March 27th, 2011
Celebrity Style, Shopping
Get the Look: Eva Marcille in Brian Lichtenberg and Gucci at R&B Live

Nichelle spied Eva Marcille out and about and needed deets on her outfit!

She said, “Eva wore a pair of these leggings out for an event.”

“… Is it possible that you can find these leggings?”
Yep! Eva rocked out in a pair of $200 Black Angular Patchwork Sliver Glitter leggings by Fashion Bomb fave Brian Lichtenberg for an R&B Live event in Hollywood:

The geometric, holographic leggings are one size fits all.
She completed the look with an off shoulder black leotard and $990 Gucci “Kills” Peep Toe Platform Booties:

What do you think of Eva’s look?

Get her leggings here.

26 Responses to “Get the Look: Eva Marcille in Brian Lichtenberg and Gucci at R&B Live”

1. missTIAUNDRA says:

They’re cute but I would wear them with short shorts=)

2. jenny says:

those are as tacky as they come..I mean clothe yourself with a longer top or something i mean the Gucci boots are beautiful but everything else…including the hair is a NO!

3. MissKRoberts says:

I love her hairstyle, minus the color. I’ve got mine cut similar to that now.
    As for the leggings…i like them. It looks as though the black part at the top is supposed to make them look like the little short shorts. But in the pic of her with them on..it looks like she’s missing her pants..lol. So I would say yea with some shorts or skirt on.

4. vain319 says:

gulp!!!

5. Grace says:

What is she doing with herself nowadays, other than walking around in really bad fashion/hair choices?

6. Joanne_ says:

Hey Claire! this has NOTHING to do with the post but i just saw you in this month’s issue of Ebony ! :) You were looking great!! I’m glad that you are a part of me stepping my fashion game up

7. lola says:

Eva chiiiild. This is a mess; who in their right mind would want to wear a pair of those? smh lawwd Jesus take me high-ya

8. Jasmyne says:

I LIKE IT!!!

9. Claire says:

@Joanne I heard that!! I have to pick up a copy. Thx for the heads up;)

10. Hepi says:

tacky. everything about this outfit, just tasteless.

11. Marie-josé says:

Good Gracioouuusss, this outfit is a mess! & I mean EVERYTHING; the leggins, the hair, the boots…sigh…C’mon Eva;…

12. @pearlMari says:

Not really feeling it but those leggings are attention grabbers and thts why she wore them

13. heels&&tats says:

i actually <3 those leggings :)

14. I actually like the leggings but I could never wear them.

15. Twice|Fierce says:

Not too sure about the outfit as a whole…but I do love those leggings….I think they could have been rocked a bit more tastefully

16. Hmmm says:

Eva seems to doing the most lately. She’s still beautiful, but theres something different about her face. Her hair & clothing choices as of late are extremely cheap & tacky looking.

Not liking this look at all, I have a little bit of throw up in my mouth

18. artsylee says:

Um, I don’t think I want that look O.o

19. artsylee says:

Forgot to say that I love her hair though ;P

20. sun.kissed says:

I love the leggings, but she looks a tacky mess here. Those are not supposed to be worn alone. She would have looked fab had she worn a dress not a t-shirt.

21. Layla says:

TACKY!!

22. Nancy Brooks says:

yup! hair style looks nice

23. esme says:

its bad enough wearing regular leggings as pants, but see-through leggings? thats just vulgar and classless.

24. shawn says:

I like her leggings !! they’re cute…you all are just old fashioned !! lol

25. MeNotYou says:

look at all the people that think Eva should be doing what they would have done…HA

i like the leggings, and if i had that kind of money, would buy them, wear them and look great….wouldnt wear them with a tshirt, but i think they are different and can be rocked if done correctly….

prudes. “vulgar and classless”….wow…let me guess YOU have all the class bottled up inside of you right….keep all your clothes on, nothing showing….but probably be sexing up a storm…

26. Jennifer says:

Love the leggings! A lot of you guys say you don’t like them but they’re actually quite stylish..more for the bold fashionista’s out there! I don’t like them with that shirt! Don’t know what she was thinking there. Maybe a blazer? Dress it up more. Love her hair AND the color! She rocks it well!

It’s called taking RISK people! Fashion doesn’t have to be so in the box and boring!