemble. Kim would be cute w/o the rug it would make for a more casual attire and nice after game look since most ppl go out after the games. Angela idk maybe she was going to a club after

4. artsylee says:

The heels in and of themselves are fine. However, my mummy always taught me that there’s a time and place for everything. These outfits and shoes are overdone… Are they sure they knew they were going to a basketball game O~o

5. sun.kissed says:

Lala’s shoes wouldn’t look so bad if she was wearing the right outfit. That’s not a good look. I like Kim’s outfit minus the rips in her jeans. Angela has on too much make up and is way overdressed–NO!

6. Looking at the picture of the shoe I would say not cute. Looks much better on.

7. me says:

i think they said all mis match each others items cuz they all just dont go today

8. zimbabwechic says:

OTT for a basketball game, looking likes HAMs the two of them.

9. Nikki says:

I’m usually over the top myself, but it seems the more attention they get at these games the more over the top they dress. You can still be cute and CASUAL (with heels) at a basketball game but fur, sheer and shingles….is TOO MUCH for a basketball game unless they did a performance that I am unawre off #sarcasm

10. llehsal says:

One word…YUCK!!!

11. Mrs windy City says:

I like the heels. They are cute.

However Kim’s outfit…. I made a tumblr post about it. Shredded leggings, and thigh high boots? Monica Rose must have had a day off

12. MIA says:

I’M NOT A FAN OF THE SHOES. ANGELA LOOKS UNCOMFORTABLE AND OVER DRESSED. I DONT THINK KIM AND LALA LOOK OVERDRESSED. THIS IS WHAT’S ACCEPTABLE FOR NBA GAMES NOW

13. @pearlMari says:

I agree tht Angela looks over dressed. I actually like what LaLa and Kim are wearing.

14. Cmoni says:

I like the shoes but the outfit is a little off. She would have looked a lot better with a pair of jeans on instead. Kim and Angela are HAMs they are WAAY over dressed.

15. Cute shoes just wrong outfit. I agree with some of the other comments—Angela/Kim are over dressed.

16. lola says:

clearly money does not buy class or style…

17. binks says:

they look foolish, they remind me of the girls that go to wal-mart extra dress up for no reason…sighs. I agree with Nikki you can look casual and cute in heels without looking over the top. Clearly this is a case not mastering style/fashion but trying to hard

18. Shelly says:

I LOVED lala’s outfit (that shirt was perfect)…until i got to the heels *sighs*. It would have looked a lot better with a simpler, all or mostly black shoe. Not a fan of the “cow” print. Angela and Kim…love them but they are def. overdressed. I know these two can do better, especially Kim. I dont think I’ve ever seen her in thigh-high boots paired with ripped jeans/leggings. Choose one or the other, lol.

19. esme says:

lala is always a hmm to me. and is angela at the club or a b-ball game? she tries so hard but never gets it.

20. empress says:

Hot hot hot! But not at a ball game….

21. Miss Z says:

Loving this Kim look! she looks fab! imo.

22. addikted2fashion says:

i dont really like the shoe. looks like something a “trying to maintain their youth” grandmother would wear.

all these “celebs” at basketball games probably dont know a thing about the game. smh turned these games into fashion shows & photo ops

23. Mari Amanda says:

I love Lala’s shoes and I love Kim’s leggings they

24. Mari Amanda says:

—are really rocking them both very well the designers need to be proud.

25. lovelyh says:

I love Ms Simmons here! she looks fab!

26. candylicker says:

ONCE AGAIN Lala – BOOO. She almost looks as bad as Angela – ugh!

27. Kaycee says:

Anyone know where I can get Kim’s grey top?

28. Grace says:

Angela looks RIDICULOUS. She is doing WAY TOO MUCH for a bball game. Stop looking so pressed…

29. [...] necessarily have to wear high heels to watch sports, but you can be casually chic.” Hmm, I wonder who she could be referring to… About the collaboration, Amare added, “I pretty much let her drive the car and I am [...]